Frequent Posters

guyinoblivion thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
great...cant wait pls continue 
rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... This was beautiful. I cant tell you how good it was. Superb... Amazing. I can't wait for the next part. Please continue soon.
2future thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good luck for your exams.
beautifully written
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
that was wonderful... ⭐️
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey so I found this after reading AngelTeen's index of all the really good FFs. I really like it! Add me to your PM list please!
rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent piece of writing superb fantastic each and every emotion brought out so well are u majoring in english literature? Whether or not u r U R A DAMN GOOD WRITER! 

I have read the entire FF in one go have been glued to the laptop fo rthe last 4 -5 hours thank god my kids were at school. Awesome!

Please PM me when u update! 
Loved it all. Such a detailed description of Khushi's confusion.

Aaah. A video? Of Shyam doing something wrong I'm assuming.
AMAL722 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful! Loved Khushi and her fathers talk ;-)
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Woo !!
Kudos to you woman !! You're FFs so damn great, that you literally had me hooked to it for hours together and I must tell you every damn part was sooo amazing , I could read and re-read them again so many times !! The way you've developed every character during this whole redemption track of Arnav, the way you've evolved every emotion Khushi and Arnav share !! And most importantly the way Arnav and Khushi have individually evolved tooo !!!

Ok ... I dont know how to put every thing into word, cause Im seriously still revolving under the story you'e woven !! Each character so through to its root yes so different from what we get to see in the show !! So I wont drag this comment much longer !! All id like to say is thank you sooo much for writing this FF !! I mean seriously from the bottom of my heart ... I love you so much for writing this !!
And Im just eagerly waiting for more

PS: Btw Im so badly hoping Khushi believes him, and in him too !!

Love you🤗
Shobhana
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm!!

Nice update!!

I loved the way Anjali teased Arnav... And I love that he kisses Khushi whenever he leaves

I love the contrast between how he was and how he is now. Before he couldn't wait to get to the office and used to make excuses to stay his office but now he's trying to do quickly do all his work and get home. Ahhh how things have changed ;)

I loved the conversation between Babuji and Khushi and I love how she's turning to him for guidance and how he gives her hope.

Oh what's with that video that Anjalis watching. Is it of the terrace scene???

Update soon :) <3