Posted: 12 years ago
my heart was beating like this
dhak dhak dhak 

truly loved it 
kaash asal mein bi asa kuch hotha 
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loool lovely updateee areee sooo sweet ant wait till they go home hahaha see shyams face lool thnxs for the pm dear
.Phoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great os šŸ˜‰
You're really good at this please continue, i'd love to carry on reading more of your wor
kšŸ‘šŸ¼
Edited by .Phoenix. - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This Was SOOO Good :) Loved It . UFFF, Shaym :X 
sooryalekshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I READ ALL THE CHAPTERS IN ONE GO.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT.
UPDATE SOON.
PLZ PM ME WHEN U UPDATE
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
wonderful!! so well written like always!! i loved it!!pls update again soon..i just love this story!!
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 14 : Babies, romance and more

The view was breathtaking! They sat cuddled up in a blanket on a bench in front of a resort. The resort was in the woods overlooking a beautiful valley with a river flowing from the mountains afar. As they watched, the sun rose above the mountains and the rays reflected on the shining water in the river that was flowing from the mountains. Khushi put her head on Arnav's shoulder and he turned to look at her. Her face glowed in the golden rays of the sun. I can't believe she is my wife! I can't believe she loves me! I can't believe she is going to give birth to our child! I must be the luckiest person on this earth! He closed his eyes, thinking of the pain he had caused her before and after the wedding ' all that time, she loved me, she suffered through all of that and she still loved me! How could someone.. a tear rolled down his cheek. He opened his eyes feeling Khushi's hand on his face. Her eyes had tears in them. "Kya baat hain, Arnavji..(What's wrong, Arnav)" She put the other hand on his face and turned his face towards her. "Bataaiye na (Please tell me)". He shook his head, "Kuch nahi.(Nothing)." and he smiled. "Nahi, kuch toh baat hain.. aapke chehre main udaasi .. yeh main dekh nahi sakti.(No, there is someting wrong.. your face is sad.. I can't stand that)" Arnav kissed her forehead and hugged her. "Mujhe iss baat ki afzoz hain ki maine tumhe kitni dukh di.. kitna rulaaya.. main ye baat kaise bhool sakta hoon.. tumne mujhe maaf kiya.. tumhare ghar waalon ne mujhe maaf kiya.. par main, main khudko maaf nahi kar paa raha hoon (I am feeling guilty that I gave you a lot of sorrow.. I made you cry a lot.. how can I forget that.. you have forgiven me..your family has forgiven me, but I.. I can't forgive myself)". Khushi's eyes teared up and she looked at him. "Arnavji, main abhi aap ke paas hoon, hamesha rahoongi, main aapse behat pyaar karti hoon.. aur hamesha karoongi.. haan, mujhe aapne bahut rulaaya hain.. par maine aapko sataaya bhi tha.. kitna maza aaya..(Arnav, I am with you and I always will be. I love you a lot and I always will. Yes, you did make me cry, but I did annoy you .. it was so much fun!)" She put her hands together happily, thinking of the pranks she played on him! She looked at Arnav, he was looking into the distance, his face still sad.. "Arnavji," she took his face in her hands, "un baaton ko bhool jaao.. humhe ab yeh sochna hain ki Di ko aur uski bacche ko uss aadmi se kaise bachaana hain' ab aap mere saat hain, toh mujhe koi dar nahi hain.(Forget about those things. We have to think now how we can save Di and her child from Shyam)" She laid her head on his chest and hugged him tightly. He put his arm around her and rested his chin on her head and they looked at the rising sun.

The drive back was not quiet! Khushi was back to her normal self, but this time talking about what their son would be like and what she wanted to name him! Arnav pressed the brakes, Khushi slammed against the dashboard and turned to her. "Get out!", Khushi turned to him.. "Kya.. (What)" Arnav annoyed, "mere beta yeh karega.. mere beta woh karega.. are, woh mera beta bhi hein na.. abhi se mujhe bhool gayi (My son will do this, my son will do that.. he is my son too.. have you forgotten me already?)".. Khushi turned to him, "par.. main toh (But.. I)".. Arnav turned to her, "Khushi, waise agar beti hogayi tho.. socho.. ek sundar si pari jaisi.. meri choti si rajkumari.. I hope woh tumhari tarah pagal nahi hogi (Khushi what if we had a daughter.. think.. like a beautiful fairy.. my little princess.. I hope she wont be crazy like you)" he smiled. Khushi made a sad pouty face and released her seatbelt and Arnav asked, "kahin jaa rahe ho? (are you going somewhere?)" Khushi turned to him, "Nahi woh aap..(No, but you..)" Arnav moved towards her and put the seatbelt back on.. his body was close to hers that Khushi could smell his perfume and her breath quickened.. rabba ve.. he looked at her as he moved back into his seat and she blushed. She took his hand and said looking into his eyes, "Arnavji, main aapko kaise bhool sakti hoon.. jo bhi dekhti hoon, aap hi nazar aate hain.. aur humare bache toh aap hi ki parchaayi hogi.. hume yakin hain ki uske pehle shabd wat the hi hoge (Arnav, how can I forget you.. whatever I see reminds me of yo. Our child will be your reflection and I know our child's first words will be what the)"..Arnav grinned and started the car.. Khushi was thinking about what he said, "meri choti si rajkumari" .. and she smiled.. I'm sure he will make a great father.. she started day-dreaming with a big smile on her face, about how he would stay up nights taking care of his daughter, help Khushi get their kid dressed for school, scare other kids who make her cry ' I'm sure he will be pretty good at scaring kids! Arnav saw her smile and understood that she was thinking about their baby.

