350 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:We Are The Dare Devils - Page 45

Posted: 11 years ago
where is nikita??investigason karne ka padi😆
mami ishtyle🤣
aarti's faintout was only a few secs..she stands back up..sees yash gettin partied on...yash goes dabang...throws all off him and uses ansh as weapon and kicks but...then tells ansh to run...aarti and ansh reunite...yash kickin some butt...

gundos after aarti ansh...they run aarti knocks down box...

yash fighting 90s main khiladi style..he's rockin house...ku is running..aa is runing ku wants the boy...aarti ansh hiding...ku lookin...aa running...meet 2 gundos...(janshi??)...aarti sends ansh to side...she thinks knocks boxes on them...ansh hidiing callin mom gundo finds him only to run into yash who walks like iron man and knocnks him out...

po finally reach...outside and have surrounded...

ku hears/sees ansh whose callin for aarti...ku has gun yash does gay kcik and jumps into scene...aarti notices ansh just as yash jumps in front and gets shot...ku is the most shocked ROFL(sorry yash could have totally doen a dodge and saved both)...anyways...

Niki ki bacchi is gayab after exams.. Party sharty kar rahi hogi😡😆.

Where's DJJJ.
Originally posted by Phunsuk_Wangdu

Niki ki bacchi is gayab after exams.. Party sharty kar rahi hogi😡😆.

Where's DJJJ.

hmm ðŸ˜¡
dj bimar thaa,,
Uska batti aaj green dikh raha tha .. dunno why..i could be hallucinating😆
ku runs only to run into po...(way to come in LATE as always)...all gundos rounded up...

yash is leaning and ansh is like np what happened to you...aartis like oh frick...ya make eye contact...fb where yash is taking money and about o leave and aarti is like yash i'm comin too..yash is like you dont need to come i'll get it done...aarti is like you'll give the omeny but if ansh's life is in danger thenonly a mom is the one that can go as far as giving her life for her son...aartis like oh snap camerman is showin off all of aarti's marriage symbols.. yash is starin at aarti...she slowly andi mean SLOWLY walks towards yash ansh...yash is hodling it together for now...yash is like go with mom...ansh hugs aarti...and he's like look at what is wrong with np...aarti is liek uhh and yash is like ii told you i would fulfill my promsie of brining ansh home with no harm i fufilled it...he gives slight smile and then succumbs to the pain and goes down...

aarti is like YASH (why arent hte po callin the doctors??)...she goes and gathers his head in her lap aarti using old school tactitcs of callin for ambulance by screaming rather than phone...yash has passed out...po finally arrive and take up yash (quite abruptly) aarti's crying...
in OR yash getting prepped (poorly i might add)...only aarti and ansh there...aarti pacing her sari sweepin the floor clean...ansh watching his mom exercise...

doc comes out...aarti tries to get to kno whats goin on but he leaves...aartiss still pacing...ansh is like mom...np is hurt a lot right..aarti is like yah...ansh is like i'm really bad right and aaarti is like no...and ansh is like if i didnt run away np wouldnt have gotten hurt i doo  a lot of mastid ont i i wont from now oni'll be ag ood boy promise...tell np to talk to me and aarti si lik yeh...

ansh is like i'm really bad thats why prashu left rith?? is this np gonna go too??rfreeze on aarti (suckky place to be in)

precap...

dm tellin aarit you got your son rightthen what are you dint here?? sbhoz is like your anger is justified dm the pain of your child is not bigger than anything...dm is like your ansh is fine...dm is like my son is i in there he lost his blood bc of your blood (really still talkin bout blood well now yash's blood is diluted by a strangers so i guess hes not yours anymore)..and dm is like such a sacrifice even if your son was alive wouldnt have done this...
arpu i feel like i m watching 80's ki film 🤣🤣...wat pathetic drama
Originally posted by Phunsuk_Wangdu

Shilpu, Monu, Arpu and Rupa ðŸ¤—

LOL.. I was extremely bored today. Finally watched PV and DUH DUH DUH .. DM talks about aulad and khoon.. ðŸ¤ªKoi usko ek kheechke do, akal theek ho jaayega.. ðŸ˜µ

no she's a lost cause she has mad cow disease...hence her bhulakar...and crazy talk
oh god dont tell me aarti is going to fall in love first now witnessing this dabangi act from yash 🤓