Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

350 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:We Are The Dare Devils (Page 99)

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Mana I was actually laughing at the OxBridge students! LOL 

Rupa - Here is the link 

sid_ridz IF-Dazzler
sid_ridz
sid_ridz

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Mana I was actually laughing at the OxBridge students! LOL 

Rupa - Here is the link 

thanx Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

sid_ridz IF-Dazzler
sid_ridz
sid_ridz

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Confused
arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
arpucaps...

cont form ansh askin if hes bad and hence getting ditched by dad...and if np will do the same...aarti hugs him...ansh is like you said god helps good kids...i wnt to talk to god (we all do bachah) adn aart looks adn nods head...

panks prats show up...they as sister what up oh dd and dm is here too...sister says i cant tell you state secrets...dm is all freaking out slo mo zoom on her face and she collapses on chair...

aarti ansh in mandir...ansh tellin god np got a lot of pain and to get him better asap...he'll be good and boring and do as np says (he's got a hair cut by the during the kidnapping aww cc is so nice)...make np good...mom criyin a lot if np gets better she wont cry either i want to stay with np he's so nice...

aarti in back crynig and being like oh shit...devil's house for reals??? crap...i bet she's prayin yash will leave his house with her rofl...

shobz and utli in the house too...shobz goes to dm sitx nxt  to her and gives support but dm cuts off words of comfort...

ansh comes running to shobz...dm is giving nasty looks already...aarti is like umm hwat to do...she doestnt approach...ansh shobz hug...dm is giving stink eye...ansh goes to dm np go hurt but dont worry i talked to god and he'll take care of it for reals...ask mom...

dm gives stink eye to aartid...and now goes thundering towards aarati...you got your son didnt you then why are you here?? your zid and pagalpan (actually you are the ziddi and pagal woman...look in a mirro biatch)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidraindian_beautynikita_88

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
dm cont and you kept singing mera bacha (its a good song dm you are doing it now see even you like it)...see waht you and your son did to my son?? (actually it was your hubby that caused this hsit with his need to be right)...now my son's haal  a mom's taklif you wont even realize the pain (ummm where were you the past 4 days?? like for reals?? bitch cryin about 10 cr and well if i was aarti' id be like if i give you blood then YOU have to leave YOUR house ROFLROFLROFL) yash is in limbo land btw living and dead (that make him a zombie)

aartis puts hands together and is like forgive me...dm is like i dont give a shit about you...shobz comes and is like dm you aren twornt pain of son is so big  and in this motherhood we said some things but we know its bc of you that ansh is home good and well today (well if you want to be tech then it is BECAUSE of them that ansh even got kidnapped first for being stubborn mules and second their name just sayin)

dm is like anshi s back...but my son? (well liek is said past 4 days) he got shot he's bleeding his blod for YOR blood...even your son wouldnt have done this if alive...desi zoom in all faces...prats goes to say somethign panks stops...

dm points ot aarit and is lie this lady is a kali bili she has brought only bad luck to yash since coming into his life...i beg of you stay away release your hold on yash from yash i will never forget this favor for the rest of my life (walk away aarti...actually dont walk skip...do it...lou lou skip to my lou)

aarti backs away slowly cryingly...and runs away and into wall...shobz goes to her and gives support...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidranikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Aww bless Ansh and Shobz!!! 

Why are you being nice to that stupid women! 

arp04srocks

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
damn that DM is like bullfango.ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

The-ShakMeisterarp04srocks.Sidra

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Watched the epi again ROFL 
---

LOVED khushi Anjali scene <3 ! LOVED how Khushi told everything she had in her Heart to anjali ! they say na When u lost in some1 thought ! u dunno who u opening ur heart too ! n she just said everything ! n wat i loved how Khushi was so sad tht she doesnt wanna laugh n tells anjali she can not laugh so not make her laugh <3 !! i was like Awww :( !! can i go n give her a tight hug Hug !! 

n thn her sleeping Scene <3 Awww this girl will not get proper Sleep until Arnav is bk :( ! for a minute i thought ASR is BAck :( !! poor khushi n us ofcourse :( !! n those flashbacks <3 can never curse CVs for this <3 ! as i love thm <3 

now coming to Bubbly ! for the 1st time i went Awwwfor her cuz after all she is a kid :/ ! n such jealousy is common but yes NOT THE EVIL bit But I felt bad for her ! wat i loved was YET Again we Saw a Soft corner for payal from mami's side ! they smile she gave when Payal tells Bubbly the secret will be between thm <3 !! 

so now i get why CVs bought Bubbly ! even tho she was irritating but end of it is Good <3 !! they bought her to show mami ! payal is not how she thinks is <3 !! 

now coming to CREEP Angry ! this guy is GETTING SCARIER Angry ! OMG itni himmat :/ !! HOW dumb can anjali get ! i mean any1 can notice how despo SHYAM sounded when ANJALI mentioned KHUSHI's washroom :O ! YUCK !! 

Have to mention SANAYA looked STUNNING today <3 ! Green/Yellow n her hairstyle <3 ! LOVED her <3

Overall an amazing epi ! plus didnt knw Akshay was so hot ;] ! loved him in black vest ;] ! 

n Creep Shirtless was YUCK Confused !! but his Wet hair was ;] ! <3 !! 
anyways Sanaya n Abhas rocking Clap !! 

nikita_88

Go to top