As they reached home, Khushi ran ahead. As she climbed the stairs, she slipped and started falling backwards. Arnav ran to catch her. She fell into his arms.. rabba ve.. "Dekh kar nahi chal sakte? Tum gir jaati toh (Why dont you watch where you step.. what if you had fallen?)".. he scolded her angrily, and put her down carefully. "Aap hain na mujhe pakadne ke liye..(You are here to catch me..)" she smiled, kissed him on the cheek and ran up the stairs.. He looked at her, shook his head and smiled, "Pagal! (Crazy..)"

Hari Prakash opened the door. As they were about to step in, Nani came up to them with an angry look on her face. "Ruk jaao.. Chotte, aapko kya laga.. humain aap batayenge nahi aur humein kuch pata nahi chalega.. humse kuch chupta nahi hain..(Stop. Chotte, what did you.. you will tell everyone else and not tell me. Nothing will stay hidden from me)" Arnav looked at Khushi, Khushi looked worried and grabbed Arnav's hand. They both were thinking the same thing, did Nani find out the reason behind their marriage? Nani walked up to Khushi, "humko aap se yeh umeed nahi thi, Khushi bitiya..(I didnt expect this from you Khushi)".. Khushi worried, looked at Nani and stammered, "Naniji, woh main aapse.(Nani, I..)." Nani quickly smiled and hugged her. "humne socha tha ki aap hume khud aapke khush khabari ki baat suna denge.. Mubarak ho Khushi bitiya, mujhe iss din ka bezabri se intezaar tha.. ki kab main parnaani ban jaoongi. aur aap dono ne mera ye khwahish poora kiya hain (I thought you will tell me about your good news. Congrats, Khushi. I have been waiting for this day for a long time, when I will become a great grandmother. You have fulfilled this dream of mine)". Khushi looked at Arnav and they sighed with relief. Anjali walked in with a thaali, "aap log aagaye? (Have you guys reached?)" She did a pooja and applied tikka on Khushi and Arnav.

They walked into the living room and Anjali placed the thaali on the table. "Nani aur hum aapko kuch dena chahti hain, Khushiji (Nani and I want to give you something)", she said, touching Khushi's face with her hand. "Ye lo, Khushiji (Here, Khshi)", Khushi's eyes widened hearing Shyam's voice. He walked to her. Anjali moved away from Khushi and looked at Shyam. Shyam walked up to Khushi and brought forward a big thaali covered with a cloth. "Nahi, Di.. hume ye nahi chahiye (No, di.. I dont need it)", Khushi stammered, scared at seeing Shyam. Anjali smiled, "Leejiye na Khushiji( Please take it, Khushi)". She looked at Arnav, he was staring angrily at Shyam. Khushi stepped forward and took the thaali from Shyam. Shyam moved his fingers so that he touched Khushi's fingers. Khushi shocked, looked at him. "Jijaji, woh mujhe deejiye (Bro-in-law, please give that to me.. )", she froze as she heard Arnav's voice.

In the meantime, Arnav was thinking.. Khushi refused, but Di asked her to take it from Shyam. Wonder if this is what happened after the fancy dress? Did Di force her to go with Shyam? Should I go forward and take the thaali from Shyam? Maybe he won't do anything to Khushi in front of Di and Nani. Wait, did he just touch her fingers on purpose.. "Jijaji, woh mujhe deejiye (Bro-in-law, please give that to me.. ) ASR tune. Arnav put his hands on Khushi's hands on the thaali. Khushi looked at Arnav, removed her hands from the thaali and quickly moved behind him. "Khushi pregnant hain, toh ab se woh bhaari cheeze nahi udhaayenge (Khushi is pregnant, so now on she will not carry anything heavy)." He said stressing on the word pregnant. Anjali smiled, "Chotte, tum bhi na." She turned to Khushi and said, "Khushiji, lagta hain Chotte ab se aapko kuch bhi karne nahi dega (Khushi, looks like Chotte will not let you do anything from now on)." Khushi blushed. Shyam's face was twitching with anger and Arnav added, smiling. "Khushi meri patni hain, aur patni se pyar karna aur uska khayal rakhna ek pati ka kartavya hain.. yeh toh humne Jijaji se seekha hain (Khushi is my wife. Loving a wife and taking cae of her is a husband's duty. I learned this from bro-in-law only. ". Khushi chuckled, hearing what Arnav said. Nani smiled, added, "Bahut khoob, Arnav bitwa. (Very good, Arnav)" Shyam was furious. He turned away and walked off. "Suniye. (Listen). "Anjali called Shyam as he walked off' "Inhe kya hogaya. (What happened to him).". Khushi grabbed Arnav's arm and looked at him, her eyes twinkling. He looked at her and winked. She chuckled again and they walked to their room.

Ok, so now on it's going to be the war against Shyam.. hope you liked this part with more Arnav and Khushi romance, Khushi acknowledging that she trusts Arnav and Arnav protecting her again from Shyam.. now Arnav knows that his Di is blind to whatever Shyam does and that Shyam takes advantage of that. 

Part 15: The war against Shyam begins (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56050947)

Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ahahaha, great update! Finally Shyam is going down! Do continue please! :)