VirManAT#19 :Kya Tunning Hai Hamari, Aha! - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
agree everyone will go mad on the TVC after seeing the actual scene, 🤣, admins will have a looot of work 🤣
Originally posted by VIRMAN93

Jesss You Shud Just Watch It In Your College, IF Youtube Isn't Blocked :D x
nothing is blocked in college LOL but i have back to back classes everyday ... =/ no breaks so basically im dead in college :P
Originally posted by layna

agree everyone will go mad on the TVC after seeing the actual scene, 🤣, admins will have a looot of work 🤣

imm gonna be hiding ..
prachi im warning u :P lol
Nahhh!!! I dont want repeats on VirMan...they are something different..though I loved Kash..i think VirMan are a whole new thing :P
True That!!!

Ahaah ill do the same jess!!...
ima just spam on the AT instead, as that's what needs more spamming :D
ohh gr8 going guys!!! This will finish soon. Did you ppl get the link to the next??
Ranbir-Virat
Deepika-Maanvi
SRK-Dabbu

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu93LTsPaEI&list=WLF9F37073B8E47643&index=7&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]
🤣
Originally posted by Jessica.Patel

nothing is blocked in college LOL but i have back to back classes everyday ... =/ no breaks so basically im dead in college :P

AWW!!!
Good Luck With That Then. i hope you do get time outta all of that to watch some of the virman scenes atleast :D x
nop harshu :P we need to finish this first :P
prachi's orders

n virman93 ya as soon as my college is done imma be the happiest child <3
@saraa
loved this scene, after seeing that i definitely fell in love with KaSh, so intense ufff
and no doubt that everyone will go nuts after watching VirMan scenes, NiShal will rock it ⭐️