Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Arnav and Khushi - a timeless love story! (Page 7)

sowms1395 Senior Member
sowms1395
sowms1395

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Good one. PM me when you update

devishree IF-Dazzler
devishree
devishree

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
i loved the two parts lovely and cute 
i loved the lisa part for jealousy 
flash back part was the best gr8 emotions displayed out of love and pain 
beautiful writing dear 
cant wait for a stronger and intense update for arhi's revelation about the terrace incident
momai14 Goldie
momai14
momai14

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
its really beautifulll...loved it...plz pm me nxt time..
coolie001 Goldie
coolie001
coolie001

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
oh!
how i wish u write moreeeLOL
Stapleton IF-Rockerz
Stapleton
Stapleton

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
both updates r awesome...

thanks 4 d pm
Parker27 Groupbie
Parker27
Parker27

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Awww Love how she realizes that she loves him :) hope it happens in the show :) waiting for ur next update :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagu16

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Copyright

Part 9 : Three month anniversary

Arnav was on the recliner reading a book when Khushi walked in. He looked up as she sat down on the bed. He put the book down and went to the bed to sit down next to her. "Tum theekh ho Khushi.. (Are you alright, Khushi?)", he asked holding her shoulder. "Nahi kuch nahi Arnavji.. bas thodi dhakaan hain.. do teen din se..(Nothing, Arnav, I have just been tired for the past few days)", she said touching her forehead. She was feeling dizzy (hint, hint!). "Kya?? I will call the doctor now.. tune pehle kyu nahi bataya.. tum...(What I will call the doctor. Why didn't tell me about this earlier?)" Arnav took his mobile out and frantically started searching for the doctor's number. She touched his hand. "Arnavji, main theekh hoon.. (Arnav, I am alright)". He had started dialing, "Ya, right..". "Arnavji," Khushi took his phone from him. "Main kal subah hospital jaaoongi doctor se milne. Abhi main aap ke saath kuch waqt bitaana chahti hoon.. (I will go to the hospital tomorrow morning and meet the doctor. Now I want to spend some time with you)", she put her arms around him and put her head on his shoulder. Arnav smiled and put his arm around her. "Arre, main to bhooli gaya tha..(Oh, I forgot)", Arnav got up and went to the cupboard and took some bags out. "Humare shaadi ki aaj teen mahine poori hogaye hain.. toh maine socha ki tumhe kuch gift dedoo (Its our three month anniversary. I wanted to give you a gift)". Khushi opened the bags and found about 20 sarees. "Yeh kya hain. (What are these?)" Arnav was surprised.. "Tumne kaha tha na ki tumhe gote wale saree pasand hain.. toh main woh khareedne gaya tha.. aur itne sari gote wale sariya the waha par.. toh maine sab khareedi.. tumhe pasand nahi hein toh main kal wapas kardoongi.. (You told me you like gote sarees. So I went to get them and there were so many in the shop that I bought all of them. If you dont like them, I will return them)" Arnav looked hurt. "Nahi nahi, (No no)" Khushi got up and put her hand on his shoulder. "Aap na bahut ajeeb ho, par bahut achche ho.. Hey Devi Maiyye.. maine sirf ek saree maangi thi.. aur inhone poore dukaan khareedi (You are strange, but you are awesome. Oh god, I asked for one saree and he bought me the entire shop)". She smiled, but then she sat down on the bed. Arnav turned around to look at her. "Shaadi ki teen mahine.. iska matlab (Three months of marriage.. that means)". Khushi muttered under her breath. Arnav sat down next to her and took her hand. "Kya hua, Khushi (What happened Khushi)". Khushi looked at him, "Nahi, teen mahine poori ho gaye hain.. toh aur teen mahine baaki (Three months over, now another three months left)". Tears filled her eyes. "Khushi", Arnav raised his voice. "Nahi, tum kahi nahi jaayenge.. tum yahi mere paas rahoge, hamesha hamesha mere saath rahoge. (No, you are not going anywhere. You will stay close to me, you will be with me forever and forever)" He pulled her close and put her hand on his chest. "Waada karo ki tum mujhe kabhi chod kar nahi jaayengi (Promise me you will never abandon me ever)". Khushi looked at Arnav and then on her hand on his chest. She kissed him on the forehead. "Arnavji, main aapko kabhi chodkar nahi jaayengi.. main aapke bina kaise reh sakti hoon (Arnav, I will never leave you. I can't live without you)". She chuckled, "Mujhe na wat the ki itni aadat jo hogayi hain (I am so used to your what the's now)". He made a face and she laughed and hugged him.

