Oh yay! Someone copied my work too! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
this is too much...its slowly getting out of hand!!!yeah google alert is good but that really doesnt solve d problem...
urgh i am so pissed off right now!
i can only imagine what you're feeling :S
kind of going all crazy there with the swearing
i've never sworn this much
hate her for this :/
seriouslyy m pissed off... i mean it really unfair to whose who spent like countless hours workking on their writeups...its high tymm tht the mods take such matters into hand... Edited by icegurl789 - 11 years ago
Godd
whats happening here. No FF is safe now. Outsiders r copying frm IF. And IF ppl r copying from novel and other forum stuff.
There is no guarantee of siggy also
how childish act it is!
And ur ego is hurt bcoz they copied only 5 pages lol
Aww, poor you! I'm really scared now, IF should really make that {nocopy} for all the pages now..
I am so mad and pissed about this all this plagiarism that has been going on! ðŸ˜¡ I hate such people!! I mean, seriously, get a life! Don't you have anything better to do that raping those CTRL + C and CTRL + V keys on your keyboard? what a sad, pathetic, useless life!

I feel disgusted at what happened..i went on the site and made an account to give that loser a piece of my mind...I wanted to report, but it said that only the owner of the work could do so with documentation...so..hope this helps,

Notification of Copyright Infringement

This section contains the formal requirements of the Copyright Act with respect to the rights of copyright owners whose content appears on deviantART without authorization.

To file a copyright infringement notification with deviantART, the copyright owner or an agent acting on his or her behalf will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:

1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.

3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. In this regard please provide URLs when you identify the location of the material.

4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.

5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.

6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

I got this information from the copyright policy page of deviantART site. I hope this helps. And I hope that loser's work is taken off.

you are a wonderful writer and deserve all the accolades for your brilliant imagination and a wonderful piece of writing that is  "Highway to Hell"

Sorry to hear someone copied your work. Obama and I are very offended on your behalf. It's a good thing you'll be a part of that discussion with the IF heads.

W*F man!

What the heck is happening in this forums! I say the DV should take some action to protect the contents of the forums. 

Go the blog way, Vidhya! H2H is too precious to take chances with! I say all the people going through this should resort to another method of displaying their work(s) as well as implement technical solutions to the copying issue. At least until a permanent solution comes out. Or maybe these WILL be the only solutions :/ 

Don't be sad :) I say, be flattered, but cautious, all the same. 

Edited by SunriseGreen - 11 years ago