Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Lile always loved it thnxs for the pm dear cuteee os and ahahhaahahh Snakewas bestiii loool
asulpyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sooo nice and loved Arnav's reply ( learned from Shyam how to love his wife ) loool ,, plz do continue and update soon 😊
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 15: The war against Shyam begins!

When Khushi got back to their room, Arnav was outside at the poolside watering his plants, talking to Aman on the phone. She went and put her arms around him and pressed her face on his back. He looked over his shoulder, and said to Aman, "Ok, Aman.. gotta go.. I will see you in office soon!", switched off his Bluetooth headset and kept the watering can down. He put his arm around Khushi, kissed her on the forehead. "Good morning, wifey.. I missed you". "Hmm.." Khushi sighed happily. He smiled. Then he saw Shyam walking towards them in the corridor. He took Khushi by her arms and pressed her body against him. "Arnavji, yeh aap kya..(Arnav, what are you.. )" He bent down and kissed her neck, "Arnavji, koi dekh lega.. chodiye..(Arnav, someone might see us.. leave me)" He saw that Shyam had stopped to watch them. He stopped, looked at her with a naughty smile and with his eyes pointed to the side. She understood without even having to look in the direction to know that he meant that Shyam was watching them. Arnav left her arms and turned around. Khushi caught his hand, pulled him towards her, grabbed his face in her hands, and brought her face closer to his. She kissed his lips hungrily and he grabbed her waist and pressed her body against his.

Shyam was mad, as he walked away. Khushiji, how could you.. you should hate Arnav for what he has done to you.. he has wronged you, he has wronged your family, he forced you to marry him.. he doesn't love you.. I love you, I will make you so happy.. he was so deep in his thoughts that he ran into Anjali. "Dekh kar nahi chal sakti. Anjali, tum hamesha kyun. (Cant you watch where you are going. Anjali, why do you always..)." he screamed. Anjali was shocked. "Aap.. woh.. main.. Chotte ko.. Sorry..(You.. I.. Sorry)" tears came in her eyes.. and Shyam realized what he had done, "Rani sahiba.. theekh hain.. koi baat nahi.. aap maafi mat maangiye.. mujhe maafi maangna chaahiye.. mujhe dekhna chahiye tha..aur dekhiye maine aapko rula diya.. aapke aankho main aasoo.. nahi rani sahiba.. waise aapko aaram ki zaroorat hain.. chaliye.. main aapko kamre main le jaati hoon.. main khaana lekar aata hoon.. aur aapko apne haaton se khana khilaati hoon.. theekh hain.(Anjali, its ok. No problem. Dont say sorry. I should be sorry. I should have watched where I was going.. and look, I have made you cry.. I cant stand tears in your eyes.. You need rest. Come I will take you to your room.. I will feed you with my own hands. ok?)" Anjali smiled and hugged him. Shyam put his arm around her and helped her walk to their room, his face twitching with anger remembering Arnav and Khushi.

"Arre.. kuch azar nahi hua! (There was no effect)" Khushi was disappointed. Khushi and Arnav were peeping out of their bedroom door. Arnav was kneeling on the floor with his face out of the door, peeping into the corridor, and Khushi had her hands on his shoulder and her head right above his head, sticking outside the door. As Shyam and Anjali walked away, they walked back into the room. Arnav sat on the recliner and started putting his shoes on. Khushi sat down on the bed, shaking her head. "Sirf jalan se kaam nahi chalega.. kuch aur karna hoga.(Jealousy is not enough. we need to do something else)." Arnav said, "Woh Shyam kitni aasaani se Di ko mana leta hain..Di uss par bharosa karti hain.. pehle humhe uss bharose ko todna hain.. Di ke mann main dhoda sa shak laana hain.. aur phir (How easily Shyam pacifies Di..Di trusts him.. we need to destroy that trust first.. We need to get Di to doubt him) ". Khushi stood up excited and snapped her fingers, "aur phir hum aisa khel khelenge ki bahut jaldi woh aadmi iss ghar se baahar! (And then we will play such a game that he will be thrown out of this house)" She stopped and turned to look at Arnav, "par hum ye sab karenge kaise.. Hmm.. jung ka pehla kadam..(But how will do this.. the first step in war)" Arnav sat up and completed the sentence, "discovering the enemy's weakness.. that's a great idea, Khushi.." Khushi stared at him confused. She hadn't said her idea, and how did he know? "Uska kamzori.. paisa! (His weakness.. money)" Khushi folded her arms, annoyed.. "aap ko hamesha aisa kyun lagta hain ki sab kuch paise se.. (Why do you think that everything has to do with money?)" and then she stopped. He was right.. Shyam needed Arnav's money. She turned around and smiled. "Hmm.. iss baar aap shayad sahi hain (You might be right this time)".. She walked up to him, tightened his tie and smoothened his shirt. Arnav looked at her, raised his eyebrows, "waddya mean .. iss baar.. Arnav Singh Raizada hamesha sahi hain! (ASR is always right)" Khushi shrugged her shoulders and turned away. He grabbed her waist and turned her around with such force that she put her hands on his shoulders to keep her balance. "Waise.. tum ne woh sab sirf Shyam ko jalaane ke liye kiya tha? (By the way, did you do all that just to make Shyam jealous)" Khushi smiled and looked away.. "Ha.. aur kis liye (why else)". Arnav smiled.. "Oh really.. sirfff usse jalaane ke liye..(Oh really.. just to make him jealous)" He brought his face closer to her cheek.. Khushi remembered the poolside scene.. when he first kissed her.. she closed her eyes, her heart was beating fast. After a few seconds she opened her eyes' Arnav was watching her'"kya hua (What happened?)", he asked. She looked confused and looked away, "woh maine socha..(I thought.. )" and Arnav kissed her on the cheek. She turned to look at him surprised, pushed herself away from him, blushed and ran out of the door. Arnav smiled, put on his jacket, took his bag and followed her.

