Maryada

Could Vidya Be Any More Dumber

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm sorry to say this but i have to say it, is Vidya really this stupid? ðŸ˜¡ The CVs have turned her into Gopi bahu 😡

When Brahma told her his sob story about proving his innocence, she believed it. Then she gave him a condition, if she stays quiet, he will have to live faithfully with Devyani and the family. Doesnt she remember he tried to rape Priya twice and almost killed her. Even if Brahma can get away with RD incriminating him what about the charges Priya pressed against him. theres no way he can be clear of that. He will go to jail so how can ahe expect them to live like one big happy family.  Cant she think beyond the obvious?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even Gopi Bahu has given me some amusement today. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Vidya... What the hell?  What. The. Hell? 

I have nothing more to say.
doitagain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so idiot she is how can she expect such thing to even given even a thought...
well i believe she can become the biggest idiot...

never thought of becoming the worst of all

hope brahama kill her

aik tension to kam ho

well may be vidya is just behaving like idiot,
she might also want to follow his plan and know the truth
I have my hopes high.Once she said she will never forgive Papa ji.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is exactly why i feel she is ore to blame of her own condition, always being the mahan and goody good  goody!! she makes me so angry dse days i swtich when it comes ot her bashan
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree- To be honest I feel she has surpassed even Gopi in terms of stupidity. I mean seriously- he tried to rape Priya, and she herself witnessed this, so how can he prove himself innocent when it's all infront of you-everything he's done. About the condition on the family-who the hell  is Vidya to decide if he can stay on as Devyani's husband-she knows Devyani is getting a divorce so wth. She's really winding me up😡. I sincerly hope she has some other plan in her mind and has told someone(preferably Adi or Priya) the truth-but i seriously doubt that!
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is a small town girl, innocent and unused to two-faced people, gullible to the point of seeming to be stupid.  Maybe she takes things at face value.  I agree CV's have made her look stupid, but then again, they hare given all 4 ladies different characters and thought this to suit Vidya best.  
JJESH thumbnail

He he he Gopi Bahu...what a comparison...so true...liked it sooo much. BTW, cv's are trying to give some senses to Gopi bahu these days...I have feeling after watching the ;Gauri bahu" hungama in SGP they are doing it now a days...

JJESH thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalaakomaasi

I have my hopes high.Once she said she will never forgive Papa ji.

I doubt it!!
bapatel81 thumbnail
omg why is in this show..bechari..she has to portrait dum girl...i feel sorry for her.. but character is so stupid