Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

arnav will hurt kushi physically

kmv3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Usually in a m&b story the hero will bed the heroine against her will. He will do in anger due to MU ofcourse.  He will repent later.
If  I'm right the same thing is going to happen in this story too.
It is just a thought. that is all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazee4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
God I really hope not! Since the maha episode is coming up, I'm sure atleast the MU regarding where Khushi went with snake will clear up as either Khushi will tell him, or he will find out from Anjali or something. That is high time for Khushi to fall ill and while she is ill he will take care of her because he is ashamed of his actions. However, after she gets better I bet he's going to be too hesitant to apologize for it so he will let things ride the way they are going. I dont think ALL MUs will be cleared this early since Arnie mentioned today that for 6 months she's just gonna have to answer to him (I dont get the fact that in real time they've been married for about a month now and in soap world it still hasnt been that long, they STILL have 6 months, jeeez)
mini16 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no i dont think so after seeing so much i mean like yesterday accoring to him he say shyam is holding khushi hand and laughing but what he do he save khushi from falling so i dont think he will do this much for her.
Arathy-V thumbnail
i dont want him 2 do that...if it he HAS 2 physically hurt her,then let him "accidently" poke her with a safety pin or put oil in poolside so that she falls on the "3 feet pool" n get drowned..😉
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-arathyvr

i dont want him 2 do that...if it he HAS 2 physically hurt her,then let him "accidently" poke her with a safety pin or put oil in poolside so that she falls on the "3 feet pool" n get drowned..😉

😳🤣🤣
shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think starplus will not show the main leads physically hurting each other...they wont show physically abuse between the main leads...

so relax arnav wont b shown physically hurting khushi...it is only mental hurt which he is doing it from starting itself...

max starplus can show is arnav holding khushi shoulder or hands tightly...but it wont go beyond that...he is never going to slap khushi...in his anger arnav is shown only either holding khushi tight or throwing around things...

besides when they showed forced making love scene in kyonki saas bhi...there was a court case against them...and many people specially ladies not happy about it...so starplus would not like to go thru again with court case and all...
Edited by shtl_l - 12 years ago
ambishika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i really dont think he will do any such think...
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😆
Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really don't want him to bed her! If he holds her tightly or something, that is fine but 'bedding' her would go too far and I don't think Arnav will do that anyway...

Simran :D...
soniyahkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

LOL!!!! SAFETY PIN! and u mean the dhobi ghaat? yaar...sooo i was thinking what is the sleeping arrangement now...bed burnt/wet...couch not too comfy...dhobi ghaat idea cancelled...so wats it nw???