Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

CC# 62 -Chill Mahaul te Mithe Chawl- - Page 11

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sheee

Really, all the problems arise, when we start trying to read between the lines. think negatively and stay away from the hurt.

again very wise

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HILARIOUS mother of mine. She had a cousin come in to see us & for the past year she's been getting him to focus on his life/career to make something of himself & he'd keep side tracking the issue saying he's doing this & planning on doing that today he came over & she asked him what are your plans beta? He said now I've decided to start my own business Baji - My mother got so pissed & said 'I've been hearing this for months business business business , pata nahi kya maa ki business karega ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

the MIs are crashing...😆

Bade bade leagues mein aisi choti choti baatein to hoti rehti hai

Seriously though W*F is it with teams losing on their own home turfs so far in this season? 😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Omnipotent_Taco

Bade bade leagues mein aisi choti choti baatein to hoti rehti hai

Seriously though W*F is it with teams losing on their own home turfs so far in this season? 😆

We lost. Sad day! What is the status on SRT, is he going to be back or not?

In a way the loss is good, last year MI was too good in the beginning and then hit a plateau. Hopefully, the graph will be upward from now on.

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Taco...😆

MI is the classic case of peak early, plateau midway and crash at the end...at least last season! Did anybody else whistle seeing RD out on the field...I did! ðŸ¥³ Gilchrist aside, I dislike the Kings XI team with a passion!

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Poor Ravi Shastri...MPB...he needs to call SK's sources! 

MI is the classic case of peak early, plateau midway and crash at the end...at least last season!

LOL tell me about it. You're an RD fan too? (then again which Bangalorean isn't?) Cool beans, he and Kumble are two of my favourites.

Oh I never cared for Kings XI. But the team I hate with a vengeance are Knight Riders. It all has to do with Fug Mug being the owner 😆 Anything that has to do with him fills me with intense hatred.

edit: @ RTH. I don't know about Sachin but he should be around for the match against Deccan Chargers.
Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
^ OMG...yes...KKR is right up there with me too! I adore RD, Kumble & Srinath...the classy trio from Namma Bengaluru! 

^ OMG...yes...KKR is right up there with me too! I adore RD, Kumble & Srinath...the classy trio from Namma Bengaluru! 

All the more reason to adore you Basanti bitiya 🤗 I hit it off with you instantly the moment I parked my butt in BS 😆

GTG. Work pals are dragging me to see Housefull 2 🤢 If you aren't an atheist pliss pray for my well-being!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I like Kumble, Dravid and Srinath too.  RCB is second on my list. I have relatives in Bangalore who are huge RCB fans. My cousin tells awesome tales of his mom and her extremely animated antics while watching Chris Gayle play last season. 😆 My grandma would root for RCB if she were not a huge SRT fan like me. My grandma is a Bhajji fan too.