When he got back from office, everyone had already sat down at the table for dinner. Khushi had spent most of the day at office with him. He had decided that on the days when he knew that his Di would be out, he would make sure that Khushi was with him. He knew that no one would let him keep her by his side all the time, well, of course he didn't want her around him all the time.. she was a distraction.. I can't get any work done with her in the office. It is hard even when she is not around.. in the morning, he looked forward to lunch when he would spend time with her and in the afternoon, he looked forward to getting back home to his wife.. He smiled as he saw her, laughing as she talked to Nani. She is so cute when she laughs.. he went towards her and kissed her on the cheek.  Everyone (Nani, Anjali, Akash, Mamaji and Payal) looked up, surprised and Khushi was shocked, she froze, her eyes widened. Arnav realized then what he had done. He was shocked himself and embarrassed a second later and he sat down, unable to look at everyone. Then he cleared his throat, "Aap log taiyyar ho gaye..(Are you guys ready?)" Naani smiled.. "hum bas nikalne hi waale the Chotte.. hum Manorama ka intezar (We were just about to leave, just waiting for Manorama)".. "Saasuma, I'm here.. lets go!" Manorama answered walking up to them. Nani, Mama and Mami were going to visit Mama's cousin in Lucknow. Shyam walked in then, stared angrily at Arnav and then walked to Manorama and helped carry the luggage out.

Once they saw them off, Anjali, Shyam, Akash, Payal, Khushi and Arnav walked back to the dining table. They sat down to eat when Arnav's phone rang. "Haan, bolo Aman..hmm.. haa.. what the hell (Yes, tell me Aman.. what the hell?)" he shouted and everyone stopped eating and looked up. "Yeh sab kaise.. how the hell could you let this happen Aman.. what the.. ab kya hoga dammit(How did this.. how the hell could you let this happen Aman.. what the.. what will happen now dammit.. )' look into what can be done and call me immediately.. do you get me.. if you don't fix this, you are fired! " He threw the phone and banged his fist on the table. Khushi stammered and put her hand on his arm, "Kya hua Arnavji..(What happened, Arnav)" Anjali was worried, "Chotte.. kya hua.. sab theekh hain na.. (Chotte, what happened.. is everything alright?)" Arnav looked worried, he put his hands together and his face on his hands. "Nahi, kuch nahi Di.. woh yeh Aman.. nahi Di.. sab kuch theekh hain (Nothing, di. This Aman.. nothing Di. everything is fine)". Khushi looked at Payal and Payal nodded, looked at Anjali and said, "Di, hum woh hum soch rahe the.. ki kheer bana loon..aap meri madad karengi.. aap toh itni acchi kheer banati hain..(Di, I was thinking that I will make kheer.. will you help me. you make kheer so well)" She stood up, Anjali worried, "Nahi Payal.. ab..(No, Payal.. )" Arnav looked at her. "I'm fine di.. you go. Payal, Di ko lekar jaao (I'm fine Di. you go.. Payal, take Di with you)". Anjali still worried walked to the kitchen with Payal.

As they walked away, Khushi and Akash turned to Arnav. Arnav's face had changed and he was looking very worried.. "Kya hua, bhai..(What happened, bro)" Arnav put his hand on Akash's shoulder. "Woh Oberois ke saat jo deal kiya tha.. kuch gadbad ho gayi.. we will lose everything, Akash.. everything! (The deal we made with Oberois.. something went wrong.. we will lose everything, Akash.. everything)" Khushi put her hand on Arnav's arm.. "aap yeh kya keh rahe hain, Arnavji..(What are you saying, Arnav)" .. Arnav continued, "No one knows.. none of the employees.. abhi sirf Aman jaanta hain.. ye iss room se bahar kisiko pata nahi chalna chaahiye.. (Only Aman knows.. this should not leave this room)" He turned to Khushi, "tum daro mat.. main tumhara aur humare bache ka khayal rakh sakta hoon.. paise toh bhir ban sakta hain..(Dont be scared. I can take care of you and our child. We can always make money again)" Khushi grabbed his hands in hers.. "Arnavji, yeh aap kya bol rahe hain.. kuch nahi hoga.. waise mujhe koi farak nahi padta aapko paise ho ya na ho.. sirf aap khush rahe, yahi mere liye kaafi hain..(Arnav, what are you saying.. nothing will happen.. anyways, I don't care whether or not you have money.. I want you to be happy...that is enough for me) " Akash smiled. "Right bhai, we will see.. if we lose all the money, we will figure something out.. but I'm sure we will get through this no matter what.." They did not notice Shyam's face.. he was shocked!

-------

Do you guys see where I am going with this.. it's going to be fun .. the war against Shyam.. 😉!! keep reading and leave your comments!

Part 16: Plan 1 succeeds ( https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56130047)

Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow! amazing idea... get him by his greed.
ayl123 thumbnail
loved the update super plan by arnav
Edited by ayl123 - 12 years ago
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they r all acting right.../ it's real...
nice update.

thanks 4 d pm
zafi thumbnail
Superb update. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Loved it.
Yey, Arhi have set the stage for snakewa's downfall.
Continue soon.
Thanks.😃
1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update!!!
I think it's part of their plan to expose Shyam!!
Continue soon dear!!!
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yes yes you guessed right.. remember Akash also knows about Shyam now.. they are just playing! That is why I conveniently got Nani, Mami and Mamaji out of the house 😛 If they are around, they wont be able to do all this drama right!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it's a good idea to kick  the greedy shyam out of their lives.nice one.