Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILuv-LoveStory thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wowww..wonderful updates!!!just loved them...
last part was awesome...Khushi's trickπŸ˜†..
ab yeh dono ek dusre ke bina ek pal bhi nahi reh akte...soo romantic!!!
thnx for PM!!
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update..

thanks  4 d pm
gilmore thumbnail
love it both updates was amazing like the dance concept 
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOVELY UPDATE
AWW EVERYONE HAS A PAIR SO SWEET
THEIR DANCE WAS SO ROMANTIC..LOVED HOW U DESCRIBE IT
HAHA KHUSHI TRICK
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE
THANKS FOR THE PM
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks...great job...awesome...πŸ‘πŸ‘
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Omggg
I have no words to describe ur ff lOved it absolutley loved it its awesome thanxs for the pm please update soon cant wait
niania13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update!
Anjali was great! She finally stood up for hersefl!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great update!
Uff! Arnav and Khushi koi mawka nahi chorte ek dusre ke saath wakt gujarneke liye.
What a romantic couple they are!
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 34 (a): Mehndi

When Arnav woke up, Khushi had her one arm around his chest, her head on his shoulder and her one leg in between his legs. He smiled and put his arms around her, squeezed her. She responded by letting out a sigh and snuggling closer. He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. Khushi slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. She moved up to kiss his lips, when there was a knock on the door. They heard Anjali's voice, "Khushiji, Chotte.. aap udh gaye.. jaldi taiyyar ho jaayiye Khushiji.. humhe aapke maike jaana hain..(Khushi, Chotte, are you awake? Get ready fast Khushi, we need to go to your parents' house)" Khushi replied, "Haan di.. bas do minute (Yes Di, give me two minutes)". She looked at Arnav, who made an annoyed face. "Yeh Di bhi na.. hamesha galat time pe aati hain (This Di, always comes at the wrong time)". Khushi looked at him angrily, "Arre.. meri Di ke baare main ek shabd bhi na kehna..(Don't say one word against my Di)" Arnav smiled, "Oh really.. ab woh tumhari Di hain..(now she is your Di?)" Khushi sat up, "haan.. woh aapke di hain.. aur hum aapki patni.. toh jo bhi aapki hain, woh mere bhi toh ho gaye hain na (Yes, she is your Di.. and I'm your wife.. whatever is yours is mine too, right?)". As she got up, Arnav caught her hand and pulled her back to him. "Itni jaldi mujhe chodkar mat jaao Khushi..(Dont leave me and go so fast Khushi)" She sat down next to him, put her arms around his neck, and kissed his nose. "Arnavji, aap aise mat kahiye.. aapko pata hain na mujhe aap ko chodkar jaane ka bilkul mann nahi hain.. par kya kare..(Arnav, dont say that. You know I don't want to leave you.. but what can we do?)" she made a sad face. He took her hands in his and kissed them. Then he looked at her and asked, "toh ab phir se haat main A likhogi? (so now you will write A on your hand again?)" She nodded. "Aur iss baar woh mere naam ka pehla akshar hi hogi na.. yaa phichli baar ki tara Khushi Kumaari Guptaa ki aa hogi? (And this time, it will be my name's first letter right? Or will it be like last time - Khushi Kumaari Guptaa's 'aa')" Khushi blushed. "woh pichli baar bhi aap hi ki A thi..(last time also it was your A only) " Arnav smiled and asked, "Oh really?" He pulled her towards him and started kissing her neck. She giggled, got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom. Khushi, he called after her and then smiled, and laid down back on the bed. He remembered what had happened during Payal and Akash's mehndi. How Khushi had missed him and had been concerned about him, then the A on her hand and the kiss by the pool! She had been so scared when I held her hand under the water that day and after I kissed her. How could I believe that she loved Shyam? She always loved me.. how could I have been so stupid and so blind! Arnav dozed off, thinking about that day's events.

