Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok, just a quick post to explain Khushi's plan! Please leave your comments whether you liked it or not!

Part 18 : Khushi explains her plan

As Chameli walked in, everyone was in the linving room. She looked around and admired the beautiful decorations. Khushi was sort of dragging her, excited, into the living room. Anjali was distracted, she was quiet. What was that earring doing in Shyam's shirt pocket and then the way he was holding the girl.. there is something wrong.. she remembered Motilal telling her about the ring that Shyam had bought for her, which of course she never got. She had never doubted him, never. He loved her dearly, how could he even...? Then the way he had grabbed the jewelry from her last week when she said she would give it to Arnav, now the earring and then the girl. She was going crazy!

"Di", Arnav was standing next to her and he put a hand on her shoulder. "Kya hua.. aap parishaan lag rahi hain. Sab theek hain na Di (What happened? Why do you look worried? Is everything alright?)" She looked at him and smiled. "Haan Chotte.. meri Chotte hain na yahan, toh main kaise parishaan reh sakti hoon? (Yes, you are here no, then how can I be worried?)" She pulled his cheeks and smiled. Khushi was introducing Chameli to everyone. Chameli was from Lucknow, she and Khushi had been good friends growing up ever since she was adopted by the Guptas. Chameli was Shashi's brother's daughter. Shashi's brother lived in the richer part of the city, he owned a chain of restaurants in Lucknow and Delhi. Chameli missed Khushi, so she wanted to come spend some time with her' and now Khushi was pregnant too! Chameli complained to Khushi, that she was never invited for her wedding. She couldn't come to Payal's because her father had been hospitalized.  "Jijaji ke baare main ek baar bhi mujhe bataya nahi.. main na tumse baat nahi karoongi (You never told me about Jijaji.. I am not going to talk to you). Everyone laughed. Chameli was just as childish as Khushi was, no wonder they were such good friends.

Arnav pulled Khushi aside. "Dost aa gayi aur ab mujhe bhool gayi ho kya? (Now that your friend has come, now you have forgotten me?)" Khushi put her hands on her ears and said sorry. "Main aapko kaise bhool sakti hoon (how can I forget you?)". "Really", Arnav smiled. "Then give me a kiss.. " She opened her mouth shocked. "Kya.. yahaan? (What? here?)". Arnav folded his arms. "Yes, if you love me!" Khushi looked around and everyone was busy talking to Chameli. She put her hands on Arnav's arms and reached out to give a peck on his cheek. "Haay, main mar jaawa! (Oh my god!)" She was shocked hearing Chameli's comment. Arnav looked embarrassed too, so he turned and walked away, leaving a blushing Khushi. 

Khushi closed the door and looked at Chameli who was unpacking her bag. "Toh kaisi thi meri acting? (So how was my acting?)", Chameli asked with raised eyebrows. "Bahut khoob.. who Shyam ki bolti bandh hogayi thi! (Very nice. Shyam was speechless!)" Khushi and Chameli laughed, remembering the scene. Chameli was here for a purpose. Khushi had invited her to come to the Raizada mansion, to help her expose Shyam's truth. Her plan was to get Chameli to tempt Shyam and get Anjali suspicious seeing Shyam and Chameli together. If Shyam didn't look interested, Chameli would force herself to get closer to him and then act as though Shyam was the one who had made the move, just like she had done at the door. They had made sure Shyam would open the door. Arnav had given her a missed call when Shyam got off the table and Akash had purposely asked Shyam to open the door. Khushi on the other hand had planted the earring in Shyam's shirt and yes, that had worked. Khushi had noticed that Anjali was angry after seeing Shyam with Chameli at the door.

"Waise Khushi.. tumne achcha nahi kiya.. woh Shyam kitna bura diktha hain.. kum se kum who sundar hota toh khel khelne main maza aata (Khushi, you shouldn't have done this. That Shyam looks so ugly. At least if he was handsome, then I could have had some fun playing the game)". Khushi put her hand on her head, and shook her head. Chameli will never change! Chameli continued, with a naughty smile. "Waise agar jijaji hota toh bahut maza aata.. kya body hain.. kya style (On the other hand it would have been so much fun if it was Arnav.. what a body.. what style!)" Khushi stood up her hands on her waist. "Ehh.. tumhari himmat.. meri pati ko aise.. (How dare you.. about my husband!)" Chameli laughed and hugged Khushi.. "are pagli, main toh Mazak kar rahi thi.. mujhe maaf karo na (You crazy girl, I was just kidding.. please forgive me)"

Shyam could not stop thinking about Chameli. She was so beautiful. He remembered how Khushi had looked when he had saved her from the goons. She is beautiful, but definitely not as pretty as Khushi!

Part 19 : Arnav torn between Di and Khushi's pain and hatred towards Shyam (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56191656)

Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago
gd9424 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaaa.. superb plan... 
asulpyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb !! 👏 please continue sooon and thanks again for the PM 😊
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shayam =____= such a stupid guy when he has a pretty and loving wife, he still is crazy for other girls, like the plan can't wait to see how it goes :D
natali1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
pz contnue and soon have to read more can't wait  and my school open on  monday so do as much as u can and read as much i can
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great Idea.. give him temptation...
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was really too good
thanx for the double treat (two updates in a day thats lovely)
sooryalekshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update
loved it
loved chameli and her bond with chamkili(khushi')
update soon
thanks for the PM😆
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So got it right... Great update . Story is moving fast.Thanks for the PM.
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
sry couldnt comment earlier

@part 17 : mindblowing,loved arnav nd khushi's romance 😳

@part 18: superb,luved the plan 👏 now creepwa's downfall has started yayy,continue soon 😃