Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sruthirishi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
aww...that was awesome!!!
read both parts...very interesting👏

"If she can make my head turn...I'm sure she CAN turn many heads"-i jus luved that line😃

jus can't wait to read moree..
& plz if possible do pm me.
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome ff really good arnav gonna yell at kushi poor kushi continue soon pm me please.
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part
Loving Arnav's soft corner for Khushi hehehe
Becs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Really enjoying it!! 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi thanks 4 da pm n fab updates! Congrats on teh new FF! Well written! read parts 1 n 2 nw!
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A very nice FF.  Great start and read both the parts 1 / 2 in one go.

waiting for part 3 update soon.
nancy_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
great start! Waiting for the next update

Nancy
multifaceted thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey this looks really promising..awesome...could you please PM me when you update next? thanks
neha2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update! Thanks for pm!
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Hi I'm back yet again with another update...hope your enjoying it. Sorry guys but all of you that want pm's when I update please pm on MahiPmList. I have some of Maaneet fans that don't want me pm them for Arshi ones.

Plus I am warning you this FF will be hot so if you don't like the mature stuff please refrain.

Part 3

"Can you believe it Pam that girl Khushi Kumari Gupta is getting a new iphone from ASR because she is too poor to afford it? ASR has never gifted me anything like that!" she complained while filing her nails on her desk.

"Really La Mam? I mean all the boys are giving her so much attention and look at us we dress so modern and make so much effort to impress them and they find her alluring".

"Its not like that Pam they just be nice to her because they see her like a sister..only our La is hot" ascertained Sim.

"Oh my God ASR is here..get back to work!".

Arnav walked in taking long strides, like a man on a mission.

"Aman! Tell my secretary to come up".

"Sir she is already up!"

Arnav looked confused why was she already up?

He reached his cabin and opened the door. He saw Khushi dressed in a white chiffon shalwar kameez. Her hair all open. She was smiling and cleaning up his desk.

He looked on bewitched by her. His eyes scanning her beautiful face and her hair coming on her face blocking his view. For a moment he felt his heart skip a beat.

She felt someone's eyes on her and turned towards the door.

"Ummmh Sir aap..Good morning!"

Arnav broke from his trance looking rather embarrassed at being caught. "Morning! Miss Khushi its your first day so lets start by first you getting me coffee hmmm?"

"Coffee sir?" she asked feeling flustered by his presence. And why wouldn't she feel flustered he was looking mighty good in his Armani black suit and his white shirt.

"Yes Miss Gupta any problem?" he arched his eyebrow looking amused at this girl. She shook her head.

Khushi had never felt so affected by a man's presence. She always took pride in saying that she had never found any man so attractive to lose her senses. She believed in love but not the love people these days took for granted. There was something about this guy that drew her near him like a magnet. She walked downstairs lost in her thoughts.

"Khushi your making coffee for ASR?" asked Lavanya with a mischevious glint.

"Yes Mam". She gave a slight smirk to Pam and Sim. "Chalo I will tell you how ASR likes his coffee".

"Really Mam? Your so kind" said Khushi sighing a breath of relief. In being nervous around him she did not even ask him how he liked his coffee. Lavanya took her to the office kitchen.

"ASR likes 3 teaspoon of sugar and he likes chocolate muffins with his coffee". Khushi did what Lavanya told him and took his coffee upstairs.

Khushi reached his cabin and knocked and he gestured her to come in. Arnav was talking on his mobile.

"Yes Mr Bajaj I want to meet Maan Singh Khurana too but I don't see what the hurry is now. You see he is into construction and I am into fashion...yeh tell him I have prior engagements and I will meet with him soon sometime in the future".

Khushi looked at him thinking how good he sounded when he spoke English. She placed the coffee on his desk and his muffins. Arnav gave her a glance and was lost in her beauty. God what a beauty he thought!

Lavanya entered and kissed Arnav on the cheek. "Baby I missed you". Arnav looked uncomfortable infront of Khushi. He muttered under his breath. "Lavanya this is my office".

