Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Arnav and Khushi - a timeless love story! (Page 55)

niania13 Goldie
niania13
niania13

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
That was sooo cute!!!
And I loved your choice for the songs!!!
Please, just go on!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Hey a beautiful update that !

Just read two parts together !

Awesome :)

boreddamsel

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
woww...its so beautiful

boreddamsel

-FarwiiDobaara- IF-Dazzler
-FarwiiDobaara-
-FarwiiDobaara-

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Congrats for the new banner <3 =D

Loved yur song choice <3 Arhi's dance was just Awesome (:

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Part 28: The secret rendezvous

Khushi sat on the bench outside her house, sipping hot tea and looking at the stars. The evening breeze was nice and cool and occasionally, the hair and the dupatta of the lehenga she was wearing would fly in the breeze. She was so thrilled that she didn't even want to change her engagement lehenga.. also I want Arnavji to see me like this once more, she thought blushing. She looked at the ring on her finger, remembering the engagement, the dance and Arnav's face just before she left. He would be coming in an hour or so, she couldn't wait to see him. She could hear Buaji talking to Amma inside. She put the tea cup down next to her and smiled looking at the stars, "Amma babuji kaash aap yahaan hote.. pata hain' aaj hamara sagai hua tha.. Arnavji ke saat.. hum aaj itni khush .. kash aapke saat yeh khushiya baat sakti..(Mom, dad, I wish you were here.. do you know, I got engaged today.. to Arnav.. I'm so happy.. I wish I could share this happiness with you)" She put her hand back to get her tea cup. It wasn't there. Surprised she got up and looked around on the bench and on the ground below. She sat down again confused. The tea cup appeared in front of her, she looked up and Arnav was standing in front of her, wearing the same black sherwani he wore earlier that day. 

Her eyes wide with shock, she yelled, "Arnavji, aap (Arnav, you?)". Arnav sat down next to her, saying "Shh.. chup.. Buaji sun lenge(Shh.. quiet. Buaji will hear you)". Khushi hugged him and whispered, "Aaj aap jaldi aagaye?(You came early today)" Arnav smiled and said, "Maine tumhe bahut miss kiya.. (I missed you a lot)" He hugged her back and kissed her forehead. "Par Buaji soyi nahi abhi tak (But Buaji hasn't slept until now)", Khushi said. He smiled, "Koi baat nahi, tab tak hum yahaan baitenge..(It doesn't matter, we will stay here until then)" He removed his arms from around her and gave her the tea cup, "Ye lo.. ab chai piyo (Here.. now drink your tea)". She took the tea cup and then looked back at him, but he was nowhere to be seen. Surprised, she again looks around her, then she hears Buaji, "Kaun tha yahaan.. kahaan gaya woh (Who was here.. where has he gone?)" She had the belan (rolling pin) in her hand. Khushi stood up terrified. "Kaun, Buaji (Who, Buaji?)". Buaji looked at Khushi , showed her the belan and said, "Hai re nandakishore, main sone jaa rahi thi.. tab maine kisika awaaz suna.. aur phir maine dekha.. yahaan koi aadmi tha...(Oh god, I was going to sleep.. then I heard someone's voice.. and then I saw a guy here)" Khushi looked confused and said, "Buaji, aap shayad sapna dekh rahi thi.. yahaan toh koi nahi hain.. jaayiye aap so jaayiye..(Buaji, you might have been dreaming. there is no one here.. go sleep)" She starts pushing Buaji back into the house. But Buaji refuses to, "Nahi.. maine dekha.. (No. I saw)" She stopped and stared at Khushi, "tumne abhi tak kapde nahi badli.. uss main daag lag jaayenge.. jaao jaakar kapde badlo.. aur so jaao..(You still haven't changed? It will get dirty.. go change your clothes and sleep)" Khushi tried to resist, but Buaji dragged her into the house and locked the door. As Buaji turned, Khushi tried to unlock the door, but Buaji heard it and came back. ""Sanka devi, aree tum yeh kya kar rahi ho.. jaao jaakar so jaao..(Khushi, what are you doing.. go sleep)" She pushed her into the bedroom and closed the door. 

