Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajanfan004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update, thanks for the PM, waiting for the next part and really wanna know who this arjun is!
Kryanian08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved it loved it loved it!!!! can't wait for the next part!!!! 😊
preetivr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for continuing. hoping for next update.
NishuM thumbnail
IT WAS GREAT...
PLZZZ UPDATE THE NEXT PART SOON 
HOPE THAT THERE IS A LOT OF SUSPENSE AND DISCLOSING OF SECRETS IN THE  NEXT PART...LUVED IT
CAN U PLZZ INFORM ME WHENEVER THE NEXT PART IS UPDATED...WANT TO CONTINUE READING
UPADAtE ASAP  AND FOR NOW👏👏⭐️
Edited by nimiksham - 11 years ago
-Tinu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Guys!

How you all doing?!                        

I was wanting to write this note for a bit now... but... didn't find the time.

So know after giving it much thought I am writing this... so sorry in advance!

First of all I'm so sorry for not updating for the past few days... or you can say weeks. I really I'm sorry.

It's that I have just been so busy in my personal life that me coming on the forum, once in 2 weeks, is a big achievement at the moment!

I just recently found out I've got asthma whilst I was still suffering from Blood infection.  So I have not been very healthy regarding my health for the past few weeks.

Now that Vacations are coming to an end it will be more of a task to come on the forum, forget about me getting time to write. 

So taking this in regard I have decided to discontinue all my FF's.

I know ...I know ... Some of you will be mad... specially those who were waiting for an update.

I'm really deeply sorry but it's just that I don't have time. I love writing but there is absolutely no time.

Uni will start in two days... I'm still nowhere feeling better regarding my health and plus I've got my extra lessons to take care of. 

I will be at Uni and go for extra lessons for 4 days in a week and the other 3 days I have some other commitments... and only in some circumstance I will be free. 

I'm really sorry... even I don't want to end them but I just have no chance to update... unless some miracle happens and we get another set of vacation... I doubt it though! 

Even after my classes there is no chance... I would return home at around 9 at night and it would at least take me 1 to 2 hours to write an update and post it within the day...  and plus I love my sleep so no chance! ... I NEED 7 to 8 hours sleep per night for me to be able to concentrate...

Another reason for me taking this decision is I just noticed my writing style has changed A LOT! I was surprised myself... therefore I did not want to write my story's where half the story is written in one style whilst the other in a completely different one...

Stupid excuse I know... but that's just me... sorry...

But yes... this does not mean I will never write on the forum again... I am planning to write but definitely not now...  but I won't be carrying on with these FF's.

As I said my writing style has changed ... so... I would want to make a completely new story... new start... and a new middle and an end.

So I guess it's a goodbye to these stories.

A big thank you to all you out there that followed the stories right from the beginning to now... I seriously never wanted to end them this way... but circumstances are such... that I have to...

Thank you to those who never left a chance to comment or press the like button... these two things were the only ones to encourage me to carry on.

A special thanks to 3 special people.

@Kt4eva aka Deepika

Deepu... I seriously don't know what I would have done without you... you have always been there throughout all the stories... I know you must be thinking what a kamini yaar! I'm really sorry... thank you so much for your comments... besides this I want to thank you for something else... and that is for coming up with the idea of getting to know each other... If it wasn't for that 1 PM you sent me... I wouldn't have found someone like you! I really love you deeps... and our chats... missing them these days... btw looking forward to reading your updates on your story!

@Virika-deewani aka Rose

Rose... I'll just take this opportunity to say something which I don't often say to YOU! And that is a big thank you! I won't say anything else... cause I think we get enough of each other everyday... coming to the fact that we live in the same house... I don't really want to waste my energy saying a more than this where as I can just meet you and say!

PS-This does not mean I LOVE YOU!

@kanishkakaran aka Kanishka

Thank you kanishka for being part of this... I think you were the first person ever to PM me regarding the stories... (Yes... I still remember) Your a great friend kanu... I just hope you start writing soon... because I know what you are capable of! Luv you!

@ Rose and Deepika when I said other commitments... I don't mean THOSE commitments... and I am clarifying this because I saw your comments on Deepika's story! I do check the forum you know!

Once Again thank you so much everyone!

I'm really sorry once again... I hope I don't disappoint you whenever I get back to writing!

THANK YOU!

Luv you all! 🤗

-Tinu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Guys... one more thing... shall I leave the updates or take them off??? 😕

romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
leave the story as it is
don't remove it please 😊
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
read the whole story
it's fabulous n contains many suspense too :P
continue son n plz pm mee
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
just read ur note..and im really sad to know abt it..all the suspense wont be opened!
totalmess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just read all parts and am really sad u wont update again :( 
Ur a very gifted writer and I loved this even more because im called alishah!!!