Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry for the long update. Hope you all enjoyed how the MU unfolded. Please leave me your comments or suggestions on how I could have improved the story! 

Also keep reading and sharing your thoughts! Now there is going to be lots of romance.. since Khushi is pregnant and now Arnav and Khushi will team up with Akash and Payal to bring down Shyam slowly, without getting Anjali suspicious. Next update will be about Arshi in the resort in the woods.. its going to be full-on romance people!! Hope you are ready for it. 

But that update will have to wait! I am exhausted now!
samko thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ausome do update soon 
cant wait to read it 👏
natali1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
i am dyinf to read the next part plz update today before i leave i am gonna read it at 6 in the morning  so i could see it he he i am in U.S.A so in India Afternoon at 3:30 k hurry up i love ur writing hope to read it soon  bye
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhh soo sweet yeh snakewa so annoying hai loool loved ur update you write so well onli if this actually happend lool trp would be sooo high loool khushi pregnant sickkk lool thnxs for the pm
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Another awesomee os sooo cuteee awww the MU should e cleared like this reliii wishhh soo baddlii thmxs for the pm You should be a writer loool i would buy your book make liek a book version of IPKKND loool awesomee best selling book lool
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
YAY!!! soo excited...plzz update soon
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Omgg u update so quickly love it by the time i commented on part 10 i get pm for part 11 YAAAY by the time i comment on part 11 part 12 out YAAAYY im a big fan of ur stories its 2:48 here in the uk night time and i got college but i had to read this please do update soon im enjoying reading ur OS Arnav is so cute hahah want to know more
About snakewaS reaction loool
Thanxs for the pm
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
gr8 story cant wait to read more :)

devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why Can't Shyam give up?
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2