Khushi looked away feeling embarrassed and shocked...so she was the girlfriend of the boss. No wonder she knew so much about his taste. Lavanya looked at Khushi in a gloating way. Khushi looked at her puzzled.

"So Miss khushi Kumari Gupta...your job is to look after my appointments and take phone calls of all clients..." he paused and took a sip from the coffee. He froze for one second and spat the coffee out.

"What the f...!" he fumed and got up from his chair.

"Kya hua ASR" asked Lavanya in pretence.

"Miss KKG I ask you why the hell did you put sugar in my coffee..."

"Oh my God Khushi I told you that ASR is diabetic.."

"But Mam you didn't.."

"See this girl..one day in the office and she showing her true colours".

"Sir I promise I didn't do anything on purpose I asked Lavanya Mam.."

"Enough! Get out...I SAID GET OUT!"

Khushi got scared with his anger and ran downstairs crying uncontrollably. She reached her cabin and Aman came in. He gave her a tissue.

"My first day and I made a mess of it...Sir is going to fire me...and all because of his so called girlfriend".

"Don't worry Khushi he won't do anything. He will calm down but one word of advice don't trust Lavanya..just go up in a little while and apologise to him". She wiped her tears and thanked Aman for putting her in a positive mood.

Arnav was busy on his laptop planning his show. "Sir can I have a word?"

"Come in Aman..yes?"

"Khushi is really upset and thinks you will fire her over making coffee with sugar. She is very hardworking sir and it was a simple misunderstanding".

"Aman call her up". Aman went and told her to go and meet him. She entered the cabin with her eyes all red and swollen.

"Sir I am sorry..I did not know you were diabetic. I won't bother blaming anyone but that I should have asked you about your personal preference".

He looked at her thinking how cute could this girl get? "Khushi I don't take pride in making my employee's upset but you really did take the biscuit..so I am going to...have to...keep you on"

She looked shocked that he was not firing her. "And yes Khushi don't make a habit of making mistakes...now get back to work". She turned to leave.

"And another thing I don't like muffins with my coffee...if I cant take sugar how can I have muffins?"

He gave her a slight smirk and she turned around and smiled.

Anjali was waiting for her brother to take her out for dinner. He entered the house.

"Kya bhaiya you made me wait for so long..you promised me we will go out for dinner".

"I remember sunshine let me change and then lets go".

Arnav changed in his casuals and took his sister in his car. "So where do you want to go?"

"Bhaiya the roadside food...you know samosa chaat etc etc".

"No way that unhygienic food!"

"Don't be so pompous bhaiya". He reluctantly agreed to his spoilt sister.  They were ordering food that suddenly Anjali pointed out to a girl. "Bro look at the girl she's gorgeous isn't she?"

Arnav turned around. "Where...??"

"The one behind you..." she whispered. Arnav turned behind and saw Khushi ordering something. Arnav was lost in her..she looked divine in the dark...her fair skin glowed.

"Man I wish I was so beautiful like her".

Khushi looked up and saw her boss. "Sir aap yaha?" she looked at the girl. She rolled her eyes. One of his many girls. "This is my sister Anjali..Anjali this is Khushi my secretary".

Khushi greeted Anjali politely. "Secretary eh? Not bad" winked Anjali at Arnav.

Khushi asked her leave. "Bhaiya she looks awesome with you..wah kya Jodi hain!"

"Shut up Anjali...I don't believe in getting married".

Anjali pouted her face and held him by his bicep. "Bhai I want to see you happy with a beautiful girl like her..ah well that will only be possible if I die!"

"Shut up Anjali don't you ever talk of death ever again".

"Sorry bhai I did not mean it".

Arnav looked back at Khushi. She was crossing the road with one of her friends.

Precap; Arnav gives a lift to Khushi.😳

Hit the LIKE button please and leave your comments.

Previous:Part 2

Next:Part 4

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 12 years ago