Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

segad thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just came across your FF and read all 11 chapters in one go.  Outstanding writing!
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
aww amazing
after so long u updated.
so khushi and arnav stepping forward.

continue soon.
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
yay she isnt in denial.. and payal's advice to khushi was awesome.. will NK be staying back? and adi - anji conversing through eyes hun great improvement..

Im head over heels fallen for this arnav.. aww he is so sweet... and khushi's astonishment towards this changed for good arnav is totally justifiable.. Awesome harshu!!!
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome..really nice..continue soon...😊
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Loved... absolutely loved the caring arnav... thanks for updating... finally an update after such a long time... *virtual hug*
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww... Harshi.. That was an awesome update... Loved the silent conversation between Arnav and khushi ... Goes to show that despite all their differences, they are sooo attuned to each other!!!!!

Great one!!!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update dear...very nice...and so logical too
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

fabulous update loved it a lot loved the silent convo btw arhi at the end arnav has changed a lot for her but he has to work hard to get her back

paircube thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this arnav... he manages to be cute, have attitude and still behave like asr.
I love him. I love him. I love him.
It's nice to see that khushi knows that arnav is not gonna back down now. That he's not gonna let her go. That he is holding on with all his might to that last bit of sanity he has ... that is her.
But the best part is that they manage to converse silently in the midst of crowd. It shows that they both have started to heal and that their journey to togetherness has without their knowledge got the green light.
Waiting to see khushi's reaction on finding out that she is expecting.
So please update soon.
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Last conversation b/w arnav na khushi was really cute... Awesome