Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow, good going!
Now what?
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 13 : Love under the stars

The moment they left the Gupta house, Khushi had put on the seatbelt and put her head on Arnav's shoulder and dozed off. As they pulled into the resort, Arnav slowly took her head from his shoulder and moved her to the seat. "Hum pahuch gaye, Arnavji? (Have we reached, Arnav?)", she asked, as she woke up with a start. "Khushi, dheere se (Khushi, slowly)", he helped her out of the car and as she got out, she looked around. She could see lights in the distance, but everything else was dark. She grabbed Arnav's hand and he squeezed it. A few minutes later, they were shown into their room. It was a huge room, with red carpet and curtains. The whole room was decorated with candles and the bed had a huge heart made out of rose petals. Khushi smiled, she knew Arnav had tried to recreate their Dilli main Bali night. Once they were alone, Arnav took her to the bed, made her lie down and he lay down next to her. "Upar dekho, Khushi (Look up, Khushi)". She did and she saw that above the bed was a huge skylight and she could see the stars and the full moon in the dark velvet sky. "Maine bistar ke upar tare lagaaya hain sirf tumhare liye (I put the stars up there just for you)". She lay watching the stars for a while, with a smile on her face and then turned to look at Arnav. He was lying next to her, his face turned towards her, looking at her. He moved his head towards her, touched her face with his hand and started bringing his face closer to hers. As their lips touched, Khushi turned around and grabbed his arms. When their faces separated, Khushi put her head on Arnav's shoulder and he wrapped his arms around her. They kept looking at the stars for a while, when Khushi whispered, "Yeh sapna toh nahi hain na, Arnavji..(This is not a dream, right, Arnav)" Arnav kissed her forehead, "Nahi, Khushi.(No, Khushi)". Arnav remembered Khushi's words to Lavanya in the trial room when they were shopping for Lavanya's engagement. He ran his hand through her hair and kissed her hair.

Khushi sat up suddenly. "Dar lagta hain Arnavji.. jab pichli baar sapne dekhe they toh sab kuch toot gaye.. aur ab phir sapne dekhne se dar lagta hain..(I am scared, Arnav. The last time I saw dreams, they were shattered. Now I'm scared of dreaming)" Arnav sat up and put an arm around her. "Maine kahan na .. main tumhare saat hoon, koi hame alag nahi kar sakta..(I told you that I am with you, and that no one can separate us)" Khushi shrugged and moved away, "Humhe aap se bhi dar lagta hain.. kahin aap bhi pehle jaise to.. (I am scared of you too, that you might become like you were earlier)".. Arnav was shocked. She was still scared of him, even after all the love that he showered on her. "Mujhse dar? kyu? ki main Shaitan bankar tumhe kha daloonga (Afraid of me? Why? That I will become a beast and eat you up?)". He put his arm around her and started nibbling on her ears and she started laughing, feeling ticklish. "Chodiye na Arnavji (Leave me, Arnav)", she freed herself and got up from the bed. "Khushi, stop!" ASR tune.. "Tumse kitni baar kaha ki jab main tumse baat kar raha hoon ki aise .. (How many times have I told you not to run off like this when I'm talking to you)" Arnav screamed. Khushi froze, scared. He sounded just like laad governor. What happened all of a sudden. Was Shyam right, was his love fake?  Khushi's eyes teared up. Arnav came from behind and forcefully grabbed her arms, his eyes filled with anger. He pulled her closer, looked into Khushi's eyes.. her eyes were confused and scared. "Aap yeh kya.(What are you..)." Khushi started and Arnav angrily said, "Maine kaha, chup! (I said quiet)" and he pressed her against the wall, his hands pressing her hands against the wall. She closed her eyes. He smiled and kissed her neck. rabba ve.. Khushi's lips parted and her breath became quicker. She opened her eyes and whispered, "Arnavji"..   Arnav's face was close to her, she could feel his breath against her lips. But he had a smile on his face. He looked into her eyes and asked "Kyun? dar gaye? (What? Were you scared?)" She shook her head. "Nahi? (No?)", he moved closer and their noses touched. rabba ve.. Khushi's breath became faster. She closed her eyes. Arnav kissed her neck and her shoulder and she squirmed with pleasure. He loosened his grip on her hands and she put her arms around his neck and her face on his chest, trying to catch her breath. He put his arms around her as well. "Arnavji.." Khushi whispered after a few seconds. "Hmm.." Arnav replied. Khushi said, looking at him, "Mujhe bhook lag rahi hain.. ab hum khaana kha sakte hain kya? (I am hungry. Can we eat now?)" Arnav was annoyed, "Khushi.. mood kharab karna koi tumse seekhe! (Khushi, you sure know how to ruin a mood)" Khushi kissed him on the cheek and giggled.

