Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Glad Precap was not about Siddhi's Pregnancy.

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guy, finally after watching the precap on TV (I had only watched the episode on the net so far), I have realized that the way Siddhi is looking down to her tummy and saying that "Ek tarah se achcha hi hai, Mujhe na sahi kisi aur ko toh isaka fayada zaroor hoga". She is talking about the baby who will treat Veena and she herself won't be able to enjoy being a mother because Kunal will divorce her in few months. 

I am sure she is only talking about the baby here.
Edited by -Rani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phenyl thumbnail
Wah rani di.kya observation hain.btw what will kunal say to it is the suspense.i didnt understand the precap yesterday.nly i understood about the divorce but after ur post i feel its definately pregnancy track.
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Rani

Guy, finally after watching the precap on TV (I had only watched the episode on the net so far), I have realized that the way Siddhi is looking down to her tummy and saying that "Ek tarah se achcha hi hai, Mujhe na sahi kisi aur ko toh isaka fayada zaroor hoga". She is talking about the baby who will treat Veena and she herself won't be able to enjoy being a mother because Kunal will divorce her in few months. 

I am sure she is only talking about the baby here.

Nice observation.  Chances are there for siddhi being pregnant.
   Since the day siddhi missing, we have seeen many angles from kunal, pain, anger, love, etc etc. Mindblowing expression from Kunal.
   I would like to watch, What kind of expression he will give, when he comes to know Siddhi is pregnant (if she is really). I think, He will be conveyed the news through doctors only. Waiting for today's episode. Exactly 12 hours left...

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pregnancy a faiyada??
well question no. 1..how come after so much running and falling the baby still safe and no miscarriage..
question 2..even if we assume CVs dont think logically... why will and how can kunal leave a six months pregnant sidhi..
and in case he leaves her, the baby will be with sidhi ..so how will it be faiyda for Veena..
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
hey Rani i was highly confused as to y siddhi said so in precap😕 but now i get it ...wat u are saying makes full sense ..hence siddhi said so ...so i guess there is a high possibity of siddhi being pregnant...nd i todayz epi ...maybe doctors reveal this news to everyone...waiting to see kunal's reaction on hearing that he ll be going to be a dad..
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Muje na sahi kisi aur ko toe is bath ki faida zaroor hoga.This she tld exactly.when she said mujhe she was lukng at herself.Preg definitely.Cnfession ka kya hoga?All our wishes wiped off.
snehasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IF THEY DECLARE IN THE HOSPITAL THAT SHE IS PREGNANT THAT WILL BECOME BIGGGEST BLOOPER EVER ,AFTER SHE LOST SO MUCH BLOOD AND FALLS HOW COME SHE WILL BECOME PREGNANT.
 LIKE KUNAL SAID "BOARING AKADU SE INSAAN BANA DIYA" MAYBE SHE TALKING ABT THAT
IS INSAAN SE KISI AUR KO FAYADA HOGA
WITHOUT LOVE CONFESSION I DONT WANT PREGNANCY TRACK YAAR😕
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d.padmini

Pregnancy a faiyada??
well question no. 1..how come after so much running and falling the baby still safe and no miscarriage..
question 2..even if we assume CVs dont think logically... why will and how can kunal leave a six months pregnant sidhi..
and in case he leaves her, the baby will be with sidhi ..so how will it be faiyda for Veena..

Hi padmini, Nice questions from you. Well i will answer your questions.

Q.No.1 :- Ans:- After all this is Ek's show. Doctors are bhagwans, When, they could save siddhi not going  into coma after losing buckets of blood. So, they sincerely might have attempted to save Siddhi's pregnancy tooo... ( ha ha ha too illogical na... no way, we have to believe, when really they show it).
     Personally I dont want preg track, rt now itself. But, if they show also, we will forget the biggest blooper of parichay and will fall in love with Sinal's reaction and expressions from their confession (if they do). One thing, i would like to appreciate, All the bloopers will get rid of our mind, due to the amazing acting of Sameer and Keerti, Seema, who else not everyone of Parichay. They are making us to forget all the nonsense.

Q.No.2 :- Ans:- Kunal will not leave Siddhi after 6 months, No matter she is pregnant or not. That is for sure. This time he wiill sure express his love. But just waiting siddhi to recover. As per my assumption, Kunal, never took a step back in expressing wthever he feels on siddhi, whether it is his anger,  caring, moodiness or depression, etc etc  , in  bedroom or outside the house or infront of family members . So now he fully realized his life is nothing without siddhi. Then why will he leave her? Why will he not express to her???

Coming to your another point, how will it be useful to veena. veena is in anand's jaap due to that she is assuming siddhi pregnant. Sure that baby will help in veena's cure. As baby will be in the same house. Already raj and seema once discussed about this only... aane wala bache hi , veena ko thik kar sakte ho...

Shehnaz.K thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snehasri

<font size="3">IF THEY DECLARE IN THE HOSPITAL THAT SHE IS PREGNANT THAT WILL BECOME BIGGGEST BLOOPER EVER
,AFTER SHE LOST SO MUCH BLOOD AND FALLS HOW COME SHE WILL BECOME PREGNANT.</font>

<font size="3">LIKE KUNAL SAID "<font color="#ff0000">BOARING AKADU SE INSAAN BANA DIYA"</font> MAYBE SHE TALKING ABT THAT</font>
<font size="3">IS INSAANSE KISI AURKO FAYADA HOGA</font>
<font size="3">WITHOUT LOVE CONFESSION I DONT WANT PREGNANCY TRACK YAAR😕</font>

Praying yr evry word is true.i dnt want preg nw.Hw pssbl.exactly it l make a record among bloopers in other shows if it happens.
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gayathrimsk

Hi padmini, Nice questions from you. Well i will answer your questions.

Q.No.1 :- Ans:- After all this is Ek's show. Doctors are bhagwans, When, they could save siddhi not going into coma after losing buckets of blood. So, they sincerely might have attempted to save Siddhi's pregnancy tooo... ( ha ha ha too illogical na... no way, we have to believe, when really they show it).
     Personally I dont want preg track, rt now itself. But, if they show also, we will forget the biggest blooper of parichay and will fall in love with Sinal's reaction and expressions from their confession (if they do). One thing, i would like to appreciate, All the bloopers will get rid of our mind, due to the amazing acting of Sameer and Keerti, Seema, who else not everyone of Parichay. They are making us to forget all the nonsense.

Q.No.2 :- Ans:- Kunal will not leave Siddhi after 6 months, No matter she is pregnant or not. That is for sure. This time he wiill sure express his love. But just waiting siddhi to recover. As per my assumption, Kunal, never took a step back in expressing wthever he feels on siddhi, whether it is his anger, caring, moodiness or depression, etc etc , in bedroom or outside the house or infront of family members . So now he fully realized his life is nothing without siddhi. Then why will he leave her? Why will he not express to her???

Coming to your another point, how will it be useful to veena. veena is in anand's jaap due to that she is assuming siddhi pregnant. Sure that baby will help in veena's cure. As baby will be in the same house. Already raj and seema once discussed about this only... aane wala bache hi , veena ko thik kar sakte ho...

newborn without mother when she is alive,hw in the world possible.Hope nt preg but sumthg we r nt thinking of coz she said IS BATH ka nt iska/is bachhe ka .Fingers crossed.