•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

ASR will overhear the conversation between Anjali and Nani about how Khushi went to get the medicine and this will be the second step towards TRUST. He already started trusting her after the award fiasco!

If the CVs follow their current way of thought,

they'll make Khushi laugh and sing an off-key song,
 show some more scenes between Manorama and Payal,
make Arnav seethe a bit at Khushi,
ignore the thread Shyam left on the cupboard just as they had ignored the key he left hanging there,
 then make Khushi fall so Arnav can pick her up and stare at her while Rabba Ve plays in the background.

Surprise me, CVs!!

Well, if they close the misunderstanding, it is the end of IPKKND. But as you say, there should be logic and some kind of flow between episodes which is missing off late.

Love is a difficult emotion, the basic foundation being trust and that is exactly what is missing between ASR and his KKGSR :)

Originally posted by Neemsundari

ignore the thread Shyam left on the cupboard just as they had ignored the key he left hanging there,
 then make Khushi fall so Arnav can pick her up and stare at her while Rabba Ve plays in the background.

Surprise me, CVs!!
yaar I don't think CV ignore the thread..
as huma's post "ASR to Think Shaym & KKG Went Home for the File! " so IO also feel that another MU on the way.,...
but I think its really need...will see
Originally posted by Neemsundari

Surprise me, CVs!!
agreed
Originally posted by tirchinazar

Well, if they close the misunderstanding, it is the end of IPKKND. But as you say, there should be logic and some kind of flow between episodes which is missing off late.

Love is a difficult emotion, the basic foundation being trust and that is exactly what is missing between ASR and his KKGSR :)

@bold: Disagree.

They can solve the MU, then A and K can get together to trap Shyam--- cos K decides to help out for Anjali's sake. A is guilty as hell, and keeps away from K, but the mutual attraction is hard to handle. They sort out  Shyam--- who lands in jail, helped by Shashi waking up. Then K decides to leave, and A is helpless, also because Anjali can't stand K.

Later Anjali realizes her folly---cos of something that happens or Khushi does or Shyam escapes from Jail, and then she tries to get A and K together.

Finally confession, but Shyam still at large---big confrontation, SHyam dies, but blurts out something to A about K, something about their pasts and then another round of MU after a general period of RVs, a remarriage, a proper honeymoon, and a possible pregnancy.

And this could be 8 months of epis after their MU gets resolved, after which they can start with the track of their intertwined pasts...

And I'm just a piddly audience member who can dream up all this--lots of FFs have done better---so I'm sure Cvs don't need to piddle around shit scared that end of MU spells end of show.