CC# 62 -Chill Mahaul te Mithe Chawl- - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
I just noticed your siggy Dexy and was wondering what it was about! 😆

Almost time to hit the sack...got to be up to watch my team play tomorrow morning!
🥳
Sheldon, okay all done ! Now I get why you wanted to talk so bad about it! That was hands down the most epic season finale of any show! Woah...I never expected Lucretia flying off the handle...now that was out of nowhere! I thought the finale of Blood and Sand was awesome...but this is something else!!!!!!!!Can't wait until next year!🥳
Lucretia=dead
Illthyia=dead
Glaber=dead
Originally posted by Sheldon_Bazinga

Lucretia=dead
Illthyia=dead
Glaber=dead

YaY! But is Illythia really dead though? I thought Lucretia was dead when she got stabbed by Crixus in Blood and Sand. But she lived. Who knows...Illythia might still live. It would be funny if she did. Btw, during that ball of fire battle, was that Verinius who got his face burnt...I couldn't tell...they say he's gonna be there in next season but if his face got burnt...he must be dead? Confused. What did ya think?
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri

YaY! But is Illythia really dead though? I thought Lucretia was dead when she got stabbed by Crixus in Blood and Sand. But she lived. Who knows...Illythia might still live. It would be funny if she did. Btw, during that ball of fire battle, was that Verinius who got his face burnt...I couldn't tell...they say he's gonna be there in next season but if his face got burnt...he must be dead? Confused. What did ya think?

Ilithia is dead or that's what the showrunner Steven DeKnight said. Varinius face is burned, because the flame sets him on fire.
Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago
omg! Punjabi music has stooped so low.Insulting a woman in every explicit manner possible.No wonder songs were a flop.

😡🤢
hi ritsy itsy spider good you will get good nini
Originally posted by chalaakomaasi

omg! Punjabi music has stooped so low.Insulting a woman in every explicit manner possible.No wonder songs were a flop.😡🤢

which song Rits ??
Niks :Imagine albums named choot vol 1 and choot vol 2.

I couldnt pass beyond the 30 seconds of one song I heard.

Jess : u like honey singh right??Angreji beat is good but his old songs...
omg!wt*
Edited by chalaakomaasi - 12 years ago