Arhi FF |Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #2 - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update that was emotional loved khushi reaction when arnav is close  to her and her finally call anjali di loved the update beautifully written who keeps calling her thanks for the pm
Brilliant update

Nice

Thank you for the update
Awww this realization was so deep, intense and emotional i loved it! very very VERY beautifully written!!!πŸ˜†
Res. will comment later.

Loved it so far.
Thanks for the pm..
Finally some positive signs from Kushi 
Hope she gets her mind and heart to same phase so she can love Arnav...
Now who is this unknown perso is it sham 
Ugh I hate him...

Poo Arnav is missing Kushi so much so wars his plan
Wow . What an amazing update. Can't have enough of it. Thank u and plz update soon.
I love the idea of Khushi losing the stiffness, and the way she always braces  herself to suffer hurt at that hands of Arnav. Thanks for the PM.

This is an interesting update which holds a lot of promise to the ones that will follow. Well written FF, I must say, I really like Khushi in this. She is not OTT and giving in so easily, do understand she is aware of the whole misunderstanding and all. It may do a world of good if she did speak to him though, the physical attraction is strong no denying but should not the emotional connect be established strongly to ensure a better husband wife relation.

The subtle changes are beautiful..they promise a lot..a lot more..keep them coming..😊
wow...ur update made me excited...was looking forward to it...it was just awsuuum...so emotional n thnx 4da pm dear...