India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

If khushi does not act now, I will believe ASR

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Yes khushi you have got enough signals from Shyam that he is up to no good.  For a girl with high morals and values, your radar should be up and running by now. You should be thinking about countering Shyam's advances. I

You just can not forget and blabber about something else when you are physically abused hours ago. If CVs show no action from you on this front... I will just believe ASR.

You have no brain...
Your brain is as small as laximiji... 

Can't help thinking this way. Any girl with a iota of self preservation instinct will act on Shyam's case by now.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzsantaZzabisvminainac01serendipity235mamal5ablestarplus31Aparameghaprathikriarchanan14Swap-Arhimirka88-SI-..Apz..MrDarcyfananu17Newbiesoapfan..-IronyDied-..

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Yes khushi you have got enough signals from Shyam that he is up to no good.  For a girl with high morals and values, your radar should be up and running by now. You should be thinking about countering Shyam's advances. I

You just can not forget and blabber about something else when you are physically abused hours ago. If CVs show no action from you on this front... I will just believe ASR.

You have no brain...

Can't help thinking this way. Any girl with a iota of self preservation instinct will act on Shyam's case by now.
Agree wholeheartedly dear... she needs to connect all of the dots from arnav's conversation and do something about it and surely out Shyam.

Why can't she take Payal's help?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Swap-Arhimirka88sree07MrDarcyfan

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by sree07

You have no brain...

Agree wholeheartedly dear... she needs to connect all of the dots from arnav's conversation and do something about it and surely out Shyam.

Why can't she take Payal's help?

exactly my question. She can not rely on arnav agree. Firstly because khushi did not to tell the truth to arnav(she does not know he already know) and secondly because of anjali. But whats the harm in telling Payal?
She was always seen as close to payal, close enough to share the problems. But why she is not telling payal about shyam now? She need to act? I don't get this act of khushi at all.

xyzsantaZzabiSwap-ArhiMrDarcyfan

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
i agree with you completely.. She has to talk to payal or buaji.. if she thinks she can handle him then she is fooling herself. I do not expect her to tell arnav coz he will be believe her. 
even yesterday she was all okay after her encounter with shyam & it is irritating to watch. 

xyzsantaSwap-Arhisree07MrDarcyfan

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
agree! 100% agree! i was totally against of her stupid decision of hiding Shyam's truth from arnav before too and now its ridiculous!! how can she not see the increasing lust in creep's eyes1 its high time that she should tell Arnav that see what is your so called jija ji is up to!! if she would have told Arnav that time when he had asked her.. did your fiance do something..did he hurt you?.. then i guess today jalebi bai would have been happily married with Laad governar! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Swap-Arhiprathikrisree07..Apz..MrDarcyfananu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
yaa I think atleast she need to talk about this to Payal...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swap-Arhisree07MrDarcyfan

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

i agree with you completely.. She has to talk to payal or buaji.. if she thinks she can handle him then she is fooling herself. I do not expect her to tell arnav coz he will be believe her. 
even yesterday she was all okay after her encounter with shyam & it is irritating to watch. 

she has 3 encouters with shyam so far 1)forced terrace hug ...2) touching her hands in front of anjali and 3) then holding her hand in public and adding on to that some dialogues which incite lechery.. Isn't it enough to spook a girl?  As they say, khushi is high on moral values. If that is true, then all these are enough to push the panic button. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swap-ArhiMrDarcyfan

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

agree! 100% agree! i was totally against of her stupid decision of hiding Shyam's truth from arnav before too and now its ridiculous!! how can she not see the increasing lust in creep's eyes1 its high time that she should tell Arnav that see what is your so called jija ji is up to!! if she would have told Arnav that time when he had asked her.. did your fiance do something..did he hurt you?.. then i guess today jalebi bai would have been happily married with Laad governar! 

he he ya chamkili and her laad governar LOL.

But i think, telling arnav now would be suicidal. He will not trust her for sure. So no use. May be she can try payal or someone from GH. Because they know the truth...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swap-ArhiMrDarcyfan

Go to top