Love love love!
Love it!
:)

samarablog thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
[QUOTE=-doe-eyes-]

Chapter Thirty Six and Thirty Seven

: Sweet and amazing..Love this chapter, totally..

PreenaRak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cant describe hw much happy u made me by reading dis. God has really blessed u with ur writing skills. D way u showed their tension, dey comforting each other n thus bcoming close. It was all realistic. Hats off to u. Keep writing
pragya_11 thumbnail
Hey!!
I totally love this fic of yours. Its so effortless and has got such a brilliant flow... its very real. I am so glad I came across this fic... its how IPKKND should have gone. The plain, simple, and frank declarations of love by Arnav just take my breath away and Khushi's uncertainty, her fear of believing again is sooo genuine. i really love the way you have shaped the story. Especially this scene, the way khushi is thawing slowly and coming to terms with her own feelings is soo sweet. Keep writing. You are GREAT!!!
pragya_11 thumbnail
Loved it!! The romance is getting ore and more potent by every update. Way to go!!👍🏼
pragya_11 thumbnail
👍🏼OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!! THIS WAS AMAZING!! FINALLY 
I t was sooo AWESOME! LOVED IT 👏👏
pragya_11 thumbnail
❤️OH MY GOSH!!! I am speechless right now... this was sooo beautifully written, I don't have words to tell you how MUCH I loved it. Its absolutely unreal, enthralling, wondrous, amazing... its almost reverential the way you have handled the relation of Arnav and Khushi. I salute you. THIS is a master piece 🤗❤️❤️
arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read thread 2 and it was amazing. Your writing style is very different and intense. You have worded every possible thought and human emotion, which is simply brilliant👏😊