Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ashy924

you're thoughts are understandable.

yes gopi's accident was unintentional but it still bought gohem closer. the chilli going into rashi's eye was also unintentional, it was meant to go into koki's eyes. 

when rashi tried to be positive then no one liked her, so thats why she had to start these kalakaries again. she tried to do all the positive things like writing a letter to him, trying to give him a gift. but that didnt work so i guess its not kinda her fault when jigar is falling for her through the kalakaries.

Hmmn chilli was not meant to be in Koki's eyes, it was planned to be so by evil thoughts of Urmi whom Rashi without a single doubt obliged.

Rashi tried for just one day I think. Is one day enough to have patience and change after having led one and a half year in the wrong way? Gopi spent a year and a half to gain Ahem's love, so Rashi could not wait for a month for Jigar's love when Jigar is so warm towards her?
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res ...will surely answer in some time ...hve some work now !! πŸ˜›
Ocean.Clouds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My god... there are people hates koki???? πŸ˜²
i don't know thought πŸ˜ƒ
ashy924 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruts18

Hmmn chilli was not meant to be in Koki's eyes, it was planned to be so by evil thoughts of Urmi whom Rashi without a single doubt obliged.

Rashi tried for just one day I think. Is one day enough to have patience and change after having led one and a half year in the wrong way? Gopi spent a year and a half to gain Ahem's love, so Rashi could not wait for a month for Jigar's love when Jigar is so warm towards her?

i guess you cant really compare gopi and rashi together because they are totally different. gopi has a different personalty altogether and i think in this day and time it would be very hard to find a person like that. whereas rashi, a lot of people in this world have a personality like her.
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

- Why do you hate koki? 

i hate kokila because of her partial nature to ahem and jigar which was shown in many episodes (raksha bandan, recent presentation etc), constantly taunting and comparing rashi with her gopi vau outside and inside mm, never allows hetal to interfere in her bahu matters but she is always interfere rashi matters. all the time meri gopi vau.. mera ahem dikhra.. , always interrupts and separates raji (movie theatre)

-Why do you call koki as kaagdi ? due to above reasons and ofcourse i love calling her kaagdi because rashi calls the same..

- What is your opinion of koki in the last 2 episodes?? 
koki really surprised me in past 2 episodes.. but she will be back to square 1 just like rashi after gopi accident..

- Do you not love jigar? yes i love jigar a lot.. i love rashi playing kalakaries on him.. like that movie theatre kalakari. he fells for her kalakari not for positive attempts like love letter  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. ofcourse we get some scenes (our quota once in every 2 weeks)

- Do you wish rashi to be blind just to get some scenes with jigar ?? please understand we aren't really lucky ppl to get a scene in almost every episodes.. so if she stays blind atleast we get some scenes of jigar taking caring of her.. but no.. no such thing will be shown.. its only our wish.. we thought that way rashi will be more closer to him and will realize how much he loves her..

- what is cute and bubbly ? she is cute and bubbly in her EXPRESSIONS not in kalakaries.. i hate her kalakaries like this mirchi kalakari i am glad it fell on her eyes... she will never attempt it again unless cv's can't think anything else..

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope this thread does not become a bashing thread again😊
Why do you hate koki?
I hated her from day one. The way she talks to everyone baa hetal chirag her husband whom she treats like dirt. Her son who became a robot. She got gopi home because she is dumb. She always gave me the impression tat she ll never share her son with his wife. Let ahem give money to gopi i know she will flare up. Her loud voice the back ground music which used to play earlier when she was around made me hate her. Not oly the way she treats rashi (which is pathetic all the taunts)but even ahem and gopi. The punishment of ironing sarees added fuel to the fire.i think she did a huge kalakari and got the whole house dancing to her tunes from the starting ie when she was young.

Why do you call koki as kaagdi ?
Coz i love calling her tat. She is way too loud and harsh. Yup rashi calling her kagdi is also one of the reason.

What is your opinion of koki in the last 2 episodes??
Yup i like her in last two episodes but i know she will be back to screaming soon .