"Waise ek kaam karte hain (Let's do one thing)", Arnav said as he pulled the blanket over Khushi. "Kal Friday hain na, weekend pe kahin ghoomne chalte hain.. tum ghar main itne kaam karti ho, isliye shaayad itni kamsor hogaye ho.. ek do din aaram karenge, (Tomorrow's Friday, lets go someplace over the weekend. You do lots of work at home, which could be why you are so tired. You can take rest for one or two days)" he turned over to look at her, and smiled, "masti karenge.. toh tumhe acha lagega.. theekh hein? (We will have fun! You will like it. Sound good?)" Khushi leaned over, and put her head on his arm. "Theekh hain, aap saath hain bas itna kaafi hain (Ok, we will be together.. that's more than enough for me!)". He kissed her forehead.

In a hotel room in Ahmedabad, Shyam couldn't sleep. For about a month, Arnav and Khushi had been getting closer. Anjali could not stop talking about their love. She had told him about how Khushi had burned her hand worried about Arnav's safety. Shyam couldn't believe that Khushi could do so for Arnav, when all he did was hurt her and hate Shyam ,even though all he did was love her. "Khushiji, hum aap ko kal sab sach bataayenge.. tab aapko pata chalega ki Arnav aapse sirf pyaar ka natak kar raha hain.. woh aapse pyar nahin karte.. par hum.. hum aapse behat pyaar karte hain Khushiji.. uski baat main Rani Sahiba ko chod doongi.. aur aap aur hum ek saat kahin door chale jaayenge..(Khushi, I will tell you everything tomorrow. Then you will realize that Arnav is just pretending to be in love with you. He doesn't love you. But I, I love you a lot Khushi. Then I will leave Anjali and you and I can go somewhere far)" Shyam said, with an evil smile on his face.

Ok, there you go. Khushi is pregnant, more romance, MU to be cleared soon! But don't worry, no guilt track after that, and also the story will continue because the MU will be cleared only between Arnav and Khushi.. so you will see more romance! I might have a few more updates today.. I'm in a mood to write.. it's a beautiful day!

Part 10: Khushi and Arnav learn the truth! (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2919832&PID=55879688&#55879688)

Edited by boreddamsel - 21 April 2012 at 9:17am

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

bertsimron...rithuparnahoneyboney1sweety3773chilliesanonymous1906underground1vanesha230suganya91suhanamausammadhura1aliahayseHemaSuryarita1015BreeisilvertrayakashafalibearyNakita19GopiAhem1mistletoe22ArmiRidz4everParker27pallavisarkarpoojdc87diyachillnIhArIkATinkJiaarhiformenujhattsai_nehajankisoni86iluvrainaartirandom94Shivika-foreverhari93SweetSophieday_lilysoapfreak13kishu789LIONHEARTbansaldiya55maniac_arshimz.brarsweetumeetgurukhushtokyodreamgirlrus23Shwetadatta750Crazy_soul2000chocolover98ipkknd_gbdfantmowlaAplihsshakrobaajbutterfly-raveesanjuarshikaty185First_LightArilipSavera84TouchOfArHiSim96ifsaal044_Virman_1DAlicedproverIPKKNDbigfanbarfiluckylucky1-evan-swati-89Shabana0786rashgirl000gom3090niania13angel_prachiDEE2803ixrayblah_blah3devishreeIPKKNDkaur92ParneetSLove_MehakCythereaneha2005smileyhug7679Kareena1994ExquisiteSanzemistrylovearshi01ekiholosegadA.HajnalKtotheMkatjPinky.RaizadasruthickAims.sana11StapletonJerryTheMousebhaktiiiRoarkkvarshapri12meenalumaChitraFyoga23priyakeenu_kkShafooflowers4uHansaN--MISHTEE--silvia1999rkapoor1382Mrs_Darcy_17.ProperPatolapup03zohakhan7princessunara

Stapleton IF-Rockerz
Stapleton
Stapleton

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
wow nice update...
u  r updating super fast...
3 updates in 1 day... great...

thanks 4 d pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gowthami30boreddamsel

Go to top