Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
bt how much more cn we wait...i am so sad dear...
noreen thumbnail
team ipkknd all the way!!!
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u r right...earlier as well when arnav use to remind khushi abt her status...it was tooo crawling...so why the viewers didnt bash up then...i think let them give a chance and slowly they wil definitly bring arshi together😊
sheanuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely correct!! It is really tiring to see all the negativity on the forum! It is a serial and there will be natural progression of story line! We need to more patient and appreciate all the hardwork of this team in giving us a show that we all look forward to everyday. 
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
People are bashing more nowdays because IPK is famous across the world. Leads are famous, girls across the world are crazy for ASR/Barun Sobti and also it has grabbed six awards, so some are so jealous they land in this forum only to bash and finding faults specially in Arnav. I think may be this the reason TRP is effecting due to negativity in the forum.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well said !!
Sometimes i cnat simply enjoy the show and actors cause of these bashers..
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: barun_arnav

People are bashing more nowdays because IPK is famous across the world. Leads are famous, girls across the world are crazy for ASR/Barun Sobti and also it has grabbed six awards, so some are so jealous they land in this forum only to bash and finding faults specially in Arnav. I think may be this the reason TRP is effecting due to negativity in the forum.

they bash Arnav too much..We all know he is wrong BUT whats the point of calling him names and using slangs..One of the bashers also called Arnav fans his servants..HOW DISGUSTING ?!🤢
Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
springatoms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bashing is 1000% irritating me now-a-days😡.it is getting high day by day.
i feel like why i found this forum.
AKoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you completely.. Nice post !!!
ReenuG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

exactly and it all becaume really repetitive and the show seemed like it was stuck in one spot..no one said anything then...and right now when something similar happens everyone is noticing because they want ArHi to unite...If you really analyze the show..i dont think its crawling per se...there are very subtle hints and indications for the future track..All of this anger from Arnav and Khushi and all these fights are clearly leading up to something BIG.  i dont understand how people fail to see this!

Agree with u, in fact loving it right now! Love the way CV is portraying ArHi characters.  ASR is so much love with Kushi. He can not stop loving her and caring for her, and on the other hand he can not take her betrayal, and takes out her frustration on her. Kushi on the other hand loves and cares for ASR a lot is not able understand his behavior. It was need to show. Soon the MU will be cleared and love in the air will be back...😊