Do you not love jigar? or is your love for rashi more than jiagr??
I love jigar a lot but cant help it am a little partial towards rashi. See the cv s never developed the raji story . Its exactly how it was earlier the oly difference being rashi now smiles and escapes earlier she was irritated and escapes. Jigar is completely sidelined in the show his oly work is to stand in a corner and smile or tease ahem. Tat s wat he does. The cv s have forgotten it was supposed to be two love stories they started showing oly one while the other was ignored as the show was no one coz of rashi s repeated kalakaris and crying gopi.so they found it easier to show rashi as the scheming bitch who manipulates one and all but did it start like tat? No it dint so yes if a kalakari is a basis for raji scene (the scene tat brings a smile on my face )then i have no issues at all.

Do you wish rashi to be blind just to get some scenes with jigar ??
Its the same answer as above

what is cute and bubbly ?
Her expressions are, her voice is! Her actions are. All credit to rucha!! No the kalakari s are pathetic but her acting makes it really funny for me.
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashy924

i guess you cant really compare gopi and rashi together because they are totally different. gopi has a different personalty altogether and i think in this day and time it would be very hard to find a person like that. whereas rashi, a lot of people in this world have a personality like her.

Comparing one and half year with just one month is not a comparison at all I believe. If Rashi loves Jigar then she could at least wait this much right.
We definitely have people like Gopi now-a-days too, only difference being they do not let others harm themselves just as Urshi used to harm Gopi so much earlier. I do not think lot of people have personality like Rashi as not many housewives end up putting mirchi powder or aiming to do that to their family members, not many but just few. I am not bashing and I think this is not bashing. And I will stop here on this post unless people start thinking it to be bashing. I am just putting my point forward for if Rashi had not just done any kalakaari to harm any person physically though maybe otherwise I would have had no issues at all. But I guess  it all ends up for TRPs ka laddu theory.πŸ˜†
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

I hope this thread does not become a bashing thread again😊
Why do you hate koki?
I hated her from day one. The way she talks to everyone baa hetal chirag her husband whom she treats like dirt. Her son who became a robot. She got gopi home because she is dumb. She always gave me the impression tat she ll never share her son with his wife. Let ahem give money to gopi i know she will flare up. Her loud voice the back ground music which used to play earlier when she was around made me hate her. Not oly the way she treats rashi (which is pathetic all the taunts)but even ahem and gopi. The punishment of ironing sarees added fuel to the fire.i think she did a huge kalakari and got the whole house dancing to her tunes from the starting ie when she was young.

Why do you call koki as kaagdi ?
Coz i love calling her tat. She is way too loud and harsh. Yup rashi calling her kagdi is also one of the reason.

What is your opinion of koki in the last 2 episodes??
Yup i like her in last two episodes but i know she will be back to screaming soon .

Do you not love jigar? or is your love for rashi more than jiagr??
I love jigar a lot but cant help it am a little partial towards rashi. See the cv s never developed the raji story . Its exactly how it was earlier the oly difference being rashi now smiles and escapes earlier she was irritated and escapes. Jigar is completely sidelined in the show his oly work is to stand in a corner and smile or tease ahem. Tat s wat he does. The cv s have forgotten it was supposed to be two love stories they started showing oly one while the other was ignored as the show was no one coz of rashi s repeated kalakaris and crying gopi.so they found it easier to show rashi as the scheming bitch who manipulates one and all but did it start like tat? No it dint so yes if a kalakari is a basis for raji scene (the scene tat brings a smile on my face )then i have no issues at all.

Do you wish rashi to be blind just to get some scenes with jigar ??
Its the same answer as above

what is cute and bubbly ?
Her expressions are, her voice is! Her actions are. All credit to rucha!! No the kalakari s are pathetic but her acting makes it really funny for me.

Liked your answers Vibha!!
ashy924 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Comparing one and half year with just one month is not a comparison at all I believe. If Rashi loves Jigar then she could at least wait this much right.
We definitely have people like Gopi now-a-days too, only difference being they do not let others harm themselves just as Urshi used to harm Gopi so much earlier. I do not think lot of people have personality like Rashi as not many housewives end up putting mirchi powder or aiming to do that to their family members, not many but just few. I am not bashing and I think this is not bashing. And I will stop here on this post unless people start thinking it to be bashing. I am just putting my point forward for if Rashi had not just done any kalakaari to harm any person physically though maybe otherwise I would have had no issues at all. But I guess  it all ends up for TRPs ka laddu theory.πŸ˜†

i know you have stopped but all i want to say is because of rashi's kalakaries you get to see gopi's innocence and how gopi's character is becoming stronger.
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Liked your answers Vibha!!

at last u got ur answers..πŸ˜‰