Happy Birthday, Varti. </3

Fangirl_Annie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Today, on this special day, there's just this Odd feeling I get, I'm aweful.  L  How could I not remember, this day. Today, is the birthday of the Lady who last became an I-F Rockerz. :P She is the best person, I've known. Varti, you're the most sweet and divine humans I've had the pleasure to meet. :D  You've always been there for me, for every person who needed you (I'm sure) </3  .  You'd rather not talk to me. I'm, the person who forgot your day, Who failed at your day. L Sorry! Why the hell am I feeling so bad? You rock, Vartz! You really do, you have a rocking day, keep smiling, I LOVE you, sweety! Teri team haargayi kal. :P Haha! So, what are your  wishes, eh? My thread, as you know couldn't have been posted by you, but If I post, It'll look like a barren Land, you know. I Suck. Varti, may all your dreams come true, as they will. Listen, you dare, you just dare not come here today, I'm gonna kill you.  You well know you're my best forum friend, and you have helped me when I was stuck in making a thread :P. I thank you for that, You've posted like a thousand things I havn't been able to, you've always been a better friend. You're special, Varti. There's no person so calming and tempting. :D  There hasn't been a day, I havn't messaged you or asked you to laugh. There hasn't been  a day, We havn't joked on each other. You're simply amazing, And you are wasting your time, talking to me, I know. If there's anything, any damn thing I can do for you, I'll be glad. Tell me I'm of any use, I'll feel better, I can't make the drums roll like you  can. (I know you dun' get what I mean by that. That's a Private Joke. :D) It's 9:20 in the morning and here I sit, with the horrible guilt of not remembering and wishing you all the happiness and success and of course, a good boyfriend. :P (I know you hate me for that). Today, all I wanna do is Hug you, squeeze you with all my might. *Hugs Tightly* as tightly as ever. And anyone dare not wish her, You're screwed. O.o

P.S. I Love You. </3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy birthday Vartika.. 🤗

May God bless you with loads of happiness and success..

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day🥳
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Vart🥳

-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wish u a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Vartika...may God bless u with all d happiness....enjoy the day 🥳
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happy bday vartzz...may all ur dreamss cum true ..hav a blast god bless u alwayss 🤗
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy birthday Vartii,may u have a wonderful nd a healthy life nd may all ur dreams cums true,mwahhh,luv u 🥳 🤗
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Vartzzz! 🤗 I can't blieve I forgt too! :( I'm soo badd! Gna make you a gift soon. 😉 Keep reminding me! 

Love you loadsss! Have a gr8 bday!

Nahi

xxx ❤️
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anahita.taanu

Today, on this special day, there's just this Odd feeling I get, I'm aweful.  L  How could I not remember, this day Annie u forgot! online aa phir batati hoon..😡😆. Today, is the birthday of the Lady😡 Oye ek thapad chahiye I am not a Lady, i am a girl only..who last became an I-F Rockerz. :P She is the best person I know😎, I've known. Varti, you're the most sweet and divine humans I've had the pleasure to meet🤗. :D  You've always been there for me, for every person who needed you (I'm sure) </3  .  You'd rather not talk to me. I'm, the person who forgot your day🤔, Who failed at your day. L Sorry! Why the hell am I feeling so bad?😆 You rock, Vartz! I know😆😆 You really do, you have a rocking day, keep smiling🤗, I LOVE you, sweety! Teri team haargayi kal. oye for me they r always the winnerss u know😆 :P Haha! So, what are your  wishes y u r gonaa fulfill them🤣, eh? My thread, as you know couldn't have been posted by you y(kidding)🤣🤣, but If I post, It'll look like a barren Land hmm..😆😆, you know. I Suck I know😆. Varti, may all your dreams come true, as they will😛. Listen, you dare, you just dare not come here today🤣, I'm gonna kill you.  You well know you're my best forum friend yeah🤗, and you have helped me when I was stuck in making a thread :P. I thank you for that, You've posted like a thousand things I havn't been able to, you've always been a better friend🤔. You're special😳, Varti. There's no person so calming and tempting😳😳🤗 awiie annie so sweet... :D  There hasn't been a day, I havn't messaged you or asked you to laugh. There hasn't been  a day, We havn't joked on each other yeah true nd thts y a day without u seems incomplete😳. You're simply amazing, And you are wasting your time, talking to me, I know. If there's anything, any damn thing I can do for you, I'll be glad. Tell me I'm of any use, I'll feel better, I can't make the drums roll like you  can🤔. (I know you dun' get what I mean by that. That's a Private Joke. :D) It's 9:20😲😲 I was sleeping tht time 😆😆in the morning and here I sit, with the horrible guilt of not remembering and wishing you all the happiness and success and of course, a good boyfriend. :P😡😡😡 (I know you hate me for that). Today, all I wanna do is Hug you, squeeze you with all my might🤗🤗🤗. *Hugs Tightly**huggs back tightly* as tightly as ever. And anyone dare not wish her, You're screwed. O.o

P.S. I Love You. </3 love u tooo❤️

Annie, its not the thread tht matters, the thing matters is u r my bestest friend from IF.., love ya..vaise it doesn't mean i have forgiven u tu aa pir main batati hoon..😆😆

-GoldMist- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Happy birthday Vartika.. 🤗

May God bless you with loads of happiness and success..

Awwie! thanks Kals..🤗