Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anurao.66

Fantastic post, needed at this time. I find no fault in1)  a person who is straight forward. 2) Who is honest and detests lies. 3) Who tries her best to keep her house together. 4) Who is fair and does not spare anyone who makes a mistake whether it is Ahem, KInjal, or Gopi. Just because Raashi is always making mistakes she gets it from Kokla. 5) If she makes a mistake she is the first person to apologize whether the person is older to her or younger to her. 6) When someone is in trouble she is the first person out there to help. She does not panic. She keeps calm in adversity.

People who hate Kokila Parag Modi please give us the reason why you do so.

----------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

I total love koki ... you are right ... she does not play favorites ... she will punish anyone  for doing the wrong thing...  she even punished ahem ... and she loves him so much.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I only have one thing to say Munni...I love Kokila...β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@anj and 

@anu... can u please edit the post... make it blank...

it is not a kokila appreciation thread .. please.. edit ur posts ... πŸ˜Š

here i am not trying to know from koki lovers why they love her ... i want to know from rashi lovers why they hate her...

- appreciate it

eited...

thank you @anuπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago
πŸ˜›
Edited by CestMoi - 12 years ago
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks to everyone who answered. I understand a little now. BTW, I do not hate Ruccha. I happen to think she is beautiful and talented...I do hate Rashi. The character! I hope I didn't offend anyone. Munni, fantastic post and very good answers πŸ˜ƒ
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okii here are my answers , sorry for the delay...πŸ˜›

- Why do you hate koki? 

I hate koki not because of one but many reasons. If any one of you remember in the begining of Saathiya koki used to dislike when ahem used to praise gopi ( it is before the slap incidednt ) Apart from this. She clearly hates rashi sometimes unnecessarily screams on her. She disrespects her husband. She always taunts him in public ( if you will say that rashi does the same then my answer is that rashi used to do it earlier and she has never insulted jigar in front of any other person.😊) Koki used to taunt and insult jigar in front of everyone and when jigar got the project she did not even smile. 

-Why do you call koki as kaagdi ? 

I call her kagdi because i like this name and i think it sits her !πŸ˜†
- What is your opinion of koki in the last 2 episodes?? 
I liked her in the last two epi's. Yes she was sweet😊 . ( but this happens rarely ! )

- Do you not love jigar? 

Obviously i love jigar. When did rashi do a kalakari against him ?? I agree she used him in her kalakaaries but after the marriage kalakari she did not do any kalakari against him. 

- Do you wish rashi to be blind just to get some scenes with jigar ?? 
Gosh !! no not exactly blind !πŸ˜† But it is a fact that if she is unwell he will be there to help her and that would give us some raji scenes. But yes i would never want her to go blind just for some raji scenes... We can get them because of other reasons also.. ( if the cv's wish ! )

- what is cute and bubbly ? 

Obviously not. The motive behind her kalakari's is always to hurt some other person and that indeed is not bubbly but even you have to agree the way she enacted or say practised the whole kalakari was really cute. Her voice , expressions etc...is very cute and bubbly !!

Edited by RaJiforever - 12 years ago