Khushi tried pulling the door, but it wouldn't budge. It was locked from outside! "Buaji", Khushi banged on the door, yelling. "Chup.. jaakar so jaao (Quiet, go sleep)", she heard Buaji shout back as she turned off the lights. Khushi leaned against the door and said softly, "Buaji.. yeh aapne kya kardi.. ab Arnavji andar kaise aayenge (Buaji, what did you do? now how will Arnav come inside?)". Khushi's eyes suddenly widened, Arnav had put his arms around her waist and turned her around. "Aap.. (you?)" she asked. "Aap andar kaise (How did you get in?)". He smiled naughtily, "Khidki se.. tumne mere liye khuli rakhi thi na (Through the window, you had left it open for me, right?)". She switched on the light and turned around to face him. He was looking at her dress. "Tumne abhi tak kapde nahi badli.. kyun (You still havne't changed? why?)" She folded her arms and asked, "aapne bhi nahi badla (You haven't either)". They both smiled, they knew why they hadn't changed the clothes. 

He moved towards her and she leaned against the door. Looking deep into her eyes, he moved his arm up and locked the door. Then he put the arm on the door right above the shoulder and brought his face closer to her. "You look beautiful, Khushi" and he kissed her cheek. She lowered her eyes, shy. He took her hands and kissed them. Then he looked at her and asked, "Yeh choodiyaan .. yeh toh wahi hain na (These bangles, these are the same ones right)". She looked at him, smiled and nodded; he had bought them for her the night before Payal and Akash's wedding. He took her face in his hands and kissed her gently. She suddenly cringed her nose and pulled herself away. "aapke kapde.. gandhe ho gaye hain (Your clothes.. they are dirty)".. He smiled, remembered how he had hid himself from Buaji among the plants, and didn't notice that there was cow dung under the plants. "It's ok, Khushi, agar tumhe utni problem hain toh..(If you have a problem with them)" He removed the kurta and threw it on the floor, "main utaar deta hoon (I will take them off)". She blushed and he pulled her close. His bare chest was warm and she loved putting her head on his chest. He knew how much she loved it, so he pulled her closer and she could now hear his heart beating faster. He asked, "Tumhe aaj maza aaya? (Did you have fun today?)" She pulled herself away and looked at him and said, "haa.. (yes)" They walked to the bed, hand in hand. They sat down and she put one hand around his arm, her head on his shoulder and looked at the ring on her hand. He put his hand on her shoulder, turned her around and kissed her on the lips. Then he laid her down on the bed and it creaked. He jumped up saying, "What the.. yeh bistar hamesha..(Why does this bed always.. )" Khushi sat up, "bistar ke baare main kuch mat bolna (Dont say a word about the bed!)". Arnav annoyed said, "Get off the bed". He pulled the mattress, pillows, bedsheet and blanket off the bed and laid it on the floor. He sat down and helped her sit down. As she settled down, he told her what Anjali had said about the divorce. Khushi smiled, "shukr hain.. yeh shaadi ke wajai se Di ko uss Shyam ke baare main sochne ka waqt hi nahi milta hoga.. aur isliye woh parishaan bhi nahi hogi..(Good.. Anjali is busy with the wedding, so she doesn't have time to think about Shyam .. so now she won't be worried either)"  Arnav nodded then smiled and put his hands on her shoulders, "Haan.. toh hum kaha the (So.. where were we?)". She kissed him on the lips and he puts his arms around her and laid her on the ground.

When Arnav woke up, it was still dark. He looked at Khushi, who was cuddled up in his arms. He tried to move his arms from under her, but she woke up, asking, "aapka jaane ka waqt aagaya? (Is it time for you to leave?)" He slowly replied, running his hand through her hair, "haan (Yes)". Tears appeared in her eyes, and he kissed her forehead. "Kuch hi din ki toh baat hain, jaan.. aur waise bhi kuch khanton baat tum Shantivan aa jaaoge..(It's just for a few days, dear.. and anyways after a few hours you will come to Shantivan)" He got up from the floor and helped her up. "Waise main tumhe lene aaonga.. tumhe chalkar aur auto lekar aane ki koi zaroorat nahi hain..(and I will come to pick you up.. you dont have to walk or take the auto, ok?)" She nodded her head and walked towards the door. She tried pulling it, but it was still locked. They walked to the window. Khushi hugged him and helped him climb down the window. He leaned his head into the window and they kissed. As their lips parted, the crows started crying. Arnav smiled and walked away. Khushi watched him as he got into his car and drove off.. 

