Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yay!!! 😆 Most people are done, just poor GCSE students and some A Levels students left... and OxBridge exams left! 🤣 
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Yay!!! 😆 Most people are done, just poor GCSE students and some A Levels students left... and OxBridge exams left! 🤣 

new class start from last week...
nikita_88 thumbnail
Nope - Neha started a new SR FF 😆 
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

new class start from last week...

I forget people have school till July 😆 

I haven't had studies till July in the last five years! I always finish in May or beginning of June! ðŸ˜†
sid_ridz thumbnail

Nope - Neha started a new SR FF 😆 

really 😛 plz give me the link...
sid_ridz thumbnail
sometimes i feel pity on me...its almost 2years but i can't forget a fiction couple...😆
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I forget people have school till July 😆 

I haven't had studies till July in the last five years! I always finish in May or beginning of June! ðŸ˜†

STOP LAUGHIN @ US :( !! I swear hate CIE :( !! 
nikita_88 thumbnail
Mana I was actually laughing at the OxBridge students! 😆 

Rupa - Here is the link 

sid_ridz thumbnail

Mana I was actually laughing at the OxBridge students! 😆 

Rupa - Here is the link 

thanx 🤗
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arpucaps...

cont form ansh askin if hes bad and hence getting ditched by dad...and if np will do the same...aarti hugs him...ansh is like you said god helps good kids...i wnt to talk to god (we all do bachah) adn aart looks adn nods head...

panks prats show up...they as sister what up oh dd and dm is here too...sister says i cant tell you state secrets...dm is all freaking out slo mo zoom on her face and she collapses on chair...

aarti ansh in mandir...ansh tellin god np got a lot of pain and to get him better asap...he'll be good and boring and do as np says (he's got a hair cut by the during the kidnapping aww cc is so nice)...make np good...mom criyin a lot if np gets better she wont cry either i want to stay with np he's so nice...

aarti in back crynig and being like oh shit...devil's house for reals??? crap...i bet she's prayin yash will leave his house with her rofl...

shobz and utli in the house too...shobz goes to dm sitx nxt  to her and gives support but dm cuts off words of comfort...

ansh comes running to shobz...dm is giving nasty looks already...aarti is like umm hwat to do...she doestnt approach...ansh shobz hug...dm is giving stink eye...ansh goes to dm np go hurt but dont worry i talked to god and he'll take care of it for reals...ask mom...

dm gives stink eye to aartid...and now goes thundering towards aarati...you got your son didnt you then why are you here?? your zid and pagalpan (actually you are the ziddi and pagal woman...look in a mirro biatch)