•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

I've been following your show on the TV for a while now. I LOVED it

.. when you got ragged, but with dignity shot back smart answers and shut them up
.. when your clever idea freed up your dad from Sadanand's clutches
.. when you got back your property papers from Tiwaris
.. when you went back to the university after the poster kand and stood up to all the students and even Prabal. Bravo!!
.. when you cutely fought with Bhole Baba because no matter what you asked of him it seemed useless.
.. even when you gave Indu the tough answer not knowing he is clueless and thought he was insulting you with his public declaration

But girl... focus on the bad guys. There are plenty. Don't cross the line with the guy we all adore and break his heart again and again!! Then trample on it with your sandals! I mean come on!! 

Did you feel nothing today when.. 
- He was more worried watching your reaction rather than whether the VC or anyone else believed him! 
-  Did you not see the cute love between him and his mom?? Did your parents not??? Are you all blind who cant spot this diamond in the rough?
- And the last straw today was him looking at you with his mom pulling him back! Nothing?? .. Still?? All the way down to the car even though all he was getting from you is the bland smirk.. sob!!

I hope I was not the only idiot with moist eyes in that scene today. That guy was crushed! And still he came back .. aawww!! 

I know he got hung up on shaadi too quick and did almost everything wrong, but I swear to God if a guy looked at me the way he looked at you walking back I would have at least a twinge of doubt. Actually I would be a goner!! But Saanchi not even a little bit of doubt???

I dont want a new male lead. I want a new female lead!! Indu's mom is right -"Lalla, yeh kahan chonch maar di?"

First of all I want indu to find out about pandit and start hating sanchi.Bcoz she needs to have doze of her own medicine which is totally bitter.I want indu to give her a tough time and make her life even worse.At the beginning of the serial she said no matter how bad the guy there is always sumthing good abt him.So can't she find anything good about him even when he was leaving heartbroken.She could have atleast thanked him for solving the poster issue.And when she saw indu at her doorstep there was no expression in her face she was looking like a idiot and even prabhal when he was running away there was nothing in his face it was like an old uncle was running away from injection.He says that his character is of a cold blooded murderer but it still looked like an old uncle.ALL I HOPE IS INDU GIVES REALLY A TOUGH TIME FOR HER AND SHE DESERVES IT.
Originally posted by ps_ilu

.. when you got ragged, but with dignity shot back smart answers and shut them up
.. when you went back to the university after the poster kand and stood up to all the students and even Prabal. Bravo!!
.. when you cutely fought with Bhole Baba because no matter what you asked of him it seemed useless.
.. even when you gave Indu the tough answer not knowing he is clueless and thought he was insulting you with his public declaration

But girl... focus on the bad guys. There are plenty. Don't cross the line with the guy we all adore and break his heart again and again!! Then trample on it with your sandals! I mean come on!! 

- He was more worried watching your reaction rather than whether the VC or anyone else believed him! 
-  Did you not see the cute love between him and his mom?? Did your parents not??? Are you all blind who cant spot this diamond in the rough?
- And the last straw today was him looking at you with his mom pulling him back! Nothing?? .. Still?? All the way down to the car even though all he was getting from you is the bland smirk.. sob!!

I hope I was not the only idiot with moist eyes in that scene today. That guy was crushed! And still he came back .. aawww!! 

I know he got hung up on shaadi too quick and did almost everything wrong, but I swear to God if a guy looked at me the way he looked at you walking back I would have at least a twinge of doubt. Actually I would be a goner!! But Saanchi not even a little bit of doubt???

I dont want a new male lead. I want a new female lead!! Indu's mom is right -"Lalla, yeh kahan chonch maar di?"

OMG - I totally love and agree with your post.  It not Cutie Indu who

Originally posted by ps_ilu

Hi -  I totally love and agree with everything you said especially the scenes between Indu and his mom as for dumbells sanchi and her family and the priest they are just devoid of any feelings, emotions, respect or care for anyone else but her studies.

Indu needs new female lead who can show some emotions.

