Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ohh I forgot KarNaya , KW & sanam ( paki actress )
catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I MADE AVIS FOR MY TUMBLR
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Harshu-

Ohh I forgot KarNaya , KW & sanam ( paki actress )

Send me the link Harshu!
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!!! Awesome Siggie.

I would love to see Shiran together in a show. 

KW the new bad boyyy...LOL, that article is written by ridz i feel. JD saying KW is nice and KW saying they r sweet and where KW become a bad boy here...LOL

But why KW has to opt of that show...Anyways happy that GK is lead. I'll give a try to that show.

whispa thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Hahahaa only one KW and so many women!! 

I have to say my ideal show would have VB, KW, SA and SG! 😍

Who are VB and SG.

I would love triangle with KW, Sanaya and SA. For a change it would be nice for KW to have someone running after him.😆
whispa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

WOW!!!! Awesome Siggie.

I would love to see Shiran together in a show. 

KW the new bad boyyy...LOL, that article is written by ridz i feel. JD saying KW is nice and KW saying they r sweet and where KW become a bad boy here...LOL

But why KW has to opt of that show...Anyways happy that GK is lead. I'll give a try to that show.

KW seems to opt out of more shows then he acts in.😆

But I like GK too. And I will watch the first epi too.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Anjali n Khushi Bonding <3 Beautiful <3
whispa thumbnail
I just saw some siggies of Iqbal and Neha.What a goodlooking couple!

One thing about Ekta, she sure knew how to pick couples! I loved Iqbal in Karam Apna Apna and was so upset  when he left. Shiv and Gauri were never the same again!
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Who are VB and SG.

I would love triangle with KW, Sanaya and SA. For a change it would be nice for KW to have someone running after him.😆

🤣 

Vivan Bhatena and Swetha Gulati! 

Then the show jodi's for me would be VB and SA and KW and SG (TiaRa☺️) 

I want remix season 2 to be honest - everything else can go to pot for all I care! 🤣 
whispa thumbnail

Balaji Telefilms' show Bade Achhe Lagte Hain on Sony Entertainment Television touched new heights of popularity, all thanks to the superb chemistry between its leads, Ram Kapoor (Ram) and Sakshi Tanwar (Priya). The plot has seen quite a bit of changes and has currently touched new dimensions altogether.

Now, Priya has come back to staying with Ram and she is hell-bent on lifting the curtains and revealing the true side of Niharika (Eva Grover).

It was reported that the show was up for a leap, but the decision was left hanging in the air as the creative team needed an approval from producer Ekta Kapoor.

But the latest development is that Bade Achhe…will take a leap of three to four years. And how will the drama unfold?

Well, pre leap, Niharika's past will be revealed that she was pressurized by her husband to take care of Ram and the family. The act poisoned her mind and feelings and thus she became vindictive against everyone. However, after the revelation, Niharika will draw support from her family members and she will turn positive.

On the other hand, Ram and Priya's relationship will hit some rough patches but Niharika will iron out differences between the couple and get them together. Finally, post leap Ayesha (Chahat Khanna) and Siddhanth (Mahesh Shetty) will have a five year old son and Natasha (Sumona Chakravarti) and Kartik (Mohit Malhotra) will also have a child.

We had a word with Sumona Chakarvarti and she said, "I cannot comment on the leap scenario as nothing is finalized as of now but I will definitely be part of the show."

Chahat Khanna stated, "I will definitely be a part of Bade Achhe… and I love the way my track is shaping up. There will some issues and drama in Kapoor house pre leap."

We also talked to Eva Grover who said, "At the moment there is high-end drama happening. Audiences will watch some drastic secrets getting unfolded. I don't know about the leap sequence, but even if it occurs, I will be a part of the soap."

We shall soon come up with some more updates from Bade Achhe

Wont be long before the 15 year leap happens as well!😆