As they ate, Khushi talked about how happy everyone was hearing the news of her pregnancy. Khushi wanted a boy, but she hoped that he wouldn't be khadoos like her laad governor. Arnav smiled, listening to her. After dinner, Khushi opened a window. A strong breeze blew off a few candles, so she walked to the candles and started lighting them. Arnav walked out of the bathroom, wiping his hands on the towel and saw her face glowing in the candle light. She is so beautiful! He remembered the day of Diwali, how beautiful she looked among the diyas.. and how he had lost control and almost kissed her near the pool. He walked towards her, took her face in his hands. Khushi touched his hand and smiled. "Kya hua Arnavji (What happened, Arnav)". He replied, "shhh .. kuch mat bolo". He removed the hair in her face and bent down to kiss her on the lips. After the kiss, she turned around. He moved her hair and kissed her shoulder, put his arms around her waist. He pressed her against him and kissed her neck and her shoulders again. She turned around again and hugged him, her face buried in his chest. He took her hand and took her to the bed. As she lay down on the rose petals, he lay next to her, his face above her face, his arm around her. She looked into his eyes and got lost in them. Her beauty mesmerized him. This time she pulled him closer and their lips met again. The stars above them shined brightly in the full moon sky, as they made love that night.

Arnav was lying awake watching the stars, Khushi asleep next to him. He remembered Khushi's words, "Dar lagta hain Arnavji.. jab pichli baar sapne dekhe they toh sab kuch toot gaye.. aur ab phir sapne dekhne se dar lagta hain..(I am scared, Arnav. The last time I saw dreams, they were shattered. Now I'm scared of dreaming)" The innocence in her eyes, how could I have doubted her, how could I cause her so much pain.. and she must have been miserable living under the same roof as Shyam.. and Khushi, she couldn't even tell anyone.. because of me, because of Di. He remembered Khushi hugging him in the hospital, "Main poori tarah se toot chuki hoon (I am completely destroyed)" .. Shyam had caused that pain too.. she wanted me to console her, but I couldn't that day! But now I can, I can be there for her.. we will get through this together.. I will make sure Shyam can't get to Khushi, at least till Di's delivery and then I will kick him out of the house and out of our lives. Khushi stirred in her sleep, turned and put her arm around him. He smiled and lifted her head and moved closer to rest her head on his shoulder. He hugged her and closed his eyes.

Back in the Raizada mansion, Shyam could not sleep. Khushi was pregnant, with Arnav's child? Khushi you can't do that to me. I love you and you cannot belong to anyone else. I will not let that happen. I want you, if I can't have you, no one can. I will not let you and Arnav be happy, Devi Maiyya ki kasam.  

------------

Was the romance good? Or do you want more? 😳Did your heart go dhak dhak?😳

Part 14 : Babies, romance and more (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55981161)

Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome. Good that arnav is feeling guilty about how he has treated Khushi...Thanks so much for the PM,
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So romantic... Arnie feeling guilty n what's creepwa thinking???
harshnee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
👏luved it. continue soon. khushi told arnav i so happy she doesnt deserve to suffer. eagerly wating for u to update. luved the cute arshi moments and the stars on bed ceiling arnav is so sweet. hope shyam doesnt get sucess in his plan to ruin arnav life. pls dont do that cant watch arnv suffer. thx a lot for the pm. waiting ... 👍🏼
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice update...

Thanks 4 d pm
zafi thumbnail
Superb.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Loved it. Awesome writing and dialogues.
Arhi scenes were amazing.
It was all so beautiful and perfect.
Can't wait to read more.
Continue soon.
Thanks.😃
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow!!! very cute
thanx for the pm
1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing
Just hate shyam too much!!
asulpyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Hey thanks for the PM 😉 and i loved this part how arnav is feeling guilty for causing so much pain for khushi ,, waiting for the next chapters to see how shyam will try to separate arnav and khushi again ,,, continue sooon plzz 👍🏼