Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i really liked your view and a positivity in the forum Edited by jamoshi2507 - 12 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
i am loving it too...and very positive about it. but still i feel Cvs should deal which such things in more matured way rather then making it little kiddish. switch on and switch off of emotions doesnot really happen in real life. they should also keep in mind the practicality
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes..True..Time wil surely heal..Luvd ur post..Very +ve!

Helpd in lifting up hope..N wipin out disappointment.
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

i am loving it too...and very positive about it. but still i feel Cvs should deal which such things in more matured way rather then making it little kiddish. switch on and switch off of emotions doesnot really happen in real life. they should also keep in mind the practicality

@bold: i agree with u :)
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ASR4eva

Fab post! 👏 Yes, this forum does need a lot of positivity which you have helped in developing wonderfully! I too felt that the Rabba ve scene was unnecessary as we do get the point that how-much-ever they try to get away from each other they won't be able to. I liked the intense scene which played out yesterday and as you said we were promised an intense, painful love story not a mushy-mushy one. And frankly speakingwhen it gets too mushy people tend to get bored of the love story. Well atleast for me that's the case. There is this attraction towards ths story till there are nok-jhoks, fights, etc.

Wonderful analysis! 😊

Thanks for loving it Dear...🤗

@red bold: same here... I dont like mushy-mushy Luv stories...
shagun-rocks thumbnail
luved ur post...but like many others, i'm bloody pissed off with creep's antics...hope the truth comes out soon...
Lovely1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I loved the episode yaar - bolenge nahi toh baat bahar aayegi kaise?
Keep up the POSITIVE work going in the same beautiful way...Edited by Lovely1 - 12 years ago
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Being positive :3 <3333 thanks for this post
Punkin22 thumbnail
Hello Geet. Wonderful positive post.  Your post showed all the pain and hurt ASR and KKGSR are feeling.  You took their emotions and layed them out so we all could see and understand them.  When you understand the "why" behind actions you bond with that person and also forgiveness comes much faster.  ASR and KKGSR have baggage and must deal with it and each other.  The process is beginning.  Thank you for your insight. Edited by Punkin22 - 12 years ago
shagun_sarun thumbnail
awesum analysis...my internet is not working, so i am rite now sitting in a cyber cafe to check IF...sorry for late reply

gr8 post n thanks alot for pm😃