Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
When you dont have any value or look then u get bitching about others to get at least some attention. ðŸ¤¢ 
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LMAO he is one tough guy to say that! He basically said the truth, but in a more harsh way LOL
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Wannabe producer-actor Kamaal R Khan is at it again. The guy speaks his heart out all the time. And in the line of fire this time is none other than Kareena Kapoor. Kamaal R Khan (or KRK, as he prefers it), has expressed his disappointment over the lacklustre opening ceremony of the so called biggest T20 extravaganza in the world, the Indian Premier League. He went over the board by saying that Kareena looked like a fat aunty during her performance.

KRK, who is quite popular on Twitter, had tweeted, "Kareena was looking like an aunty(sic)" while he was watching the IPL. On being asked by a leading daily over why he said so, KRK very candidly said that when he saw her wearing that glittering dress, he really thought that she was looking like a fat aunty. He went on further by saying that since she has had a back-to-back flop movies, she has become disappointed and has resigned to the fact that her ultimate aim is to get married to Saif and settle down now.

KRK also lashed out at the other stars too for performing in a lacklustre fashion. Well, he is one guy we can be sure of being brutally honest.

Source: http://www.musicnmovies.info/2012/04/scoops/kareena-is-a-fat-aunty-kamaal-r-khan.html

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LMFAOOO really? I seriously need to watch the performance! She doesn't look really "fat" in the recent pictures though..
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
You back and cat image 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wat_up

You back and cat image 

I didn't feel like returning. This is my first post after the exile. Don't really feel like being on this forum anyway. But thought I would, just for the heck of it. Yeah, that's my tuxedo cat, Sheru Ji. 😊
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what he said abt ipl inaugral was spot on. When I saw salman move, it was pathetic, the guy didnt even dance, he just moved his arms a couple of times, walked left and right the rest and looked at the side dancers for cue and then the performance ended.

I feel sorry for the organisers who must have paid him a lumpsum for that, kareena was looking lost as well. Priyanka was gud atleast she got the cricketers grroving. Prabhu deva was the best.

katy perry was the best

Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have to agree with him..the show was totally pathetic! PC who is normally a good performer also gave a lacklustre performance! Kareena Kapoor, salman, Prabhu Deva..were all terrible! Its embarassing that you have international cricketers watching this show and they come up with such crappy performances!