350 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:We Are The Dare Devils - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago

Presenting

And here's not following her footsteps at all in being late 🀣🀣🀣 ...we shall honor the PJ n present to her one of the most unique awards in the history 🀣🀣

Edited by arp04srocks - 11 years ago
ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

Phewww...Wat a Rocking start this had beenπŸ₯³...we getting so many flavors in the appetizers itself...and the drinks have not even started!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Oh well let's see who steps outta that limo next!!😳
Oh oh!!!...Do we need extra coverings for ourselves here or do we need x-ray vision protector shields to save our pichwara from getting jeopardized in this PJ's ka sagar of thots???😲😲😲😲
The sagar has such vast variation of thots that its literally terrying to even stand in front of this PJ for only her decoding mechanism knows wat it sees n interprets it to be!!😲😲😲
Yup I know it making u all jump of the cliff to find out the WHO???
🀣🀣

So let's get going

Edited by sajni786 - 11 years ago

Woo Lala Woo Lala...Teri yeh kya Fantasyyy???
🀣🀣
Jaa Rahe the India...Pohonch Gaye China...mushkil yeh kya hogayiii??😲😲😲
🀣
🀣🀣🀣

Shilpu: Dekha tum logo neπŸ€“...

Niks:
*jaw dropped a little* Wahi na...Gucci ke chashme ...Calvin Klein ka hat??😍 M still figuring out where belt is from...maybe D&G...dress toh Versace he ...guaranteed!!πŸ˜†

Arpu: And I can only see a live shooting of Nirma Washing Powder
🀣🀣...infact I can hear BG chorus : "Washing powder nirma...washing powder nirma...doodh si safedi ...nirma se aayi"πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣🀣

Shilpu: Gaye bhess paani mein!πŸ€” Arre nalayako...dont u see she is all dressed in white and black???😲

Arpu: Haan toh wen did we say we so interested in a female version of MJ??
🀣🀣

NIks: Exactly...I am toh more interested in those Armaani gloves n Jimmy Choo handbag😍
🀣🀣

Shilpu: Doob maro bhess wale pani mein tum dono😑😑...Arre akal ke dushman...ankhen kholo aur dekhoπŸ€“...she is completely dressed like her character...U know gujju ma bole toh..."Kaaru dhoru"😲😲...aka black n white...matlab...safed bartan mein kaali daal😲😲😲???

*Arpu and Niks spurt out their drinks...pop our their eyes...look at each other...look back at the PJ...look back at each other*😲😲

Arpu and Niks together: OH TERI!!
😲

UPSTAGE

*Arpu and Niks at the Mike with a witty look😈 while Shilpu is all innocent trying to fit herself in*

Arpu: U know Niks...I cannot seem to understand this concept of milk giving in Hindi daily soaps...I mean why does the dulhan have to take a glass of milk in the bedroom during her c-nite??

Niks: Its not so much practised nowadays tho arpu😳

Arpu: Ya but its still there...take a look at the Shilpu ka HC wala kicked out show Tere Liye...There too Taani took a glass of milk for OnuπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Shilpu: Ahhh...Tere Liye...M getting nostalgic😍 ..

Niks: Maybe thats why the show got kicked out🀣
🀣

Arpu: Oh ho...come on na Niks...get serious...* Arpu signals Niks about their mischief thot*πŸ˜‰ I really want to know!!πŸ˜‰

Shilpu: *all innocently* Me too me too😳😳...

Niks: Its simple...milk is good for health ArpuπŸ˜‰
🀣🀣...its gives a "G-O-O-O-O-O-D" night sleep esp after the hefty wedding schedule🀣🀣...plus its good source for calcium...and u know how calcium is important for "BONES n FLESH"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

Arpu: *all playing innocent* Oh Really...hmmm...and I was thinking it was part of "some" ritualπŸ˜‰
🀣🀣

Niks: Nahhh...No ritual is needed...The Milk takes it own "course"
🀣🀣

*Shilpu by now got the jist of pusedo language Niks and Arpu were using*

Shilpu: *Starts singing in an angry child mode*😑😑 Chota bacha jaan ke humko na samjhana re...Akal ka kacha samajh ke humko na samjhana re...na dhin dhinna na dhin dhinna nach nacha denge😑😑😑 *and shilpu almost jumps on Arpu and Niks*

Niks: Arre arre Shilpu😲😲...take a chill pill yaar...Why U getting so hyper???πŸ˜’

Shilpu: Coz I know where u guys were trying to get to with this milk talk!!😑

Arpu: Leh...wat were we trying to do???πŸ˜ˆπŸ€”

Niks: Exactly...Wat were we trying to do Shilpu...we were only talking about milk and its side effects
😳🀣🀣

Arpu: Haan wahi toh...Ab tune kya samjha...that toh u knowπŸ˜‰...we were simply talking about "milk"
🀣🀣

*both Niks and Arpu giggle on the side*

Shilpu Takes Center Stage with the Mic

Exactlyyy...Tune Kya Socha Yeh Toh Tu hi Jaane...Pyari talli nikammis n still to be tallied Nikammes
🀣🀣...This is the tagline that best describes this PJ...who is the youngest of all yet the most cleverest of all😎...Reading is her hobby and maybe thats where she gets her inspirations of imaginations as well😲🀣🀣...Sometimes I think...she is over obsessed with her reading thus in anxiety reads "between the lines" as well 🀣🀣🀣🀣. Her love for Mills n Boons n rom coms are very phamous in the AT...tho recently her wild thots and knowledge that have surfaced have left lots of the older PJs ashamed of their knowledge 🀣🀣🀣
She is wat we can call "Chota packet bada Dhamaka"
🀣🀣🀣
Arpu Joins In With Another Mic

And we are today going to honor this chota sa packet who brings in with her such spontaneity and such bubbles that it threatens to totally create ripples even in the gutters
🀣🀣🀣Her fantasies leaves everyone saying "oo lala oo lala" and her ideologies remind us of Mujhra Mansi from Punar Vivah who always seem to lving under neon light effects. 🀣🀣
This award had been carefully chosen by the judges for her coz this PJ have mastered the art of diverting every topic in this zone and her fast growing love for fruits esp strawberries with whipped cream have compelled n convinced the judges that this award will only elevate her fantacies...tho it scares them also coz we might just end up viewing "award" in a totally diff  "Ball" game.🀣🀣🀣
Presenting

And b4 we have yet another evolution of the word "awards"😲🀣
🀣, we quickly get on to honoring n presenting this "prestigious" award for being such a deserving candidate in this category n helping other nikammi PJs killing n flying pages with her "innovative"..."juicy" and "fruitlicious" thots n ideas🀣🀣...
With that said...here's presenting...

Edited by nikita_88 - 11 years ago
ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

My mum would be so proud right now  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£

Thank you ! Thank you very much for this prize πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I am absolutely overwhelmed with emotions. 

I would like to thank Nikkie di,Arpu di and Shilpu di not only for giving me the award but also for encouraging my gutter mind with their equally gutter thoughts  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£I love you all πŸ€—  πŸ€£ I would like to thank tight pants and Rub away for all my gutterness  πŸ€£  πŸ€£

So rub away guys and enjoy the awards πŸ˜‰

P.S-Great show guys πŸ€—
Edited by nikita_88 - 11 years ago