Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

New Promo-Jiji says Maybe Mohan loves Megha - Page 3

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The vid's been posted by Nipun :-)

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2919773

I just watched it...sweet promo...and there was a glimpse of Mohan dropping Megha back home and a smile exchanged...I'm excited for tomorrow :D
Edited by AreYaar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yaay the promo 🥳 Thanks Nur! 🤗

Btw can you do my stacking request that I posted in the gallery? 😃
wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oooh, thanks for the heads up Anu! Sweet promo! Looks like this show is back on track 😊
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

The vid's been posted by Nipun :-)

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2919773

I just watched it...sweet promo...and there was a glimpse of Mohan dropping Megha back home and a smile exchanged...I'm excited for tomorrow :D

Thnx for the pg link...😊

BTW I luv luv ur Booth/Bones avi😊
zaraman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please give YouTube link plz plz plz
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just watch the promo. Amazing promo. Megha said to jiji bua that ki jo hua so accha hua warna wo mohan ko kabhi samaj hi nahi paati. Aur jiji bua kehati hai kahi mohan ko tujhse pyar to nahi ho gaya. I guess that she said this only 4 fun and 2 relax megha. Hamare mohan k paas guru hai usse love gyan dene k liye aur megha k paas jiji bua. I know that this is too early to say this but in future jiji bua will play a role of bridge to connect megha and mohan.Waiting 4 tonite episode.Edited by Raone - 12 years ago
Arishia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Yes i too didn't notice any such scene. Maybe someone might have misunderstood his pointing to her kajal being smeared under her eyes. 

Actually, that scene was there in the earlier version of the promo that they showed for the first couple of times. But now they have edited it out. 

They could have edited out some of the scenes from yesterday instead of this new scene. Ajeeb brainless promo team hai colors ki. I guess PH sends across the promo to the channel and after showing it a couple of times, the channel promotion team edits it and makes it shorter if its a bit long. This has happened so many times in the past too

Anyways, that scene was super cute. Mohan looks at Megha and jhatkofies his head as if to push back the imaginary hair that had fallen across his forehead in an apparent signal for her to push away the hair that had fallen across her face. Maybe his idea was to not have her enter her house carrying a disheveled look😆. I guess this scene will be after he drops her off at her place and before they smile at each other before parting 

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hope megha dont understood what jiji meant..lol.. nahi toh she'll start avoiding mohan:P
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: saher_90

Hope megha dont understood what jiji meant..lol.. nahi toh she'll start avoiding mohan:P

No Megha won't take Jiji's word seriously as Jiji always talks love stories and makes fun and the way jiji tells it i'm sure both will laugh it off. 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Arishia: Thanks for the detailed WU. Can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode 😍

@Saher: Aisa kuch nahi hoga...Ab Meghan ke beech kuch nahi hoga 😳