Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Now doing Monu. She is ace man!!!!
misty85 thumbnail
nanhi ne mohan ki puri nakal utaar di... mohan's reaction hilarious...
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jiji and Megha scene begins.. Megha thinks of all that happened.. Jiji praises Mohan.. And Jiji asks if Mohan is in love with Megha.. Megha laughs it off, and says he doesnt like love and romance.. Jiji says he is strange but that Megha is smiling now because of Mohan.. In the precap, Megha and Mohan are entering the office together, and a stunned Pratik looks on.. He is a bit shocked to see them..Edited by Udhay - 12 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Mohan Nanhi hug. Awww. Promo scene as precap .
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today mohan said some good things about Mr. Bhatnagar but i was also on a high, so it went above my head. Can anyone tell me what he said exactly? 
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Udhay

Jiji and Megha scene begins.. Megha thinks of all that happened.. Jiji praises Mohan.. And Jiji asks if Mohan is in love with Megha.. Megha laughs it off, and says he doesnt like love and romance.. Jiji says he is strange but that Megha is smiling now because of her.. In the precap, Megha and Mohan are entering the office together, and a stunned Pratik looks on.. He is a bit shocked to see them..

Us hay which DTH do you use?
misty85 thumbnail
Great udhay... but I still don't understand... how come telecast in your area is faster... break is going on here & jiji wala scene is yet to come.
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Today mohan said some good things about Mr. Bhatnagar but i was also on a high, so it went above my head. Can anyone tell me what he said exactly?

He said that his dad always says that if you are right then you needn't worry about anything and walk with your head held high. He said for whatever it is worth he agrees with this.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: misty85

Great udhay... but I still don't understand... how come telecast in your area is faster... break is going on here & jiji wala scene is yet to come.

I think thats because he has HD channel not the normal colors channel.