Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow!! man!!! wat a superb update!!! wat a patience yar!! i just cant belive its arnav the arnav singh raizada!!! who can never have a patience when he wants somthing!!! but in love one has all the patience!!! n i'm loving this arnav!!! really happy with change in payal's behaviour!!! so at last everyone's is a couple!!!so happy for anjali n aditya!!! n that kiss n call was superb!!! happy that khushi is starting to accept his love!!!! so he broke the news about her pregnancy to her!!! oh thats so lovely!!really felt bad for him when he said that if she doesnt want to have the child its her decision !!!! but we know khushi can never be like this !!! so waiting for the next update !!! pls update soon!!!!!!!
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i have completely updated myself wit ur ongoing FFs . now  the completed ones. Poor Harshu ...got one more scary stalkerπŸ˜†
adiya1714 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was amazing!
I also have always thought that Payal was self-absorbed.
Arnav must have felt really hurt and upset saying that to Khushi.
ridizzz thumbnail
Beautiful ff
loved it
plz cont asap
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Liked it, loved it, hated it??!!

Lemme know whatever it is!! πŸ˜ƒ

Ok... since u r asking .. I have to tell na... πŸ˜†

1stly... WHY SO LATE UPDATE ... ???
2ndly ... IT WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC UPDATE...!!!!!!!!!!!
3rdly... WHY DID YOU STOP... CONTINUE .. LIKE ...NOW... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And.. dont mind the CAPS.. maine daanta nahin...😳 pyar tha mera.. jo zor se nikal ke aaya πŸ˜†

-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I see this topic in My Posts and suddenly I realise I haven't commented although i read it days ago. So yeah!

I kinda of love it that she is not running away from the fact that she loves him and is crazy about him and that he loves her. Although everything right now feels weird because of the way she has taken the news of her own pregnancy, there's a sweet taste to it.

I can't wait for the next update, so continue super soon..😊
Ended thumbnail
sorry for the latness caching up now on each update missed. 

part 11
So glad khushi state is stablising and its really cute they are getting closer. both in their place are understandable.

xxx
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sista.. What is this?? OMG.. I'm sure someone has taken over ur body?

Which lazy creature is that..! 20 days dear.. 20 whole days..! U didnt update it!!

I will not leave u tomo! Going to kill u unless u give me update"S".. remember!!πŸ˜†
Sim1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Love the way arnav confessed she was pregnant anxd how khushi sat there wondering about her period! Amazing!πŸ˜ƒ
Please pm when you update..its a pleasure to read your work😊
Sim
daljeet thumbnail

LOVED IT.absolutely loved it.i read the story in one go.simply amazing.i liked how u gave life to many characters more than wat is done in the actual show.also liked this redemption of arnav.good idea.waiting for the nextπŸ‘