Jay
SEE THING IS INDU NEVER CARED FOR SANCHI'S FAMILY AND HE EVEN THREATENED THEM SO THEIR IGNORANCE TOWARDS INDU IS TOTALLY FINE BUT THEN SANCHI SHUD ATLEAST SAY THANX TO INDU FOR SOLVING POSTER KAND AND SAVING MEHAK'S LIFE.SANCHI IS VERY COLD AND RUDE TOWARDS INDU SINGH BUT THEN FORCING A GIRL INTO MARRIAGE IS NOT AT ALL GOOD EVEN IF U LOVE THAT GIRL.BUT I LOVE INDU,NO MATTER WHAT .IN upcoming episodes sanchi will definitely fall in love with indu and then indu will discard her love and will not accept her love at any cost.So,just wait guys,our old indu will be back in just a few days.

I love this post!

My problem with Sanchi is her treatment of Indu's love towards her. I completely respect the fact that even though Indu loves her truly she herself has no affection for him. Just because someone loves you it doesn't mean that you have to love them back.

And yes Indu's love for Sanchi wasn't wrong but his methods of wooing his lady love were either stupid or plain wrong. But seriously at any point why didn't Sanchi sit down and think to herself, 'Does Indu Singh, actually love me?'

Is that the reason why he declared so in public? Is that why after I humiliated him by saying no, he didn't seek revenge on me? Is that why he always tells me he does? Is that why he sends his friends to watch over me? Is that why he won't allow any of the students or teachers to bully me? Is that why he gets upset when I cry? Is that why when I yell at him he cries, and instantly softens?

I really wish Sanchi had confronted Indu and told him why she didn't and couldn't love him rather, then just yelling or constantly harping her mantra of 'I hate you', 'I will never marry you' and 'I will never love you'. Don't just state it Sanchi, explain the reason for your words too.

Indu said he knew you were decent caring girl, that's why he loves you. If you explained how his violent and aggressive nature scared and disgusted you. I actually think Indu would have understood. Add that his temper is the root cause for all your dislike towards him, and I do think Indu would have tried to change and control it for you.

The way Sanchi disregarded Indu's love was really sad. She treated his love for her as a personal affront. The way she acted, I actually think she would have preferred it if Indu had rather than saying he loved her, slapped her instead! There was no worse insult in her eyes than Indu's love for her.

Hopefully one day Sanchi will realise the worth of Indu's love. I truly want this, just for Indu's sake.

Originally posted by suki11

I love this post!

My problem with Sanchi is her treatment of Indu's love towards her. I completely respect the fact that even though Indu loves her truly she herself has no affection for him. Just because someone loves you it doesn't mean that you have to love them back.

And yes Indu's love for Sanchi wasn't wrong but his methods of wooing his lady love were either stupid or plain wrong. But seriously at any point why didn't Sanchi sit down and think to herself, 'Does Indu Singh, actually love me?'

Is that the reason why he declared so in public? Is that why after I humiliated him by saying no, he didn't seek revenge on me? Is that why he always tells me he does? Is that why he sends his friends to watch over me? Is that why he won't allow any of the students or teachers to bully me? Is that why he gets upset when I cry? Is that why when I yell at him he cries, and instantly softens?

I really wish Sanchi had confronted Indu and told him why she didn't and couldn't love him rather, then just yelling or constantly harping her mantra of 'I hate you', 'I will never marry you' and 'I will never love you'. Don't just state it Sanchi, explain the reason for your words too.

Indu said he knew you were decent caring girl, that's why he loves you. If you explained how his violent and aggressive nature scared and disgusted you. I actually think Indu would have understood. Add that his temper is the root cause for all your dislike towards him, and I do think Indu would have tried to change and control it for you.

The way Sanchi disregarded Indu's love was really sad. She treated his love for her as a personal affront. The way she acted, I actually think she would have preferred it if Indu had rather than saying he loved her, slapped her instead! There was no worse insult in her eyes than Indu's love for her.

Hopefully one day Sanchi will realise the worth of Indu's love. I truly want this, just for Indu's sake.

Suki11  - you are fab  - I agree with every single word.