BOLLY & HOLLYWOOD secrets exposed by Agent Eraser

Posted: 12 years ago
Won't say how I got this info. Most if it is about hollywood celebs but I have bollywood stuff too

1. Married Indian-Canadian guy involved with the production of Breakaway, the hockey movie. Uses an alias to book into hotels and cheats with women (quite possibly sex workers). Also had a public confrontation with wife. Incident-Confirmed. Person- unconfirmed

2. Anupam Kher - Always orders a glass of wine from the most expensive brand that costs $2000 a bottle. Very well-mannered and warm with people.  Incident-Confirmed. Person-Confirmed

3. The main actor from Breakaway - SPOILT BRAT! Incident-Confirmed. Person-Confirmed

4. Shahrukh Khan - Always requires the highest amount of bodyguards and NO ONE knows when he checks into hotels because the moment people find out where he's staying, they start sneaking in from everywhere. Incident-Confirmed. Person-Confirmed

5. Bad uncle..I mean Bad boy of bollywood - Most likely buying (or already bought) a penthouse in one of the most sought after condos in the GTA. This is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL NEWS. The penthouse has its own elevator, it's own heli pad etc etc, and most likely, it's for secret getaway purposes. He is rumored to be going by an Alias. Incident-Confirmed. Person-Unconfirmed

Also, a lot of bollywood celebs (especially women), constantly make short visits to Toronto and refuse to show their faces, wear sunglasses etc, not just because of privacy reasons but because of fresh wounds from cosmetic surgeries.

***DISCLAIMER: My friend is not Indian so half the time, he just describes the bollywood celeb and I guess who it is. Also, because most celebs have an alias, its very hard for him to recognize bollywood stars.***

HOLLYWOOD - All confirmed news.

Viggo Mortensen - Most humble celeb. Not picky about anything, Doesnt like attending big parties. Leaves generous tips. Very down to earth and polite.

George Clooney - Never tips less than $100. Gives hugs to all staff and chats with everybody very very politely. Most friendly with janitors. Thanks them personally and sometimes tips them $500. 

Gerard Butler - Attention wh**e. Total diva. Face is VERY wrinkly

Jim Carrey - HUMBLE HUMBLE AND HUMBLE.

Charlie Sheen - Attention wh**e. Never wants privacy, never fails to tell the public where he's staying and does all charity work for attention. Very fussy and nuts in the head. 

Angelina Jolie - Born to be a star. Or a Queen. She is elegance personified. Not overtly friendly, picky about thngs but never misbehaves and talks very calmly and politely. 

Kirsten Dunst - BITCH. Never tips more than 10 bucks. Impatient, loud, unfriendly, short-tempered, you name it! 

Nick Carter - Dresss up like he just woke up from bed. ALL THE TIME.

John Legend - Short, chubby and really shy.

The eyebrow guy from The O.C - Whats his name? Eugene something? Very polite and friendly.

Edited by eraser - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bad uncle: Sallu?Akki?LAtter since he already has property and citizenship of Canada.
OMG..No Way..😛

Akshay kumar is Indo Canadian??? So 1 and 5 can be him.. 
Edited by DejaVu. - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
First one is Russell Peters?

And Bad uncle...boy 😆 Salman/Akki/Sanjay?

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eraser

Won't say how I got this info. Most if it is about hollywood celebs but I have bollywod stuff too

1. Married Indian-Canadian guy involved with the production of Breakaway, the hockey movie. Uses an alias to book into hotels and cheats with women (quite possibly sex workers). Also had a public confrontation with wife. 

That comedian who made fun of Aishwarya?

2. Anupam Kher - Always order's a glass of wine from the most expensive brand that costs $2000 a bottle. Very well-mannered and warm with people. 

3. The main actor from Breakaway - SPOILT BRAT! 

Forgot his name...some Sindhi surname I think.

4. Shahrukh Khan - Always requires the highest amount of bodyguards and NO ONE knows when he checks into hotels because the moment people find out where he's staying, they start sneaking in from everywhere. 

😆

5. Bad uncle..I mean Bad boy of bollywood - Most likely buying (or already boughy) a penthouse in one of the most sought after condos in the GTA. This is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL NEWS. The penthouse has its own elevator, ait's own heli pad etc etc, nd most likely, it's for secret getaway purposes. He is rumored to be going by an Alias. 

Sanjay Dutt?

Updated hollywood celeb stuff too now :)

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Eraser tha te wht meant by Kumar Akshay lol 
Originally posted by: chalaakomaasi

bad uncle: Sallu?Akki?LAtter since he already has property and citizenship of Canada.

Not Akki. You figure out the rest ;) The bad-uncle is either renting it or buying it, I have no clue. This news came to me last year but I wasnt too sure (I think I told Maddy about it lol). But heard it again about it now through someone else so it could be true. Things is, bad-uncle uses an alias and its a super confidential deal.
Edited by eraser - 12 years ago
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting. Is it Pompy's soulmate?
Wasnt there a news that Sanju is buying it for Maanyata?