Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

350 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:We Are The Dare Devils (Page 100)

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
harshu ROFL u need to pay me ROFL i knew i will be lazy later-wa ROFL so made like 11 birthday siggies for WAHI :O ROFL even tho Some came out how i wanted ! n some came out crap >< ! 

btw whn is Wahi ka birthday ? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

The-ShakMeister.Sidranikita_88

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
aarti's like W*F how is this my fault?? i aint the writer of this serial..i mean this universe...i was just worried about ansh i didnt want yash to get hurt(dont worry dm is a hypocrite laalchi aurat)...what can i do...i dont kno what to do...she turns to shobz and hugs her ( i love aarti shobz...)

yash still on OR...dr have not made any progress..oh nvm apparently red jelly bean was bullet and was removed...dr comes and say sotp freaking bullet is out..he's lucky he didnt lose a lot of blood nor was thw ound deep...dd is like can we take him home we will get renal nurse and the dr actually says OK (W*F??? RETARDO)... and DM you biatch causin all this nonses for no fin reasing i cant wait for yash to find otu i hope he FATAKS you i kno thats not what hes gonna do but ic an hpe right...

aarti ansh and shobz waiting...ulti comes...and gives good news...all are reliveed...he's liek yahs is no longer in danger ...but...they are takin yash home right htis second...aarti i slike lets go ansh and is off to the races...both running wit focurs...

apparently aarit's pink sari is for srpinting...theyc ome to yash's room she sees yash all wrapped up in ambulance and gone...

ansh is like wheres np i want to go with him...aarti is like ummm how can i tell you you have an evil step dadi...she just hugs ansh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidranikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hahahah I know Akash looked good in a vest! Who would have thought! ROFL 

I loved Anjali and Khushi scene! And poor Khushi man she is so worried, her heart is telling her something is wrong, I hate that feeling when you just know something is wrong! I swear that whole day I spend praying in my head... 

Bubbly I know first time I appreciated her, as for Mami she was mean to Payal because she has had it tough to be part of this society and always thought that if she got the high class Bahu she would fit in! But I am sure deep down she doesn't want her son unhappy! LOL 

As for creep no comment... Abhaas is doing a good job but I just want to forward those scenes! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.YixingsManal.

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Aww man poor Ansh... I am with Aarti going back because right now I would want to be there for Yash even for all his retardness she saved her son and I would want to make sure that that person is ok!  

arp04srocks.Sidra

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Arya room is now a hospital room..aysh out..dm gettin her oedipus shit out finally sitting where aarti should be sitting...all gathered around as if to see if experiment procedure was successful...vids goes to support dm and is liek go rest we all are here to keep an eye out...dm gets up after her melodrama...instead all leave ROFLROFLROFL whose watching theN?? nurse good...

dm is liwaking and then notices something and its...aarti ansh at the door...ROFLROFLROFL dm is liek wht the...ROFLROFL

dmm powerwalks to door...and is like you came for your shit rith?? why you worried about that ?? i will send it to your house with nakur tomo...aarti's like i just want ot meet yash once...and dm is like why what for you dont need it...aarti hands fold and she's like plz just once and i will leave yours and yahs' life very far and DM snaps (biatch!!) and is liek what dont you get...LEAVE why you forcing this hsit?? panks is like where will she got this late i...and dm is lie what now you all will fight me?? and panks si like no i'm syaing it for yash he will feel bad if you kick her out this late...and she's like i'm quiet bcuz of yash other wise i will kick you wout..a.nd dm is like fine go ahead and stay in some corner...(ummm you already word vomit i doubt you not sayin anything is for yashs benefit lets be honest) but dont even dare goin near yash!!! (ansh can go ROFLROFL)

vids is like come on in...panks is watching...both come in...and walk pst...

prats comes (YAY) and palys with ansh's hari and gets hi5...and hes like sorry even tho i wanted we cant do shit for you...and shes like whatever you are doing for me and ansh is alot...plz dont embarss me more...aarti and ansh awlak away...

.Sidranikita_88

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Hahahah I know Akash looked good in a vest! Who would have thought! ROFL 

I loved Anjali and Khushi scene! And poor Khushi man she is so worried, her heart is telling her something is wrong, I hate that feeling when you just know something is wrong! I swear that whole day I spend praying in my head... 

Bubbly I know first time I appreciated her, as for Mami she was mean to Payal because she has had it tough to be part of this society and always thought that if she got the high class Bahu she would fit in! But I am sure deep down she doesn't want her son unhappy! LOL 

As for creep no comment... Abhaas is doing a good job but I just want to forward those scenes! 
ROFL  I knww I always found Akshya funny ROFL but Never thought he could actually be a hot material in black vest ROFL !! 
@red : i went thru this Alot ! n believe me ! this feelings KILL U ! untill u Knw EVERYTHING is fine !! or else this Feeling makes u Sick ! ! so  i feel bad for khushi :( !! today she sound like typical wifey ! who is worried for her Hubby ! people r like HOW CAN KHUSHI LOVE him all over sudden ! what THE ? !! this is sudden Angry !! the girl always loved him n why would she hate him now when she knows ASR has a reason behind all this hatred he gave her even tho the REASON is not right !! 

@Blue : for bubbly ! if u think of a kids POV ! u will feel bad for her ! even tho her creepy act was annouying but today i felt bad for her !! n mami is some1 !! if she hated some1 b4 ! n starts liking her ! she will still not show ! 

@Green : Abhass is amazing ! but as u Said ! creep is SCARY ! these days its like HE WILL RAPE khushi with his SICK Lust full eyes Dead

nikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Yay for Panks and Prats! They are awesome... 

DM and DD are going to be in for a shock when all their three kids stand opposite them for the sake of Aarti and Ansh! ROFL 

arp04srocks.Sidra

-ScarletRose- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

arp04srocks

Go to top