If khushi does not act now, I will believe ASR

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes khushi you have got enough signals from Shyam that he is up to no good.  For a girl with high morals and values, your radar should be up and running by now. You should be thinking about countering Shyam's advances. I

You just can not forget and blabber about something else when you are physically abused hours ago. If CVs show no action from you on this front... I will just believe ASR.

You have no brain...
Your brain is as small as laximiji... 

Can't help thinking this way. Any girl with a iota of self preservation instinct will act on Shyam's case by now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sree07

Yes khushi you have got enough signals from Shyam that he is up to no good.  For a girl with high morals and values, your radar should be up and running by now. You should be thinking about countering Shyam's advances. I

You just can not forget and blabber about something else when you are physically abused hours ago. If CVs show no action from you on this front... I will just believe ASR.

You have no brain...
Your brain is as small as laximiji... 

Can't help thinking this way. Any girl with a iota of self preservation instinct will act on Shyam's case by now.

Agree wholeheartedly dear... she needs to connect all of the dots from arnav's conversation and do something about it and surely out Shyam.

Why can't she take Payal's help?
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Agree wholeheartedly dear... she needs to connect all of the dots from arnav's conversation and do something about it and surely out Shyam.

Why can't she take Payal's help?

exactly my question. She can not rely on arnav agree. Firstly because khushi did not to tell the truth to arnav(she does not know he already know) and secondly because of anjali. But whats the harm in telling Payal?
She was always seen as close to payal, close enough to share the problems. But why she is not telling payal about shyam now? She need to act? I don't get this act of khushi at all.
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree with you completely.. She has to talk to payal or buaji.. if she thinks she can handle him then she is fooling herself. I do not expect her to tell arnav coz he will be believe her. 
even yesterday she was all okay after her encounter with shyam & it is irritating to watch. 
IronyDied thumbnail
agree! 100% agree! i was totally against of her stupid decision of hiding Shyam's truth from arnav before too and now its ridiculous!! how can she not see the increasing lust in creep's eyes1 its high time that she should tell Arnav that see what is your so called jija ji is up to!! if she would have told Arnav that time when he had asked her.. did your fiance do something..did he hurt you?.. then i guess today jalebi bai would have been happily married with Laad governar! 
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa I think atleast she need to talk about this to Payal...
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathikri

i agree with you completely.. She has to talk to payal or buaji.. if she thinks she can handle him then she is fooling herself. I do not expect her to tell arnav coz he will be believe her. 

even yesterday she was all okay after her encounter with shyam & it is irritating to watch. 

she has 3 encouters with shyam so far 1)forced terrace hug ...2) touching her hands in front of anjali and 3) then holding her hand in public and adding on to that some dialogues which incite lechery.. Isn't it enough to spook a girl?  As they say, khushi is high on moral values. If that is true, then all these are enough to push the panic button. 
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

agree! 100% agree! i was totally against of her stupid decision of hiding Shyam's truth from arnav before too and now its ridiculous!! how can she not see the increasing lust in creep's eyes1 its high time that she should tell Arnav that see what is your so called jija ji is up to!! if she would have told Arnav that time when he had asked her.. did your fiance do something..did he hurt you?.. then i guess today jalebi bai would have been happily married with Laad governar! 

he he ya chamkili and her laad governar LOL.

But i think, telling arnav now would be suicidal. He will not trust her for sure. So no use. May be she can try payal or someone from GH. Because they know the truth...
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree07

she has 3 encouters with shyam so far 1)forced terrace hug ...2) touching her hands in front of anjali and 3) then holding her hand in public and adding on to that some dialogues which incite lechery.. Isn't it enough to spook a girl?  As they say, khushi is high on moral values. If that is true, then all these are enough to push the panic button. 

honestly i dont know what else he has to do to push the panic button for her to talk to some one. i am getting fed up of this its so illogical. For me it no longer looks mahn on her part its plain stupidity.
mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you completely..and seriously Why can't she talk to payal...She already knows what Shyam really is...whta is the bond between the two sisters if Khushi can't share her fears with Payal?