•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I loveee Seema sooo much! Her character is amazingg.. Yes in today's episode, the Kunal strangling Richa was a major highlight. But the way Seema confronted Richa was incredible. She is like the voice of the audience. She called her chudail straight forwardly 😆 
and then my favorite dialogue, "Tum buri nahi ho, tum sirf bimar ho. Tumhe Siddhi ke jaane ke baad issi hospital mein admit hojaana chahiye kisi acha psychiatrist ke saath" (sorry don't remember the exact wording) 🤣

But Seema was too good today!
Originally posted by summikhan

I loveee Seema sooo much! Her character is amazingg.. Yes in today's episode, the Kunal strangling Richa was a major highlight. But the way Seema confronted Richa was incredible. She is like the voice of the audience. She called her chudail straight forwardly 😆 
and then my favorite dialogue, "Tum buri nahi ho, tum sirf bimar ho. Tumhe Siddhi ke jaane ke baad issi hospital mein admit hojaana chahiye kisi acha psychiatrist ke saath" (sorry don't remember the exact wording) 🤣

Seema always rocks. Even, Directors have given second place to seema After Sinal. Did you observe, when Richa came, called Kunal. AFter kunal's reaction, they have showed Seema only.
I think, Seema is going to play very  important role, in coming episodes, to clear Misunderstandings between Sinal and Helping Siddhi to recover fastly.
even i have got a strong gut feelin tat she z gna play major role in clearin all d misunderstandin btw sinal nd vl help in siddhi's recovery...

indeed seema is a rockstar ..kudos to seema ..

Truly.. Seema's dialogues were just amazing... she even said something about richa's face... I laughed so much... Richa totally deserved it!! 🥳
Seema is only one who understands everyones clear intentions.
title of your post made me imagine Seema.. in rockstar getup.. tatoos.. funky clothes etc...
Originally posted by nancy1996

title of your post made me imagine Seema.. in rockstar getup.. tatoos.. funky clothes etc...

😆
Originally posted by summikhan

Yeah she has a very strong characterization, hope CVs won't butcher her character as happens in most of Ekta's Soaps and i really appreciate the way Aarti Singh present her character as Seema...Tremendous performance.👏