CC# 62 -Chill Mahaul te Mithe Chawl- - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Really, all the problems arise, when we start trying to read between the lines. think negatively and stay away from the hurt.
^Life would be boring with no problems and worries. I get bored of happiness. 
Life is impossible without problems and worry.but why buy one.  anyway we were talking about profile checking. I dont give a 2nd thought to it. there are many reasons other than stalking to check profile.
i love the title of this CC though i had to read it thrice to understand ðŸ˜†
Where is Taco...the MIs are crashing...😆
Originally posted by DejaVu.

Who is Ram gopal varma's current flavor of the season? Urmila left him?

He left Urmila long back and then found Antara Mali. As per gossip his new muse is Madhu Shalini who is in Department. He also keeps raving about a new Brazilian female whom he has cast in his next film.
Originally posted by sheee

Life is impossible without problems and worry.but why buy one.  anyway we were talking about profile checking. I dont give a 2nd thought to it. there are many reasons other than stalking to check profile.

I never check my own profile. Never knew that needs to be done on a regular basis to keep tabs on stalkers.
Originally posted by sheee

And I never wonder about anything. wondering is pointless, all problems start with wondering. 

I agree and very wise
Originally posted by -ksh-

I never check my own profile. Never knew that needs to be done on a regular basis to keep tabs on stalkers.

Me too. Yet some people, not sure why make it an issue. I even get proposals in PM's etc...I just ignore.
Thanks to the anonymity...the net brings out the perverted side of many people.