Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --ania--

Aww...smells like a fresh lubb da chakkar! :P:P
chalo, may the forces be with you and your mission! πŸ˜Š

@Pallo: Yo, post it! I just read that tellybuzz article about some hukka girl..no idea who she is...but the explanation she gave was so contradicting...hahaha...and the oh-so-crazy-fans dismissed the news and believe their bahu would never lie! πŸ€£

she was so fake in the interview.. I don't have the link I watched it on tv.. she was like agar mujhe drink karna hota to main apni matajee ke saath q jaati..but she was totally drunk.. she slapped the camera guy and made up a story that he touched her so she slapped..badi ayi sati savitri..
@Pallo: ahahaha! Damn, only if I saw it too...the report from tellybuzz clearly said the raid happened at 2 then she said it was at 7 and she was with family...then where the heck did her family run off too? did they desert her that she was running away alone? shouldn't they be around her?...

Some Gobi bahu we got here! πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Pallo: ahahaha! Damn, only if I saw it too...the report from tellybuzz clearly said the raid happened at 2 then she said it was at 7 and she was with family...then where the heck did her family run off too? did they desert her that she was running away alone? shouldn't they be around her?...

Some Gobi bahu we got here! πŸ˜†

I know ehh.. If her mom was with her why was she not seen in the video?? Mum hid herself from the camera and pushed the daughter jao badnaami karwaalo..?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

and If she was not guilty why was she hiding her face? when the reporter asked her the same question she said she wanted to avoid media attention because she was running late..and the reporter was hillarious.. he was like.. aap do ghante ander beth ke aayi lekin bahar nikalte hi aapko late hone laga..πŸ˜†
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Thx dear... It's love ka chakkar but not fresh, its past... it's tit for tat... πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Anybody watched housefull 2?? Is it worth a watch?

It was hell of a day at work today.. Mirza and Housefull 

Gippy Grewal... who made him a hero?? he can't even act.. okay he is cute and stuff but still.. and the girl is soo eww..🀒

''

I saw it pallo go every Akshay lover should..trust me its its a laughter riot
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@Pallo: Yo, post it! I just read that tellybuzz article about some hukka girl..no idea who she is...but the explanation she gave was so contradicting...hahaha...and the oh-so-crazy-fans dismissed the news and believe their bahu would never lie! πŸ€£

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats hillarious

good night dex hope you enjoy the party and show your cool new belly button

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hello aitor-metrowzer!

How are you today??
@jess: Yes, pretty funny it was...it become even more entertaining when delusional pankha girls are involved though. πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlKEooGHM-0[/YOUTUBE]

Though its a bit cheesy but I really like the song! 
Originally posted by: -Radhe-

Hello aitor-metrowzer!

How are you today??

heya billa! im fineee thx, how are you and how is my bigggest dushmanπŸ˜‰