Anjali walked in when Arnav was watering plants. He was looking at the plants with a big smile on his face. She smiled seeing it and then looked at the plants. The water was overflowing and he was still pouring water. She walked to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "Chotte, bas kijiye.. pani bhar gaya hain (Chotte, stop.. the water is overflowing)". He stopped. "Iss muskurahat kya raaz kya hain (Whats the reason behind this smile?)" She touched his face and said, "hmm.. mujhe pata hain.. Khushiji (I know.. Khushi)" .. he blushed, "yaa.. iss gandhe sherwani (Or is it this dirty sherwani?)" She asked bringing forward the black sherwani that he had worn last night. Arnav smiled seeing the sherwani. "Woh di..(Di, that.. ) " He put his hand on his head. "Haan.. haan.. mujhe sab pata hain.. tum raat ko Khushiji ki ghar jaate ho na..(Yes, yes.. I know everything.. you go to Khushi's house at night)" He raised his eyebrows, how did she know.. "Tumhe kya laga Chotte.. ki humko pata nahi chalega(What did you think Chotte.. that I wont know about it?)" She pulled his ear. "Waise, Buaji ne abhi tak tumhe pakda nahi? (Buaji still hasn't caught you?)" His face looked worried, "haan.. main baar baar bach gaya (Thankfully I escaped every time)". They laughed. Arnav got a phone call. Roy's assistant was coming in an hour with the divorce papers. Anjali's face became serious and Arnav hugged her. She assured him she was fine and she walked off.

Khushi was making pooris with a big smile on her face, remembering how she and Arnav made love the previous night. She heard Buaji yelling from her room and she ran towards her room. Buaji was standing next to Khushi's bed, holding her blouse. "Isse kya hua? (What happened to this?)" The blouse was torn.  Khushi blushed, remembering how Arnav had torn the blouse while helping her remove it. "Woh, Buaji..(That.. Buaji)" she stammered. Buaji hit Khushi's head saying, "Arre.. sanka devi.. tum hamesha kuch na kuch gadbad karti rehti ho.. jaldi taiyyar ho jaao.. tumhari sasural jaana hain na, puja ke liye (Khushi, you always keep messing up something or the other.. anyways, get ready soon.. we have to go to your in-laws place for the puja) " Khushi smiled, excited that she will see Arnav again.

Up next : The puja, divorce paper signing, a new entry and the dance practice.. 

Part 29 : New love? (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2919832&PID=56653806&#56653806)

Edited by boreddamsel - 02 May 2012 at 9:55am

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...rithuparnaZehra28suganya91prnayakHemaSuryaSamiiiijumpingstarfishakashafaliF.R.I.E.N.D.SFairy-AmiParker27rafnajoa123l.o.v.e.beyonddarknessjazzpreethari93SweetSophiesoapfreak13sowms1395sai_nehamaniac_arshimz.brarcrazy_misheegd9424Diaphanousarshi10arshiasulpyaargurukhushipkknd_gbdfantmowlabansaldiya55chocolover98sanjuarshiFirst_LightnoordinaSavera84_Virman_ayl123Shabana07861DAlicekrishu3393blah_blah3Arshi1195niania13MissNadiaGlimmerharshneegilmoremeradilsmile1412ixraylovearshi01sparikhIPKKNDkaur92devishreesulochana90devsumemistryRhysennKareena1994ekiholosegadLondonChick-FarwiiDobaara-Fleur_de_LisAims.sruthicksana11JerryTheMousemeenalumazafikvarshaashred12flowers4uShafoodrunkiiebabeHansaN--MISHTEE--laksh65-MKB-soharaMrs_Darcy_17pup03asrcrazesarunlicious..dumaszohakhan7

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
YAY FIRST TO COMMENT...LOVED THE UPDATE..IT WAS BRILLIANT..I WAS LAUGHING WHEN BUAJI CAME OUT WITH THE ROLLING PIN IMAGINE IF SHE HAD FOUND ARNAV HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD...CANT WAIT FOR U TO UPDATE HOPE THE NEXT ENTRY IS POSITIVE BECAUSE IM ENJOYING ARHI ROMANCE...THANKS FOR THE PM..AGAIN LOVE THE UPDATE

boreddamsel

Rhysenn IF-Dazzler
Rhysenn
Rhysenn

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Oooh, somebody's in love! 

boreddamsel

niania13 Goldie
niania13
niania13

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
So sweet!!!! Please, go on with the romance!!!

boreddamsel

Go to top