Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah!!! a Heer Ranjha was sooo good but after that for me Rabba Ve died...and lol ur post is so hillirious...🀣
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

🀣
I agree. I don't know how I'm going to feel when a real, proper rabba ve comes πŸ˜• It's loosing it's magic πŸ₯±
Edited by -Delena-ArHi- - 12 years ago
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
🀣🀣 hahahhah now this is really funni
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜† 🀣 Its not that I dont enjoy "Rabba Vey" but such forceful ones.. They are fighting, shouting on top of their voices and then that "Hey hey... Rabba Vey...Rabba Vey"🀣   How are we supposed to buy this one now.. 😡
Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously there was no point in putting Rabba ve in random scenes like today's episode, for god sake they were having an intense fight why the hell would they start getting lovey dovey with each other common sense cv  so, why use rabba ve  !!  Cv's are just ruining the essence and value of the beautiful background music !! 

BTW great post !!!  
Next we should prepare one for IPKKND as well cuz at this rate I see the TRP 's going down the drain !!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The show is losing it's magic. I wouldn't be surprised if they end it this year :( Edited by IshqSufiyana - 12 years ago
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*Does foot puja*
Thankyou for saying that O-U-T  L-O-U-D!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I guess,the random playing of Rabba-ve is the sheer result of a bored soul at the Creative team, who seems to be raping the play button time and again for the sake of having some fun!🀣πŸ₯±

*Edit
The Scenario on IPKKND set:
Err-nav singh chai-zyada: Shut up bitch ! You suck!
Khusiii Bitiya: You suck! You suck blood,you suck thumb,you...you just SUCK. *Sulks* 2 hours later... *Still Sulking *
The Bored soul: *Yawns* Man! You both suck.*Hits play button for Rabba-Ve*😳...*Tada Nirvana*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS:Cant blame him/her/it . Clearly,this show is not fun anymoreπŸ˜†.Not until they decide to declare Man-oo-raam-ah bai and Ma-ma-jeee as thenew leads,that is!πŸ˜†
Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 12 years ago
MsMystic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
CVs ne Rabba Ve ko "maar dala... maar dala... maar dala..."  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣 πŸ€£
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL. RIP Rabba ve.

We shall wait for your rebirth, only when we feel we are READY. Until then, you also need this break, rest wellπŸ˜ƒ
arshiar8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the real raba ve for me died after the forceful hug on payashs wedding