Buaji was the first one to notice that Khushi's foot had miraculously healed! Anjali, Nani, Payal, Mami and Khushi had reached Gupta house an hour back. There was music and dance and lots of laughter and happiness in that house. Mami was complaining about everything, but the others ignored her. Khushi selected designs for Payal and Anjali, while the mehndi lady selected a beautiful design for the bride. "Hai re nandakishore.. Arre, Sanka devi.. yeh kaise ho gaya.. tumhari pair ab theekh ho gayi.. (Sanka devi, how did this happen? now your foot is alright?)" Khushi looked up at Buaji.. "woh Buaji, Arnavji ne kuch balm lagaya.. aur sab theekh ho gaya (Buaji, Arnav applied some ointment and it was fine after that)", she stammered, blushing. Chameli giggled and said, "Khushi, acha.. toh hum Jijaji se poochte hain.. yeh kaunsi dawa hain jo itni jaldi asar karte hain..(Really, Khushi? I will ask Arnav about it.. what medicine does he have that has such a quick effect?)" Anjali smiled and added, "Chameliji, yeh koi aisi waisi dawa nahi hain.. yeh toh Chotte ka pyaar hain Khushiji ke liye (Chameli this is no ordinary medicine. This is Chotte's love for Khushi)". Khushi blushed and lowered her eyes. Se looked at her hand and patiently watched as the mehndi lady drew the design on her hand. Payal looked at Khushi, Khushi was happy and enjoying herself but she could see that there was something wrong; her heart was not in it. She smiled; she knew why Khushi was looking lost. Yeh Khushi bhi na, Payal said softly. Chameli sat down next to Payal and said, "Lagta hain Jijaji ko bulana padega (Looks like we will have to call Arnav)". Payal looked at Chameli and raised her eyebrows, "Pagal ho gayi ho kya.. kisine dekh liya tho (Are you crazy? What if someone sees him?)". Chameli giggled, and took Payal by hand into the guest room and closed the door behind her.

Arnav was sitting in the living room, working on his laptop. Around him, people were taking down the setup from yesterday's Sangeet event and decorating the room with flower garlands and lights. He was trying hard to concentrate on his work, but his mind kept wandering, thinking about Khushi. I wonder what she would be doing now. I wonder whether she is thinking about me. I wonder if I can see her today, maybe give her a kiss to remind her about what happened during Akash's sangeet.. I wonder if she still remembers those day's events! He smiled.. Akash and NK had walked in, and they noticed how Arnav was staring at the laptop screen and smiling. Akash smiled and turned around. "Yeh Nanav ko kya hua (What happened to Arnav?)", NK asked confused. Akash turned to him, "Pyar.. woh Khushiji ko miss kar raha hain (Love.. he is missing Khushi)". NK folded his arms. "That's all.. hum Khushiji ke ghar chalte hain..(Let's go to Khushi's house)" Akash shook his head. "NK, aap bhool gaye.. mehndi function main ladke allowed nahi hain (NK, you forgot? Guys are not allowed in the mehndi function)". NK took out a bar of chocolate from his pocket, munched on it and asked "Ab kya kare? (What will we do?)" He turned around and ran to Arnav and sat down next to him. "Nanav, chalo.. hum Khushiji ke ghar chalte hain (Nanav, come.. lets go to Khushi's house)". Arnav turned to NK, looking annoyed. "NK, mujhe bahut saara kaam pada hain.. tum chale jaao (NK, I have lots of work.. you guys go)". Akash sat down as well and said, "Haan bhai, hum sab samajthe hain.. I understand.. NK bhai leave it, bhai ko Khushiji se milna nahi hain na.. usko kaam hain.. inhe humari idea sunne ka waqt nahi hain.. chalo NK bhai.. chalte hain (Ok, bro.. I understand. NK, leave it.. Bro doesn't want to see Khushi.. he has work. He doesn't have time to listen to our idea. Come NK, lets go) ". Arnav looked up and turned to Akash, "kaun si idea.. (What idea?) " Akash got up, "Nahi bhai.. kuch nahi.. hum bas aise hi (Nothing bro, we were just.. )". NK also got up and started walking away. "Stop, Akash". Arnav raised his voice. "Tell me.. whats your plan?" Akash turned around and was about to say something, when his phone rang.

Payal kept the phone and looked at Chameli and smiled. "Kaam ho gaya hain.. woh log aajaayenge.. waise tum kya keh rehe thi, Chameli.. (It's done. They will be here shortly.. by the way, what were you saying, Chameli?)" Payal raised her eyebrows, "Arnavji, har roz raat ko yaha aate hain? (Arnav comes here every night?)" Chameli nodded her head and giggled. Payal opened her mouth in shock. She never pictured Arnav to be so naughty, but then again he was spending all his time with Khushi, so of course her naughtiness might have rubbed off on him. Payal smiled; after all that Khushi and Arnav had been through, they deserved all the happiness. She knew they wanted to make up for all the time they had lost trying to hate each other, due to the misunderstanding Shyam had created. Payal closed her eyes in silent prayer; Hai Devi Maiyya, please I am begging you, you have given them enough sorrow.. please now let there be only happiness and lots of love in their lives.

Part 34(b): Mehndi(https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/57174644)

-------

Please leave your comments and/or like my post, its your feedback that makes me want to update.

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago