A good indication of the future:5/4/12

Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
              Hey Guys...

My intenet is back and hence i am... How was today's episode for u? I know some of u are disappointed with the new MU between ArHi... But some are OK with it... and i am one of them...

See..we all know that IPKKND is all about Pain And Passion... Again, Love is not enough, TRUST is the most important factor in a relaionship which ArHi are lacking right now... So, to build up TRUST between them Misunderstanding is really necessary... Again this new MU is making Arnav jealous, more aggressive for which there are more chances for him blurting out something which may hurt Khushi but will give her clue about him knowing about Shyam... We can expect the same from Arnav too... Both of them are impulsive, impatient which always help them to lose control over themselves easily and hence, it can lead them to the TRUTH... and hence their relationship towards TRUST...

Well... I loved yesterday's ArHi fight... Didnt want the Rabba Ve though but it was necessary as that scene gave a GOOD clue about their future... Its very simple this time but very helpful to keep ourselves positive throughout this track...

In that scene...

During their fight Khushi was about to fall but Arnav saved her from falling by holding her hand... Khushi was in danger from Shyam and still she is... But Arnav saved her by the marriage though it was out of HATRED & ANGER...

The Hand-Holding means they are sharing a strong bond (marriage) which is not letting them to leave each other though they are apart fro each other(mentally)...

Khushi who was hurt hearing Arnav saying that he hates her  told him to let her fall as he hates her... This indicates Khushi's dicision to make Arnav break the marriage himself... we have already witnessed it...

Her words to him to let her fall was making him to loose the grip of his hold of her hand and it scared her... She is provoking Arnav to blast out and now Shyam is becoming a CATALYST in this process... Hence, their bond is getting weak due to the Lack of TRUST in their relationship... Though Khushi tries to break the marriage, she actually ne'er want this to happen really... So, when she'll feel that their bond is getting really weak, then she will feel scared that she'll lose Arnav and he'll let her go... May be it will be at the Time of the end of the contract...

To Khushi's surprise he didnt let her fall but pulled her against him... That means he'll never ever let her go once the MU gets cleared... not even after 6 moths... and it'll be cleared soon guys... Dont worry...

We'll miss this track when the Love track will start... This track will make IPKKND more passionate... and will make both ArHi TRUST each other forever... Their BOND will be stronger than ever...

So, the pain and hatred we are seeing these days is necessary... After all we were promised an intense, painful Love story with an intense tagline : Mohabbat Door Jaane Na De, Nafrat Paas Aane Na De... Not an easy, mushy-mushy one... 

And a journey from Intense Hatred to Intense Love can ne'er be easy... Its always difficult, intense and painful... To be true, i am loving it...😊

Tell me please what you guys think...?
Edited by Geet24 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice post :-)
and yes thank u for reminding us--nafarat paas na ane de, pyar door na jaane de
this is the base of the show and not some mushy sugar coated lolipop

pain, love, intensity n passion should be the main flavours :-D
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you have poured in some hope now i m counting on this
spoorthi thumbnail
loved ur post
u said it allπŸ‘πŸΌ
thank u so much for the positivity yaar,badly needed them,even i  was disappointed after seeing yesterdays episode,after reading ur article i am relieved
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is what we need right now"POSITIVITY"
This is a story of star crossed lovers for whom the journey of love is not at all easy.
Now they r treading a path strewn with thorns.but they r not far from the paradise they deserve.
Nothing comes for free.
Be positive!!!!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
totally agree with u...all these things need to happen for their trust to build up...the trust that rises from a clearance of a MU will be soo strong that no amount of force can break it...waiting for that moment...πŸ˜ƒ
pere thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agreeing with your thought process, I was missing your post today and looking for it 
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Geet what a post yaaar I start to dream with your post...
yaaa I also think the same and I also feel that you are right and agree with you...
yaaa but hate and love these things still will be there yaar after six months...
trust will grow and he will get to knw about the truth and won't let her go but some thing will happen again to hate eachother...
don't knw why I feel that and yaaa still Arnav's past on the way...
so Im in your side I really loved yeasterday epi...

Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
You are really one of the most positive member of ipkknd forum. I reall like all your recent posts . Otherwise i am really fed up by the hatred posts in this forum which also include some famous and mature members who are behaving immaturely through their posts.
Keep it up.
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just love your posts. I tool really liked today's episode a lot. I definitely it is leading to clearing of the MU. I like the way you read the symbols. Their hand holding scene indicated exactly as you have described, that Arnav will save Khushi at the last moment from the brink of a precipice.