Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx a million for the pm
Really liked ur update
Can't wait to read more
...:):):):):)...>3
Arti411 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please do PM me when you have written the next part because I love the storyline. I really want to see what is going to happen next! I would just like to say its amazing!
Livetoparty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am so much waiting for the next part!!!!!! Jealous arnav
Bajaj.rb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really like this ff... Ps I love that cologne u mentioned it smells so good!!!!
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it...la is such a despo...anyways cnt wait to see the jealous arnav...thnx sooo much for the pm dear...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice parts...

continue soon..

thnx for Pm..
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkr100

Superb update. Eagerly waiting to read the next update. Awesome story👏

Thank you sweety your words are ,your words are much appreciated I hope you enjoy next update.
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: glv_15

oh nice to c kushi jealous and innocent ? she ask .. i hate lavanya ... curious to know abt arnavs jealous part..really loved it pl continue soon
 thanks for part

I realised you all like the jealousy track. yeh she is innocent...Arnav's part is coming sooonnn😃
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

I am greatly overwhelmed by the fantastic  response to my FF...I really have been meaning to write this FF since 2 months but kept putting it off...but I am glad I decided to eventually write it..so please shower your love the way you are. I have written Maaneet FF's before and I still got some loyal readers who have been wonderful...and some of them read my Arshi ones too... but since this FF it has become a major point in my writing history and I have not even started yet...!

Part 9

Next day at the office Mr Mehta came in early to see his designs. He  was extremely ecstatic and the sheer brilliance and swift service of the Raizada company. Arnav always took pride in keeping his company's reputation the best in the country.

Mr oberoi had sent the music video for ASR to give it a once clear before broadcasting it.  He decided to watch it at home whilst in peace. He had lots of work to get on with. A while later a phone call came from Mr Oberoi himself.

"Hi Mr Raizada..sorry to disturb you...just had a party tomorrow and wanted to invite you...I know your busy but my son Vikram wanted to meet Khushi as well so if you could bring her with you please?..."

"But why?" asked a highly curious Arnav, he was very protective of her.

"uhhh he is really is impressed by her and wanted to know more about her".

Arnav firstly was shell-shocked at someone being 'interested' in Khushi and then under currently asking her out for a date. That truly made him mad.

"Mr Oberoi if you don't mind I run a fashion business not matchmaking site...and as far as I know Khushi is not that type of a girl".

"Mr Raizada it is for my son's happiness.. he wants to..."

He cut him off sharply.

He gritted his teeth and got up from his chair. "Mr Oberoi as I said I run a professional business and I don't have to comply to anything you say...but if you want to break all future deals with us be my guest".

He cut the phone off and could not believe what he just done. Why was he putting his business on line for just one of his employees?  *How dare Mr Oberoi blackmail him into this fiasco? ASR makes his own destiny no one tells him what to do!*

Khushi sat on her desk mulling over what she had experienced yesterday at Arnav's house. Every time she saw Lavanya she remembered her touching his hand, his face and hugging him shamelessly infront of her.

Suddenly a tall handsome man stood in front of her - Vikram.

"Hi I'm Vikram" he extended his hand. She looked up puzzled.

"Toh?" (so?)

"I wanted to meet you but your boss refused ...I saw the video you shot for my father and I have gone crazy about you".

Arnav had got up for his usual rounds of looking down at his staff and checking if they were doing some work.

"What the?!" 

He quickly came downstairs wanting to know what Vikram was doing round his office. His heart rate was going up by the second...he really was going to blast Vikram. How dare he even think of asking her out.  As soon as he got there he stood there listening to what he was saying.

"I am in awe of your beauty and your charisma.."

He stood there staring at Khushi and she felt rather strange hearing some one complimenting her so openly.

"Mr Vikram aap muje sharminda kar rahe hain". (Mr Vikram you are embarrassing me)

Arnav could not believe Khushi was talking to such a sleaze bag. He stood there mighty annoyed with the exchange between them. He kept making fists to control his anger to lash out.

"Miss Khushi you got a great face and amazing aura...I could enhance your talent and make you so famous that you cannot even believe..."

"Mr Vikram...I understand what you're saying but I did not do this video to get famous I did it for my boss...as far as being famous goes well really I'm just a simple girl..but please thanks but no thanks".

Arnav looked on admiringly at his dedicated employee- she really was sweet.

Vikram stood there trying to convince Khushi but Arnav stepped in.

"You heard the lady now get out before I call security".  Seeing the blazing eyes of ASR Vikram had no choice but to leave the premises. Lavanya was furious at Khushi for becoming the centre of attention again and causing ASR to come out of his cabin. She looked on at the intense gaze Arnav was giving to Khushi. She burned with jealousy.

ASR turned to leave and went a few paces Ranveer came in with a cup of tea and without realising ASR was around blurted out:

"Khushi I got you tea.."

ASR angrily turned back and Ranveer noticed Khushi's change of expression and turned to see who it was. He gave a quick glance at ASR and said:

"Khushi behna aap keliye chai" (Khushi sister tea for you)

Arnav raised his eyebrow and then turned around with a slight smirk-that sounded better much better.

Anajali had cooked Palak paneer and sugar free trifle for her brother as it was last day with her brother. Arnav came to the dinner table and began smelling the food.

"Anjali when you go from here tomorrow who will be here to spoil me like you do".

She began serving him food.

"Thats why I say brother marry as soon as possible...you never know what life has in store for you...God knows if I will be around you or not".

Arnav face twisted in anger and then sorrow. "Anjali don't you dare ever say that to me ever again..my whole world is you..since our parents passed away your the reason I got through so many obstacles and became THE ASR".

"Bhaiya you take things so seriously I was just trying to persausde you to marry for your Khushi..."

Hearing the word 'Khushi' he looked uncomfortable and she burst out laughing. Suddenly Anjali's mobile rang and she rejected the call- it was Sonu. Arnav looked on curious.

"Who was it?"

"No one special,  just some friend". She said switching her phone off so no one could disturb the brother and sister bonding.

"Anjali do you want to see the new music video Khushi shot for Mr Oberoi...Lets watch it together and let me know if it is okay to broadcast it".

"Khushi in a music video...wowww...come on hurry up put it on bhai".

Arnav smirked his sister was more smitten than him by Khushi. Both sat there watching and Anjali kept on 'awwwing' and 'ahhhing'.

"Bhai Khushi is really hot na? She looks amazing in this video...I am surprised you don't have a scene with her...or maybe she is off limits only marriage type of girl". She playfully nudged Arnav.

"Anjali...ASR can have any girl if he wants..and you know it". He sat there knowing that she had challenged that he can't 'have' her and that sent him into frenzy.

Precap; Arnav Khushi get soaked in the rain.😳

Previous: Part 8

Next: Part 10

Please leave your comments and hit the LIKE button. Thank you to all for helping me reach nearly 200 likes you don't know what it means to me. Plus I have been replying to some of your comments especially if there have been long so please take time to check them out.

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 12 years ago