Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi to make Arnav confesss

soniyahkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello my dear fellow crazy fans!!! 

Yesterday night, an idea came into my mind and one thing led to another and I ended up making a really good prediction. (Apne mun mian mithu.) Here it goes:

I think one fine day, in a far far away pool area of RM, Jalebi bai Khushi will realise that she is completely in luv with her kharoos hubby darling(who also happens to be extremely handsome) and doesn't want to end this 6 month contract marriage at any cost. *dhak dhak hota hai..aap nahin samjhain gey, laad governer jee* She will also realise (after 1000 episodes) that Arnav Singh Raizada silently loves her as well but his stupid ego and the contract isn't letting him say it out aloud *pyaar hum ko bhi hai, pyaar tum ko bhi hai, tou ye kya silisilay ho gaye???* So KKGSR will make a master plan! She will make Arnav jealous and do all sorts of things to make him confess.. And I'm sure that once Khushi decides to do a thing, she always succeeds and since Arnav is as straight as a jalebi, she will have to the take the terha route!!!  I am imagining Miss Khashyap (yes La) and Mr Nand Kishore (NK) will become an item *janamon k saathi, hum saath saath hain* and would be very happy to lend a helping hand to khushi in "Mission Impossible-Nanav proposes to Chamkeeli".

As I am extremely sick of their nosy family members because of whom the MU deepens with each passing day, I have not included them in my imagination! 

Guys I'm new in the forum so dnt knw if someone has already discussed these aspects or not.

Plz tell me wat du think and whether this is likely to happen or not!

Waiting for ur replies, thanks!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishu3393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
thts nyc thought... really i will like this track if this happens in future.. 
soniyahkhan thumbnail
U knw y I think khushi will have 2 take the first step, cuz Arnav might look like a very independent person but in reality he's just lyk any other guy. Deep inside men are like children who depend on others to care for them. A few flashbacks to clarify: It was cuz of khushi that he decided to get engaged to La, again it his feelings for KKG that he was forced to break the engagement. It was mostly jealousy that made him dance with her in the HM sequence and therefore its gonna be Khushi who wud make him tell his true feelings to her cuz he's very thick in these things. I'm guessing this, considering how slow he was when he had to say I love u in the first place (when the MU happened). What say guys???
soniyahkhan thumbnail
No one wants to share their views???