Arhi~I Want You!~ FF *Thread 1* - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
like the arnavs possesive streak.. and LAAa😡😡😡 im surre arnav is gana burn he with hes range

I have replied to some comments especially the ones that catch my attention but I do appreciate all your replies. My FF has been moved to Fanfictions after over 82 pages...I did not mention it before as I did not want to speak too soon but I was kinda surprised because the Mods move it after 15 pages,,so I guess they really loved it too much to move it so quickly.😆

Part 11

It had been two weeks and the fashion preparation were under way.  Khushi was getting trained and juggling her secretary's job. She really was struggling but she knew the reason she was given an opportunity in Raizada Company was this clause of showcasing the traditional wear in a fashion show. She knew she could not let her boss down so she gritted her teeth and thought it will be over by tomorrow so she kept at it.

Arnav was very nervous for this fashion show because it was the biggest he had ever organised and being the perfectionist that he was he wanted everything spot on. Lavanya walked into Arnav's cabin sweetly and placed two kisses on his cheek instead of the one she usually showered on him.

"ASR don't you think you are expecting too much from that girl Khushi..I mean she has never done anything like this before..what if she gets stage fright??"

He shut his file and avoided eye contact.  "Oh come Lavanya I'm sure she would be just fine!".

She played with her left earring and continued. "ASR she is not even all that...I mean you could have any model".

He shot her a glare. "Lavanya no one can look good as Khushi does in traditional wear..and you know me I want the best and she IS the best".

Her heart sank in jealousy as ASR had never talked about her like that. She stood there looking upset. Khushi walked in and Lavanya looked at her with envy.

She looked at her up and down...what is it about her that men go weak in the knees??

"Sir Mr Oberoi sent you a message to contact him and said all arrangements are complete from his end".

Arnav looked at her and then looked away at his laptop. "Okay and you make sure you present our company in the best possible way".

Khushi nodded and left to make some important calls.

Anjali's friend Sia caught her and Sonu making out in a telephone booth. She was really concerned for her friend. These days Anjali hardly ever met any of her friends. Sia met her at the park and sat down on a bench near a pond.

"Hey Sia why did you call me here?"

"Anjali I am rather concerned about you...I saw you and Sonu in the telephone booth yesterday and I am worried".

Anjali looked on proudly that her friend knows her relationship is serious with her boyfriend.

"So what is there to be concerned about?"

"Don't you think you two are getting serious? You should be concentrating on your studies".

"Oh come one Sia you starting to sound like my brother..I am studying but Sonu is important to me too".

"Yes but you know your Arnav bhai won't approve of this"

"I know but once we finish studies I will tell him...plus Sonu really loves me..see he has given me an engagement ring".

Sia looked at it and smiled because it seemed Sonu was taking her and their relationship seriously. Both friends hugged and decided to cover each others back.

Arnav came out on the stage to introduce his show. He was very apprehensive which was not usually like him. He looked up as if praying to the almighty and began making his speech. It seemed he was alone on the stage with a sea full of people looking at him and clicking his photo's blinded by the lights he carried on smoothly.

Once he got over the introduction he went down the end of the walking ramp and sat next to Lavanya who had kept his seat.

She took his hand and made him sit. "You were great...as always". He looked up smugly and the show had started with all his creations. His friend  childhood friend Neil had come to offer him his moral support. He gave a pally hug to him and both sat chatting away ignoring Lavanya who was feeling left out.

"You know ASR these girls I mean they are beautiful but they are not you know someone you look and think wowww isn't it?"

Arnav nodded his head and agreed with his remark.  "You see these girls look too fake..."

Arnav had never found any girl too pretty for him to make the first move as all girls always latched on to him.

Suddenly the floor went dark and Arnav's attention was on the ramp. Khushi came out like a moon shining behind the clouds. A song played in the background:

Sexy lady on the floor, keeps you coming back for more

Arnav stood up in awe of the lady dressed in green looking absoloutley ravishing. Each step she took took his breath away. Neil got up seeing his friends reaction. He put his hand on his shoulder and pointed at her.

"She's that girl that said you can have anyone except her isn't it?"

Arnav looked at Neil and nodded. "Must say I can see why she has got so much attitude". He smirked and looked at her with lust. "Well Neil she got it all wrong" and looked back at her.

Khushi began feeling panicked seeing all eyes on her. However, she began walking towards Arnav as if he will make it better for her. She came to the edge and saw Arnav give her a slight smile and turned around only to have her ghagra caught in her heels ..she tripped and fell backwards...Arnav ran slightly and opened his arms and caught her.

She looked at his eyes all fixated upon her. The rest of the floor just wolf whistled and Neil shook his head like 'here we go again ASR'. Lavanya looked around annoyed that her boyfriend had some other girl in his arms.

Khushi looked into his caramel eyes and noticed he was like a Mills and Boons character 'tall dark and handsome' and ASR was all three. He had attitude, style and mystery. She looked down and then up and then all around.

"Sir muje neeche utariye sab dekh rahe hain"  (Sir put me down ...everyone is looking).

He slightly looked around and then put her down in slow motion like he never wanted this moment to end. He kept his hands on her waist for the maximum amount of time that was possible but eventually he had to let her go.

The show was a runaway success and everyone was happy-  except Lavanya. She was seething as her suspicions were getting confirmed day by day.

"ASR why did you hold Khushi like that?"

"She fell dammit! Was I suppose to let her fall flat?"

"But ASR we been in a relationship for one year and you never have held me like that".

"Oh so your disappointed I haven't held you like that...Lavanya you have never fallen". A smile played across his lips.

"But still ASR...Just forget it ASR your just the most unromantic guy I have come across".

He looked on at his girlfriend stomping away angrily from him and switched his Bluetooth on to make a call.

Precap; Lavanya plots to get Khushi fired.

Press the LIKE button and please do comment.

Previous: Part 10

Next: Part 12

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 12 years ago
awesome update 👏
loved it❤️
thanks for the pm
wooo! love how thisis developing. love the way you portray the two characters
xxx
awesome update loved it that as so cute loved the catch and fall la is getting more jealous day by day awesome
 update thanks for the pm
Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
Wow super duper update as always
Every time I come on IF I first check if IWY is updated or not and u do not leave me disappointed
This is one FF that I follow so intently and I simply just luv it
Thank so so soo much for the pm
Continue sun can't wait to read wat lavanya does and I hope it backfires lol
..:):):)..>3>3
AMAZING! LOL  and La is jealous... khushi better watch out! but aww it was so sweet when arnav caught her!
Babe please tell me Lavanya is out of the story soon? She's becoming like a sore thumb. She really has no shame and plus she's seeing all the signs and pretending to be blind. I really didn't want Khushi to trip and fall over, anyways ASR was there to catch her. I am getting a bit worried about Anjali neglecting her studies. Loved the update and thanks for the PM.
Hmm...another lovely part...oh lavanya let them fall ...in love :D
yay i'm the fifth one to post 
okay again i loved the update, way to go
seems like sum one woke up on the wrong side of the bed (lavanya)
i really wonder what la is gonna do to fire khushi 
poor khushi watch out girl
again thank you for the pm