Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@Billa: Okay...no more death jokes from me. Aye Shappat! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Jess: No plans today but I'm going to a pool party tomorrow...can't wait to show my belly button ring off. Wooho...I finally changed it! ๐ŸฅณSorry, I can be quite the 16 year old at times. ๐Ÿ˜† What about you?

@Sheldon: Finished half of 9. Will get out of work and complete the rest. Tonight is the night WHEN I DISCUSS. ๐Ÿ˜ณYou don't completely hate me, do you?๐Ÿ˜† I have been having way too many issues online and real life lately. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chalaakomaasi

Billa :  samosey hi khilaa de swaad se.

ih ley bhukkadd, naal chatni  v haigi aa

enjoy ๐Ÿ˜†
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Mamba is Mogli...very obvious. I have called her Mogs and she has not denied it! 

I have called her mogli too and she didn't deny it either. Same posting style, same pink font. She doesn't watch movies at theaters either. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: chalaakomaasi

Jess : Yes I am .

SB : ek minute   dhishkaoo

chamaila..tu toh philum mein marrd tha,auurat kaiise ban gaya Baba? Tuh mereko banduk dikhata hai,banduk dhikata hai๐Ÿ˜กhum teireko dhoti dikhata hai๐Ÿ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

chamaila..tu toh philum mein marrd tha,auurat kaiise ban gaya Baba? Tuh mereko banduk dikhata hai,banduk dhikata hai๐Ÿ˜กhum teireko dhoti dikhata hai๐Ÿ˜†

ladki dekhi nahin babbu bhaiyya shuro ho gaye, dhoti sambhaal lo khul rahi hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

@Sheldon: Finished half of 9. Will get out of work and complete the rest. Tonight is the night WHEN I DISCUSS. ๐Ÿ˜ณYou don't completely hate me, do you?๐Ÿ˜† I have been having way too many issues online and real life lately. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Na na I was just pulling your leg (you are the only one with whom I can discuss Spartacus ๐Ÿ˜ƒ), take your time.

Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Na na I was just pulling your leg (your the only one with whom I can discuss Spartacus ๐Ÿ˜ƒ), take your time.

You're the bestest!๐Ÿค— So from next time hukum karo aaka, I will be at your service anytime! ๐Ÿ˜†
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kal El = Superboy = Clark Kent = Superman ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

Housefull?Enjoy the movie then :)
Enjoy your holiday Nikkie :)
Mera kya gain Jess,trying to have a good night sleep..but neeni not calling me,woh sirf shahid ko bulata hai๐Ÿ˜†...I am having a masst time since last week..two weeks of study holidays..no studies only holidays๐Ÿ˜†

Okay lol

Missing Tuli alot , and she's busy with bhai and bhabhi.. Hope to meet her soon
Btw did you get Pm she told me he will send you 

ladki dekhi nahin babbu bhaiyya shuro ho gaye, dhoti sambhaal lo khul rahi hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Babu Bhaiya : gabbas ab. 
I love that fishery phone call : haan machli toh hai par usko main paka k kha gaya.